6 [31.58%]
12 [63.16%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ssk1990

Nimmy I can give the excellent certificate only for Aashlok. 

Krithiha, I can see that you ignored all the pests ans their dreams and talks.

Yup for Ashlok and their cute nok jhok ans rom com...yes yes..this is what we want doing stuff together and solving their issues, getting anjali to live with them etc...varad, baba etc and not Aps n her horrid dreams. yikes, run run away.

Sajiie Goldie
Sajiie
Sajiie

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Gave 5 nimmo. For ashlok. Thank god their scenes were not rushed today.but cvs
Kept our happiness in check by showing aps and her stupid dreams.
So she gonna be there for some time it seems.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nim_varDogan1

nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Honeypot

Gave 5 nimmo. For ashlok. Thank god their scenes were not rushed today.but cvs
Kept our happiness in check by showing aps and her stupid dreams.
So she gonna be there for some time it seems.

Hey Saji,
such a great epi that was marred by showing us those stupid dreams. loved their nok jhok. it was too good. seeing one after ages.

IGNORING THE PEST.

SajiieDogan1

Sathia007 IF-Dazzler
Sathia007
Sathia007

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
 From 
 me

NImmy , It was a superb episode just for ASHLOK. I completely   ignored the rubbish scenes!!!!!

Most annoying scene for me was that Flower- shower!!!! - What  were  CVS  trying say??? -  it was just  a SICK scene!!!

When Upsara was feeding him Sheera  then  it was  AVI who was finding it very funny and was smilling , it was not all SHLOK!!!!!

Sweet married couple's everyday nok jhok - we always love to watch!!! - ASHLOK- is always GREAT!!!!!!! - SHRAVI made it perfect and  most enjoyable!!!!

Have you  noticed Our Tiny was not at all Tiny near by Window - She grew up to AKDU's nose level and it was easy for AKDU to give her Eskimo kiss on her nose ( rubbing his nose on her nose)!!!!! - (Now hero is soon going to stop this one even -  if we do  pass more comments on it - he is too sensitive !!!!!!!!)

God gave  a long time to make their noses - so perfect!!!!! Everyday now-a days I watched their noses. - Nobody has such a perfect nose like  their Noses!!!! -

CVS  do a lot of  annoying  things but in certain aspects they are superb!!! 

For example!!!! Aasthu has a perfect well curved figure - lovely waist -  Shlokie does all sorts of seductive activities with her waist!!!! - Good Job  CVS!!!! - Now a days without touching  her  bare skin, he was  tugging the key ring perfectly with great care!!!!

Both  SHLOK & AASTHA have  been gifted with excellent noses - now they are playing with their noses!!!!!
 Our Hero is superb in seduction!!!! -   WELL DONE CVS!!!!!

THANKS CVS for  presenting  HEROIN with  Magic Height &  HERO with Magic Hair style!!!!!!!

Edited by Sathia007 - 25 December 2014 at 5:40pm

akashavaniDogan1

nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sathia007

From 
 me

NImmy , It was a superb episode just for ASHLOK. I completely   ignored the rubbish scenes!!!!!
Swathya, glad you could do that, ignore the rubbish. Sadly I could not overlook her antics. 

Most annoying scene for me was that Flower- shower!!!! - What  were  CVS  trying say??? -  it was just  a SICK scene!!! Agree totally, showering her sick fantasies with flowers...highly stomach churning to see that.

When Upsara was feeding him Sheera  then  it was  AVI who was finding it very funny and was smilling , it was not all SHLOK!!!!! yes noticed it when i saw the repeat this morn. It was AVinash, Shlok was missing and he was laughing while doing that scene and it showed.

Sweet married couple's everyday nok jhok - we always love to watch!!! - ASHLOK- is always GREAT!!!!!!! - SHRAVI made it perfect and  most enjoyable!!!! yes, after ages got to see Shlok in a teasing mood and his signature lines and attitude. most welcome to show us more of this.

Have you  noticed Our Tiny was not at all Tiny near by Window - She grew up to AKDU's nose level and it was easy for AKDU to give her Eskimo kiss on her nose ( rubbing his nose on her nose)!!!!! - (Now hero is soon going to stop this one even -  if we do  pass more comments on it - he is too sensitive !!!!!!!!)  Liked him nuzzling her hair and then smelling her hair...as he had to romance her w/o touching and we could see it.

God gave  a long time to make their noses - so perfect!!!!! Everyday now-a days I watched their noses. - Nobody has such a perfect nose like  their Noses!!!! - Very Patrician noses as i said y'day in my other post. Got to admire Shlokie's nose when the goon threw water on his face, very clearly delianated there. Tiny too has a good nose...perfectly shaped and nice.Clap We think alike so much. 

CVS  do a lot of  annoying  things but in certain aspects they are superb!!! 

For example!!!! Aasthu has a perfect well curved figure - lovely waist -  Shlokie does all sorts of seductive activities with her waist!!!! - Good Job  CVS!!!! - Now a days without touching  her  bare skin, he was  tugging the key ring perfectly with great care!!!! I was ROFL when seeing this as they are editing n he is shown touching her over her sari only.

Both  SHLOK & AASTHA have  been gifted with excellent noses - now they are playing with their noses!!!!!
 Our Hero is superb in seduction!!!! -   WELL DONE CVS!!!!!  Shlok is a nirma king.

THANKS CVS for  presenting  HEROIN with  Magic Height &  HERO with Magic Hair style!!!!!!!

It was so visible, the height difference but hey we got some closer romantic moments. His hair style or rather the cut was the talk of the town apart ofc from thrashing RB n his goons.   Noted his hair style when he freed himself from the ropes n tied up the goon. A gift from RB.LOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SajiieSathia007akashavaniDogan1

Go to top