Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manan_flab thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Ireena7

and parth's expression...awww...even when that girl touched his shoulder he was going to call Na...

awww
and Simi yeah Nandu's expressions were worth watching

aww dat was so cute... i was like baba hamesha its not gonna be nandu... πŸ€£
Aliyagogoi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Oye Simmo,i am in love With your balma re.. How he did not let soha to touch his cheek..
ab tu nandu mat ban jana aur mujhe punch mat mariyo..πŸ˜‰
i am so so impressed with Abhi today..pure gentleman feeling re...πŸ‘πŸ˜Š
aur lastly my sherni Nandu,isne to aj jalne me baba ko v maat de di re...baba sirf daat pichta hai jalne mei,but nandu ke expressions to dekho,aye haye...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

keerthu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nandhu is full on jalosy nd gng behind ManikπŸ˜†
aww fall thnk god old MaNan is back
wat happened to cabir nd alya??
oh no Fab5😲 now manik cant take it!!!
manan_flab thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aliyagogoi

Oye Simmo,i am in love With your balma re.. How he did not let soha to touch his cheek..

ab tu nandu mat ban jana aur mujhe punch mat mariyo..πŸ˜‰
i am so so impressed with Abhi today..pure gentleman feeling re...πŸ‘πŸ˜Š
aur lastly my sherni Nandu,isne to aj jalne me baba ko v maat de di re...baba sirf daat pichta hai jalne mei,but nandu ke expressions to dekho,aye haye...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

oyeee u know i love uh right... lekin nandu bus meri sherni hai dont call her ur sherni... n uh know na how much possessive i m fr my things n my people... πŸ˜‰
manan_flab thumbnail

Originally posted by: _keertu_

Nandhu is full on jalosy nd gng behind ManikπŸ˜†

aww fall thnk god old MaNan is back
wat happened to cabir nd alya??
oh no Fab5😲 now manik cant take it!!!

oh yeshhh n i just wish he runs to nandu as always... hayyeee i wonder is baar agar nandu ke pass gaya baba toh kya hoga... 
Aliyagogoi thumbnail

Originally posted by: manan_flab

oyeee u know i love uh right... lekin nandu bus meri sherni hai dont call her ur sherni... n uh know na how much possessive i m fr my things n my people... πŸ˜‰

arey baap re..ab tu meri line mujhi ko ulte bol rahi hai?chal koi nahi..ab me nandu ko meri firefly ya star v to nahi bol sakti na,kyuki wo to tu hai..chal usko meri Merry Com hi bula leti hu..🀣perfect name..chal thik hai na?πŸ˜‰
par tu na ajkal likhne me thori kanjus ho gayi hai sachsi..😑
sehrmemon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
great update with cute lines loved it gal πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
i loved the episode alot it was soo cute and good can't ask for more on Christmas πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

manik was making her soo jealous and she was also getting jealous her expressions was soo cute she was fuming πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

i love the scene when she was comming and saw manik talking to a gal she thought tht is Soha but when she saw it was some one else she was soo relived πŸ€£

abhi is growing day by day his acting is nice i am living him πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

lastly i really wish fab5 friendship doesn't break cx cabir was dam angry plus the precap alya words but i agree with cabir he has gone through alot πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

manan_flab thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aliyagogoi

arey baap re..ab tu meri line mujhi ko ulte bol rahi hai?chal koi nahi..ab me nandu ko meri firefly ya star v to nahi bol sakti na,kyuki wo to tu hai..chal usko meri Merry Com hi bula leti hu..🀣perfect name..chal thik hai na?πŸ˜‰
par tu na ajkal likhne me thori kanjus ho gayi hai sachsi..😑

hehehehhe... hann dats fine...

n kya karu... likhne ko toh bahot kuch likh sakti hu yaar but dis is LU waha AT mei saare meri jaan kha rhe hote hain ki LU de... so jitna ho pata hai utna kar deti hu,... cz yaar its diff. to match up wid d show n write each n everything in detail... so pls undertsand sweety... tere liye baaki ke vele posts toh banati hu na mai... πŸ€—
manan_flab thumbnail

Originally posted by: sana.1990

great update with cute lines loved it gal πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

i loved the episode alot it was soo cute and good can't ask for more on Christmas πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

manik was making her soo jealous and she was also getting jealous her expressions was soo cute she was fuming πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

i love the scene when she was comming and saw manik talking to a gal she thought tht is Soha but when she saw it was some one else she was soo relived πŸ€£

abhi is growing day by day his acting is nice i am living him πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

lastly i really wish fab5 friendship doesn't break cx cabir was dam angry plus the precap alya words but i agree with cabir he has gone through alot πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

i know yaara but i dont think manik will let fab5 break... he will make everything all right... n ya thnx for liking d post n those stupid lines of mine... πŸ˜ƒ
Aliyagogoi thumbnail

Originally posted by: manan_flab

hehehehhe... hann dats fine...

n kya karu... likhne ko toh bahot kuch likh sakti hu yaar but dis is LU waha AT mei saare meri jaan kha rhe hote hain ki LU de... so jitna ho pata hai utna kar deti hu,... cz yaar its diff. to match up wid d show n write each n everything in detail... so pls undertsand sweety... tere liye baaki ke vele posts toh banati hu na mai... πŸ€—

i understand sweety..tu to bohot talented hai.me aise hi teri thori na fan bani hu?tera to saat khun maaf hai meri jaan..meine avi tera vela post and seious post v parha par tujhe mera surprise pasand nahi aya kya??