Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

OS - It Refuses To Fade Away

yhmmylife IF-Dazzler
yhmmylife
yhmmylife

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Hello!...again.
I am just having this not resting urge to write more and more every single day.LOL However, this was special, it actually made me open a new word document to write down exactly what I had thought of, usually I have this one click and then develop the story from there. This time I had the story from Point A to Point B.

Well it's actually not even a story, in something which progresses a situation, here the situation is just being explained and nothing more.

This is something I have very high hopes for, if it is something you didn't like please don't hesitate to give in your opinions for me to better.

Not Proofread.

Edited by yhmmylife - 25 December 2014 at 7:45am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

sangeethbalaN.R.RonasparkleaminaJniISHRA83ankita_sidanadesire_nikkiFanaahRibelledaisydee425ABBY92omshreejaanu

yhmmylife IF-Dazzler
yhmmylife
yhmmylife

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 6:15am | IP Logged

It Refuses To Fade Away

She stood at the entrance of the garden which was so beautifully lit, so beautifully preserved of its nature, the trees stood on either way of the path from the entrance welcoming the guests with dangling lights elegantly draped upon the branches. She was the reason for all the hush-hush whispers that grew louder as she neared the crowd, some were about her, and the others were about her life, her new life.

On such group of people thought that the party-host's wife's life was a suitable subject to start from, "She's the one who dumped him standing over there." The woman pointed towards a man dressed in black not standing very far away from them, his eyes still twitching from the endless alcohol he had been drowning himself in for what seemed like forever, yet he appeared just as ravishing as the guests present. He appeared presentable maybe because no one could see his inner trembles, no one ever could, he had only let out his deepest, darkest feelings to only one person his whole life, and it was her. How could he forget about how he loved her with all his heart and how she mercilessly threw those feelings into a never ending well? How could he forget about the beautiful moments they shared? How could he forget about how protectively he used to bring her hand into his? It was the salt to his wounds to see that woman's hand in someone else's.

The second her husband saw her, he was stunned, stunned at how lucky he was. The man he detested the most made his way across the crowd to place a hand on her waist before he pecked her cheek. He was a little disgusted at the action of public affection and that too in front of his clients. Then, he remembered, he would also do the same, how he would boast about the irresistible qualities of her awaiting her presence in any common party. When she would enter, he would do the same. The couple stood together as numerous flashing lights of the paparazzi' cameras took photos of the newlywed couple.

He couldn't help but think about how good both of them looked together, he at a proper height a little taller than her, he managed to stifle a laugh when he remembered how she would giggle behind his back of his comparatively short height with her, and how he would retort back saying that they were equal in height after hovering his hand above their heads to find the exact measurements.

Even though he was called to the party just for the reason that her husband be able to show off that when this woman was once his was now resting in his arms. Even though he didn't want to stay there anymore, there was a sort of force that pulled him towards the venue every time, whenever he set out in the direction of the exit; he never had the wish to do so. She was the reason. Now that he was nowhere in the place to be in contact with her, he wished to steal a few glances of her mesmerizing face, her melodious voice and her sweet gestures before he were to leave, forever. And whatever the public said, he was always beside her, the only thing that irked him was why didn't she? Yes, she had committed lots of mistakes in the past and he had forgiven her too, but why didn't she do the same for when he had doubted her? Yes, he doubted her, but that was too in the influence of what people had been stuffing inside his ears.

He somehow had found the strength to sustain staying at the venue; it was almost time to leave when the guests started to walk out the door. He was stationed at the rooftop of the building gazing at the moon whispering, "My love will never fade away, Mihika."

"Neither will mine." She responded as she remembered a photo of them resting on what once was her study, which now only existed in her memory.

Edited by yhmmylife - 25 December 2014 at 6:15am

The following 63 member(s) liked the above post:

farha451288ragzpEnnyMalikAmritashettyuffmotiyhm111Jaaneman98empathy.friendofallluks28ekta979nagsuma7350879sangeethbalathe_Rijqwerty012lailapnjpreeti73snehac2Dilshikamonalisa123avianasree1413-mujna-krish77N.R.RonaDiyaRathoreHsp.canadaScribble_Tweetyrnarayanmaanvirpadmavarsahibasharmasparkleamina-Siaa-JniISHRA83Eyes-Wide-Shutsulochana90BeingIyeristicbtalwarSuryaIshraholicVsoujanyasparikhdisha93ankita_sidanaappussdesire_nikkishalz_123shravani_2311Akshatha19RomComFan-Garima-pri12RibelleDivan.PoojaFanaahABBY92-kri-omshreejaanu-K.13-usaonlyJenny..MysticRiver

prachi_vrushan IF-Sizzlerz
prachi_vrushan
prachi_vrushan

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 6:46am | IP Logged
it was beautiful

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yhmmylife

aviana Senior Member
aviana
aviana

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 6:47am | IP Logged
amazing yaar Smile

yhmmylife

-kri- IF-Sizzlerz
-kri-
-kri-

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Very nice... Thanx for PM

yhmmylife

Jenny.. IF-Stunnerz
Jenny..
Jenny..

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Very nicely writtenBig smile i was actually wondering for whom it was all about,then in the end got to know:)...i really want to see something like this in the showBig smilewhole situation was beautifully described,they are not together but their love will never fade awayEmbarrassed
Thanks  for pmHug

Edited by Jenny.. - 25 December 2014 at 7:50am

yhmmylife

yhmmylife IF-Dazzler
yhmmylife
yhmmylife

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prachi_vrushan

it was beautiful

Thank YouSmileSmile
yhmmylife IF-Dazzler