Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

India-Forums

RECYCLING.... ILLUSIONS.... UNTOUCHED :))UPDATED:))) (Page 4)

dv19 IF-Sizzlerz
dv19
dv19

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Priya_ShrAvi

RECYCLING LOL
ASHLOK all set to leave the match box ...Upsara with Unhappy expression... bade good bye to her shlokiji with heavy heart Confused sachin was like...am happy that they're leaving... there won't be any cat fights hereafter..LOL. loved his attitude as always Big smile

Now ashlok in their new house Big smile wait old house Ermm maybe new old house ROFL
Now this is what i call recycling of house... Its the same pigeon hole..
APS &co out...small renovation... TADA...!! there comes our ashlok's new "Home..sweet home"LOL
SHLOKIE IS NOT OUT OF DANGER-APSARA Pinch

SO TRUE..THEY CUT COPY PASTE ...OR  CHAGNE THE HARDBOAR, CUT AND DIVIDE,

ILLUSIONS Confused
JOSID///
SID got the loan... and was super happy...oblivious to the fact that our psycho DADA is all over his life...first job..then flat now loan... Confused

APSARA///

Here am not talking about apsara's illusions but cvs illusionAngry that we are liking this APLOK nightmares... Dead
Please CVS get one thing clear...WE HATE APLOK SCENES TO THE CORE!!
And for God's sake limit your creativity Confused to ashlok LOL LOL

aPS..  I SLEPT OFF...Angry

UNTOUCHED...
DINKA CHIKA SCENE(s) OF THE DAY Dancing
Today SHRAVI created world record by doing UNTOUCHED ROMANCE Clap Star
Pls no chappals LOL I was looking through a magnifying glass...they did without touching... but still my screen was on fireBlushingsuch is their chemister Embarrassed they needn't get cheesy and all..but still able to sizzle Star
They managed to pass current with mere eye contact Wink

------
Cute fight btw love birds EmbarrassedHeart
Abt where to place the TV LOL LOL both are not ready to give in Wink then SHLOK used his last weapon/carrot... PRAISE BIWI AND GET THINGS DONE YOUR WAY!! Silly Shlokie was like.. my taste is always better than yours...BABY DOLLwas like ..then prove it Wink then shlok goes...my selection is best because you're one of my selection!!TINY flat... LOL aww...tiny is so innocent... Period LOL

TOUCHED OR UNTOUCHED...I SAW THIS ROMANCE WITH TWO  OWL EYES.. SO HOT AND SIZZLING..

Asthu called Ayi and quickly updated all the recent happ...again 2 nano sec FBLOL
and asked her to get ready to join them in their new house...anji continuously denying shlok to come to take her gives me a creepy feelings Geek hope am wrong this time alsoROFL

NOT BOTHER.. .IM NT INTERSTED.
Precap: sojal stalking baba..and caught red handed... more drama on our way...
STAY TUNED!!

NIC REVIEW PRIYA

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mahirmukhtarPriya_ShrAvi

Priya_ShrAvi IF-Rockerz
Priya_ShrAvi
Priya_ShrAvi

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by k.taddy1234

Lovley post dear

Tks k Embarrassed
Clarisa IF-Stunnerz
Clarisa
Clarisa

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:45am | IP Logged

Cute Aashlok

Thanks Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Priya_ShrAvi

Priya_ShrAvi IF-Rockerz
Priya_ShrAvi
Priya_ShrAvi

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akashavani

Now ashlok in their new house Big smile wait old house Ermm maybe new old house ROFL
APS &co out...small renovation... TADA...!! there comes our ashlok's new "Home..sweet home"LOL

ILLUSIONS Confused
JOSID///
SID got the loan... and was super happy...oblivious to the fact that our psycho DADA is all over his life...first job..then flat now loan... Confused

APSARA///

Here am not talking about apsara's illusions but cvs illusionAngry that we are liking this APLOK nightmares... Dead

UNTOUCHED...
Pls no chappals LOL I was looking through a magnifying glass...they did without touching... but still my screen was on fireBlushingsuch is their chemister Embarrassed they needn't get cheesy and all..but still able to sizzle Star

------
Abt where to place the TV LOL LOL both are not ready to give in Wink then SHLOK used his last weapon/carrot... PRAISE BIWI AND GET THINGS DONE YOUR WAY!! Silly Shlokie was like.. my taste is always better than yours...BABY DOLLwas like ..then prove it Wink then shlok goes...my selection is best because you're one of my selection!!TINY flat... LOL aww...tiny is so innocent... Period LOL

Asthu called Ayi and quickly updated all the recent happ...again 2 nano sec FBLOL
and asked her to get ready to join them in their new house...anji continuously denying shlok to come to take her gives me a creepy feelings Geek hope am wrong this time alsoROFL

STAY TUNED!!

PRIYA...Lovely Review ...Especially AShlok Romance ...forget haddis...getting tired of it

Loved the way Ashlok scenes were shot...hot and sweet ...and shloky boy easily. ...making Astha. ...Flat...hmmmand got what he wanted...As Usual. ..biwi toeing his line EBP.

Me too apprehensive about ...Anjali coming alone...but could be unnecessary worry too...want Anjali ...to be safe ...and with AShlok or Ashram...hope varad does not know ...but seems sojal will be caught by baba ...but what is the use ...baba signed away ..his rights ...no rule ...now.

Thank you vinni Embarrassed
Yup shlok got what he wants... By hook or crook... Wink
Anji...hope all is well with her!!
Oh yes! Baba already signed the papers... It means no use in revelation huh??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mahirmukhtarakashavani

Priya_ShrAvi IF-Rockerz
Priya_ShrAvi
Priya_ShrAvi

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepavasudev

RECYCLING LOL
ASHLOK all set to leave the match box ...Upsara with Unhappy expression... bade good bye to her shlokiji with heavy heart Confused sachin was like...am happy that they're leaving... there won't be any cat fights hereafter..LOL. loved his attitude as always Big smile

<font color="#000000">SO TRUE..THEY CUT COPY PASTE ...OR CHAGNE THE HARDBOAR, CUT AND DIVIDE,

</font>

ILLUSIONS Confused
JOSID///

APSARA///

<font color="#000000">aPS.. I SLEPT OFF...Angry

</font>

UNTOUCHED...

------

TOUCHED OR UNTOUCHED...I SAW THIS ROMANCE WITH TWO OWL EYES.. SO HOT AND SIZZLING..

NOT BOTHER.. .IM NT INTERSTED.
STAY TUNED!!

NIC REVIEW PRIYA

Thank you DV Embarrassed
mahirmukhtar IF-Rockerz
mahirmukhtar
mahirmukhtar

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
CryYour review somewhat lightened my mood my vanilla pudding! Wink
I am a very compromising gal Wink but that Aps has started getting on my nerves Angry what the heck cv's she is a complete sick psycho she wants to ghar bassao with her Shlok ji! Angry

Her dreams i could bear Confused but that flower scene! CryCry

CV's are playing with our mind and emotions one time they show Ashlok romance and we are like that Big smile then after a few minutes they show Aplok and we are like this Cry

So all in all our mind is switching like that Cry Big smile Cry Big smile Cry Big smile

Psycho cv's! Angry

Edited by mahirmukhtar - 25 December 2014 at 11:58pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sathia007Priya_ShrAviDogan1

hp_2006 IF-Rockerz
hp_2006
hp_2006

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:38pm | IP Logged

Even I noticed the same dear, they are still in the same house but its been renovated for themWink

Loved their romance yaar...Thats our Aashlok..Mindblowing chemistry they have!!Day Dreaming

And I loved your review Priya..Awesome as always..ClapClapClapClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mahirmukhtar

Priya_ShrAvi IF-Rockerz
Priya_ShrAvi
Priya_ShrAvi

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahirmukhtar

CryYour review somewhat lightened my mood my vanilla pudding!Wink
I am a very compromising gal Winkbut that Aps has started getting on my nerves Angrywhat the heck cv's she is a complete sick psycho she wants to ghar bassao with her Shlok ji!Angry

Her dreams i could bear Confusedbut that flower scene!CryCry

CV's are playing with our mind and emotions one time they show Ashlok romance and we are like thatBig smilethen after a few minutes they show Aplok and we are like thisCry

So all in all our mind is switching like thatBig smile

Psycho cv's!Angry

Aww my choco chip..am glad that my post lightened ur mood LOL y ur going in detail...with APS dream... LOL ikr we can't bear Aplok...that's y I edited it in my post Wink
TY sweety for ur lovely comments Big smile

Go to top