Thoroughly Enjoyed the epi...
Nice review priya...

Thank yooouu saruuu πŸ˜ƒ
akashavani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Priya_ShrAvi

Now ashlok in their new house πŸ˜ƒ wait old house πŸ€” maybe new old house 🀣
Now this is what i call recycling of house... Its the same pigeon hole..
APS &co out...small renovation... TADA...!! there comes our ashlok's new "Home..sweet home"πŸ˜†
SHLOKIE IS NOT OUT OF DANGER-APSARA 😡

ILLUSIONS πŸ˜•
JOSID///
SID got the loan... and was super happy...oblivious to the fact that our psycho DADA is all over his life...first job..then flat now loan... πŸ˜•

APSARA///

Here am not talking about apsara's illusions but cvs illusion😑 that we are liking this APLOK nightmares... 🀒
Please CVS get one thing clear...WE HATE APLOK SCENES TO THE CORE!!
And for God's sake limit your creativity πŸ˜• to ashlok πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

UNTOUCHED...
DINKA CHIKA SCENE(s) OF THE DAY
Today SHRAVI created world record by doing UNTOUCHED ROMANCE πŸ‘ ⭐️
Pls no chappals πŸ˜† I was looking through a magnifying glass...they did without touching... but still my screen was on fire☺️such is their chemister 😳 they needn't get cheesy and all..but still able to sizzle ⭐️
They managed to pass current with mere eye contact πŸ˜‰

------
Cute fight btw love birds 😳❀️
Abt where to place the TV πŸ˜† πŸ˜† both are not ready to give in πŸ˜‰ then SHLOK used his last weapon/carrot... PRAISE BIWI AND GET THINGS DONE YOUR WAY!! πŸ€ͺ Shlokie was like.. my taste is always better than yours...BABY DOLLwas like ..then prove it πŸ˜‰ then shlok goes...my selection is best because you're one of my selection!!TINY flat... πŸ˜† aww...tiny is so innocent... Period πŸ˜†

Asthu called Ayi and quickly updated all the recent happ...again 2 nano sec FBπŸ˜†
and asked her to get ready to join them in their new house...anji continuously denying shlok to come to take her gives me a creepy feelings πŸ€“ hope am wrong this time also🀣

Precap: sojal stalking baba..and caught red handed... more drama on our way...
STAY TUNED!!

PRIYA...Lovely Review  ...Especially  AShlok Romance ...forget  haddis...getting tired of it 

Loved the way Ashlok scenes were shot...hot and sweet  ...and shloky boy easily. ...making Astha. ...Flat...hmmmand got what he wanted...As Usual. ..biwi toeing his line EBP.

Me too apprehensive  about ...Anjali  coming alone...but could be unnecessary  worry too...want Anjali  ...to be safe ...and with AShlok or Ashram...hope varad does not know ...but seems sojal will be caught by baba ...but what is the use ...baba signed away ..his rights ...no rule ...now.
dv19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Priya_ShrAvi

RECYCLING πŸ˜†
ASHLOK all set to leave the match box ...Upsara with πŸ˜” expression... bade good bye to her shlokiji with heavy heart πŸ˜• sachin was like...am happy that they're leaving... there won't be any cat fights hereafter..πŸ˜†. loved his attitude as always πŸ˜ƒ

Now ashlok in their new house πŸ˜ƒ wait old house πŸ€” maybe new old house 🀣
Now this is what i call recycling of house... Its the same pigeon hole..
APS &co out...small renovation... TADA...!! there comes our ashlok's new "Home..sweet home"πŸ˜†
SHLOKIE IS NOT OUT OF DANGER-APSARA 😡

SO TRUE..THEY CUT COPY PASTE ...OR  CHAGNE THE HARDBOAR, CUT AND DIVIDE,

ILLUSIONS πŸ˜•
JOSID///
SID got the loan... and was super happy...oblivious to the fact that our psycho DADA is all over his life...first job..then flat now loan... πŸ˜•

APSARA///

Here am not talking about apsara's illusions but cvs illusion😑 that we are liking this APLOK nightmares... 🀒
Please CVS get one thing clear...WE HATE APLOK SCENES TO THE CORE!!
And for God's sake limit your creativity πŸ˜• to ashlok πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

aPS..  I SLEPT OFF...😑

UNTOUCHED...
DINKA CHIKA SCENE(s) OF THE DAY
Today SHRAVI created world record by doing UNTOUCHED ROMANCE πŸ‘ ⭐️
Pls no chappals πŸ˜† I was looking through a magnifying glass...they did without touching... but still my screen was on fire☺️such is their chemister 😳 they needn't get cheesy and all..but still able to sizzle ⭐️
They managed to pass current with mere eye contact πŸ˜‰

------
Cute fight btw love birds 😳❀️
Abt where to place the TV πŸ˜† πŸ˜† both are not ready to give in πŸ˜‰ then SHLOK used his last weapon/carrot... PRAISE BIWI AND GET THINGS DONE YOUR WAY!! πŸ€ͺ Shlokie was like.. my taste is always better than yours...BABY DOLLwas like ..then prove it πŸ˜‰ then shlok goes...my selection is best because you're one of my selection!!TINY flat... πŸ˜† aww...tiny is so innocent... Period πŸ˜†

TOUCHED OR UNTOUCHED...I SAW THIS ROMANCE WITH TWO  OWL EYES.. SO HOT AND SIZZLING..

Asthu called Ayi and quickly updated all the recent happ...again 2 nano sec FBπŸ˜†
and asked her to get ready to join them in their new house...anji continuously denying shlok to come to take her gives me a creepy feelings πŸ€“ hope am wrong this time also🀣

NOT BOTHER.. .IM NT INTERSTED.
Precap: sojal stalking baba..and caught red handed... more drama on our way...
STAY TUNED!!

NIC REVIEW PRIYA
Priya_ShrAvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Tks k 😳
Clarisa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Cute Aashlok

Thanks 😊

Priya_ShrAvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: akashavani

PRIYA...Lovely Review ...Especially AShlok Romance ...forget haddis...getting tired of it

Loved the way Ashlok scenes were shot...hot and sweet ...and shloky boy easily. ...making Astha. ...Flat...hmmmand got what he wanted...As Usual. ..biwi toeing his line EBP.

Me too apprehensive about ...Anjali coming alone...but could be unnecessary worry too...want Anjali ...to be safe ...and with AShlok or Ashram...hope varad does not know ...but seems sojal will be caught by baba ...but what is the use ...baba signed away ..his rights ...no rule ...now.

Thank you vinni 😳
Yup shlok got what he wants... By hook or crook... πŸ˜‰
Anji...hope all is well with her!!
Oh yes! Baba already signed the papers... It means no use in revelation huh??
Priya_ShrAvi thumbnail

Thank you DV 😳
mahirmukhtar thumbnail
😭Your review somewhat lightened my mood my vanilla pudding! πŸ˜‰
I am a very compromising gal πŸ˜‰ but that Aps has started getting on my nerves 😑 what the heck cv's she is a complete sick psycho she wants to ghar bassao with her Shlok ji! πŸ˜‘

Her dreams i could bear πŸ˜• but that flower scene! πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

CV's are playing with our mind and emotions one time they show Ashlok romance and we are like that πŸ˜ƒ then after a few minutes they show Aplok and we are like this πŸ˜­

So all in all our mind is switching like that πŸ˜­ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜ƒ

Psycho cv's! πŸ˜‘
Edited by mahirmukhtar - 9 years ago
hp_2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Even I noticed the same dear, they are still in the same house but its been renovated for themπŸ˜‰

Loved their romance yaar...Thats our Aashlok..Mindblowing chemistry they have!!

And I loved your review Priya..Awesome as always..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Priya_ShrAvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahirmukhtar

😭Your review somewhat lightened my mood my vanilla pudding!πŸ˜‰

I am a very compromising gal πŸ˜‰but that Aps has started getting on my nerves 😑what the heck cv's she is a complete sick psycho she wants to ghar bassao with her Shlok ji!😑

Her dreams i could bear πŸ˜•but that flower scene!😭😭

CV's are playing with our mind and emotions one time they show Ashlok romance and we are like thatπŸ˜ƒthen after a few minutes they show Aplok and we are like this😭

So all in all our mind is switching like thatπŸ˜ƒ

Psycho cv's!😑

Aww my choco chip..am glad that my post lightened ur mood πŸ˜† y ur going in detail...with APS dream... πŸ˜† ikr we can't bear Aplok...that's y I edited it in my post πŸ˜‰
TY sweety for ur lovely comments πŸ˜ƒ