RECYCLING.... ILLUSIONS.... UNTOUCHED :))UPDATED:)))

Posted: 9 years ago

RECYCLING ๐Ÿ˜†
ASHLOK all set to leave the match box ...Upsara with ๐Ÿ˜” expression... bade good bye to her shlokiji with heavy heart ๐Ÿ˜• sachin was like...am happy that they're leaving... there won't be any cat fights hereafter..๐Ÿ˜†. loved his attitude as always ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Now ashlok in their new house ๐Ÿ˜ƒ wait old house ๐Ÿค” maybe new old house ๐Ÿคฃ
Now this is what i call recycling of house... Its the same pigeon hole..
APS &co out...small renovation... TADA...!! there comes our ashlok's new "Home..sweet home"๐Ÿ˜†
SHLOKIE IS NOT OUT OF DANGER-APSARA ๐Ÿ˜ต

ILLUSIONS ๐Ÿ˜•
JOSID///
SID got the loan... and was super happy...oblivious to the fact that our psycho DADA is all over his life...first job..then flat now loan... ๐Ÿ˜•

APSARA///

Here am not talking about apsara's illusions but cvs illusion๐Ÿ˜ก that we are liking this APLOK nightmares... ๐Ÿคข
Please CVS get one thing clear...WE HATE APLOK SCENES TO THE CORE!!
And for God's sake limit your creativity ๐Ÿ˜• to ashlok ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

UNTOUCHED...
DINKA CHIKA SCENE(s) OF THE DAY
Today SHRAVI created world record by doing UNTOUCHED ROMANCE ๐Ÿ‘ โญ๏ธ
Pls no chappals ๐Ÿ˜† I was looking through a magnifying glass...they did without touching... but still my screen was on fireโ˜บ๏ธsuch is their chemister ๐Ÿ˜ณ they needn't get cheesy and all..but still able to sizzle โญ๏ธ
They managed to pass current with mere eye contact ๐Ÿ˜‰

------
Cute fight btw love birds ๐Ÿ˜ณโค๏ธ
Abt where to place the TV ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† both are not ready to give in ๐Ÿ˜‰ then SHLOK used his last weapon/carrot... PRAISE BIWI AND GET THINGS DONE YOUR WAY!! ๐Ÿคช Shlokie was like.. my taste is always better than yours...BABY DOLLwas like ..then prove it ๐Ÿ˜‰ then shlok goes...my selection is best because you're one of my selection!!TINY flat... ๐Ÿ˜† aww...tiny is so innocent... Period ๐Ÿ˜†

Asthu called Ayi and quickly updated all the recent happ...again 2 nano sec FB๐Ÿ˜†
and asked her to get ready to join them in their new house...anji continuously denying shlok to come to take her gives me a creepy feelings ๐Ÿค“ hope am wrong this time also๐Ÿคฃ

Precap: sojal stalking baba..and caught red handed... more drama on our way...
STAY TUNED!!
Edited by Priya_ShrAvi - 9 years ago
nice post and a perfect title priya๐Ÿ˜‰
common priya with ur magnifying glass find out y does cvs loveee apsara and aplok scenes sooo much ??????๐Ÿ˜•
y cant cvs understand tht v viewers oly gt irritated by seeing apsaras dream seq with shlok !!!!!๐Ÿ˜ก
ashlok scene was nice๐Ÿ˜‰ and the window scene was gud ๐Ÿ˜Šbut i felt the camera was sooo close tht did nt fully cover ashlok wen thy wer having ter heads closer ...if it was properly done thn the magic of tht scene would have been evn more...
morning aagai๐Ÿ˜ญ ...
i thought ashlok will sleep and talk abt ter new house in night  but๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ ...okay no prob ...small cute wala fight ...shlok i think ur biwi has also a gud taste yaar ...she has chosen u ...๐Ÿ˜‰
 OMG - 
 AGAIN Non -touch technique. I have not watched yet, now I am in hospital , not busy , sitting in front of computer!!

I think, that - Both of them are having fear of passing BUGS to each other!!!!! -  following the rule of Non- touch technique!!!!

Do not worry about bugs, we If girls are competent enough to treat their favorite ASHLOK!!!!
 PLEASE SHRAVI - give up your non- touch  technique!!!! - be Brave!!!!
Edited by Sathia007 - 9 years ago
๐Ÿ˜† Astha cute doll...she always fight with PD later show her white FLAG ๐Ÿคฃ today would be a beautiful episode if Apsara was not shown...CV going mad ๐Ÿ˜ก
nice post priya ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
superb write up buddy as always๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
loved today's epiโค๏ธand our mahiya mere mahiya is back
finally after a long break cv's begin to show ashlok scenes๐Ÿ˜ณdon't know it will exist or not๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
again one more apsara dream๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
hope we get more ashlok scenes in upcoming epi's๐Ÿ˜ƒ

AHHH..priya..what more can i ask...sitting onmy sofa on a holiday and watching Ashlokilious eps...and reading ur post...PURRFECT !!!...I loved esp this part

UNTOUCHED...
DINKA CHIKA SCENE(s) OF THE DAY  
Today SHRAVI created world record by doing UNTOUCHED ROMANCE ๐Ÿ‘ โญ๏ธ 
Pls no chappals ๐Ÿ˜† I was looking through a magnifying glass...they did without touching... but still my screen was on fireโ˜บ๏ธsuch is their chemister ๐Ÿ˜ณ they needn't get cheesy and all..but still able to sizzle โญ๏ธ 
They managed to pass current with mere eye contact ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

------

he touched her elbow...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†BTW...but this non touch itself was enough PRI...I collapsed on my couch right away...What ifthey touched...I should be hospitalised ..i guess๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...there eyes says it alll..and I felt AKDU was in a ROM mood today...could not see AVINASH anywhere,...JUST SHLOK all the way๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘..and TINy as always was ASTHA๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ...cutie pies๐Ÿ˜›...Enjoyed ur POST PRI...kepp it coming๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by nandu96

nice post and a perfect title priya๐Ÿ˜‰
common priya with ur magnifying glass find out y does cvs loveee apsara and aplok scenes sooo much ??????๐Ÿ˜•
y cant cvs understand tht v viewers oly gt irritated by seeing apsaras dream seq with shlok !!!!!๐Ÿ˜ก
ashlok scene was nice๐Ÿ˜‰ and the window scene was gud ๐Ÿ˜Šbut i felt the camera was sooo close tht did nt fully cover ashlok wen thy wer having ter heads closer ...if it was properly done thn the magic of tht scene would have been evn more...
morning aagai๐Ÿ˜ญ ...
i thought ashlok will sleep and talk abt ter new house in night but๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ ...okay no prob ...small cute wala fight ...shlok i think ur biwi has also a gud taste yaar ...she has chosen u ...๐Ÿ˜‰

Thank you nan doll ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Why does CVS love upsara ๐Ÿค“ bcos they're psychos ๐Ÿ˜†
Bang on dear...same thoughts... Camera was too close... Agree ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ against all the odds..that scene was awesome!
Definitely asthu has best taste ๐Ÿ˜‰
Nice review partner
Me too have the same feeling...why is Anjali so hesitant...will something go wrong with her bus ...oh no...no no pls...I want to see mother son bonding...
Feeling negative...pls bappa no...prove me wrong

Aslokh scenes were good...not hot but cute and as u said they rock even without touching...๐Ÿ˜‰
But pri he did touch her waist...come on something wrong with your magnifying glass๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by Dogan1 - 9 years ago
Nice review Priya .Yes I agree with you.
Today SHRAVI created world record by doing UNTOUCHED ROMANCE ๐Ÿ‘ โญ๏ธ 

But they showed  the intimate feelings in their face very perfect. I think their Hate session romance is better than love session romance. 
Edited by ssk1990 - 9 years ago