Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

part 1
so sad Ram killed himself n that us also in first part only... but I guess the whole story room around it only so moving for next to read that what happens next...

leena04 thumbnail

part 2
it's dame confusing & too good awesome why Ram killed himself n do us the man next to Priya really a mystery wanna read more abt it is r had twin Bro or what too good imagination moving for next to read...

leena04 thumbnail

part 3
Aman bhai u rocked it again no one had ever thought of such twist ever awesome too good I so really enjoyed reading the whole update... OMG so this way Priya will hi back into the time feeling like some fairy tell it... is doovinb on fid next to read. .

leena04 thumbnail

part 4
so the scare of 20 is proof nothing is dream Priya actually in mission to save Ram in next 20 days... but what had happened to him that he wants to die n why Yam just choose her to save Ram well hoping it's answer to get in last part only. .. but loved the cat mouse fight over the year enjoyed it a lot moving for next to read...

leena04 thumbnail

part 5
so Priya's dat went off well by being friends with Ram now interesting story getting all pieces on a place slowly slowly so moving for next to read what happens in the next day of RaYa's life...

leena04 thumbnail

part 6
awww that means Ram is noticing Priya from childhood OMG I guess Ram is screatly feeling for Priya but he is just showing anger to her... just then loved the story it's going on really loving way Ram's attitude is too good & Priya is too cute while getting irritate awww too god. ...

leena04 thumbnail

part 7
so as I was right after hearing Yam so Ram actually loves Priya nd don't hate her it's just his worries who is controlling him awww Yam I'd too good & awesome... I m loving this story a lot...it gives new wings to my imaginations... too good so on Prita's b'day only Ram gonna die or what or Priya will save him with her love to know movie to read next...

leena04 thumbnail

part 8
Pruya's approach & efforts r really great Ram is finally oppning
up front of her... too good awesome update I loved also the way Priya got mixed up with his family so easily too good enjoyed it a lot now moving for next to read...

leena04 thumbnail

part 9
so many bad thing have been happen to Ram so sad for him but he surly waiting for his soul mate. ... hope Priya confesses her love son to him hope they falk in love soon moving for next awesome imaginations keep it up too good...