Ajeeb Dastaan Hai Ye

India-Forums

Ajeeb Dastaan Hai Ye
Ajeeb Dastaan Hai Ye

Manhattan Dreams-SS |Vikram&Shobha| Chap3 pg4 (Page 4)

-Destiny- IF-Sizzlerz
-Destiny-
-Destiny-

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanti05

Nice update dear, looking fwd to Vibha meeting, take care of your knee. Sorry to hear abt it.

Feeling  much better nowEmbarrassed  Currently  writing Embarrassed keep on a loookout!!

usaonly IF-Stunnerz
usaonly
usaonly

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
Beautiful story just read both parts and love it. Will wait for next update.Smilehope they will meet together.
-Destiny- IF-Sizzlerz
-Destiny-
-Destiny-

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by usaonly

Beautiful story just read both parts and love it. Will wait for next update.Smilehope they will meet together.
thank you ...  been a l'il under the weatherDeadCry  can you  tell me your name???Embarrassed
SuperChillz1 Goldie
SuperChillz1
SuperChillz1

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 12:19am | IP Logged
I just read the two chapters. Thanks for the PM,  Lekha! You have a very nice concept in there.  There is so much scope for elaorating it. Smile
Keep it up.  I am happy that you are bringing ViBha together with new characters.  Do update soon. Smile
Oh, and take care of your health!  Smile

Edited by SuperChillz1 - 31 December 2014 at 12:18am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Destiny-

-Destiny- IF-Sizzlerz
-Destiny-
-Destiny-

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 1:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SuperChillz1

<font size="2">I just read the two chapters.Thanks for the PM, Lekha!You have a very nice concept in there. There is so much scope for elaorating it.Smile</font>
<font size="2">Keep it up. I am happy that you are bringing ViBha together with new characters. Do update soon.Smile</font>
<font size="2">Oh, and take care of your health! Smile</font>

thanks a lot may.

So nice to meet you.

Currently still a lil under the weather. But I'm writing a chapter now.
-Destiny- IF-Sizzlerz
-Destiny-
-Destiny-

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Sorry this took long Embarrassed Was recouping from my end of the year  sickness

Happy New Year!!! May 2015  bring  you  happiness!!
First update  in the new year!!!

Enjoy
Word Count :- 753

Chapter 3

She's A  Basketcase

2 Weeks Later

2 weeks flew by like a whirlwind.. Both Vikram & Shobha skyped regularly & kept emailing photos in those two weeks and they had made a promise to each other that they will never  leave each other  once they  meet...

Chaos was ensuing  in the Oberoi house

Chotechand Shobha screamed.. Jaldi kar naa  airport jaana hai.. Shobha was agitated as so much had  to be  put together  still with  so little time left 
Pascal she called the  butler and said  can you please tell dadisa  that I am  going to the airport  and  make sure the guest bedrooms are  ready for use  i am  taking  Bosco and  going to the airport please tell him to  keep the car ready for us to leave...
Yes m'am Pascal  says and  leaves 

Chotechand  aa rahe ho ya  main niklu Shobha  shouts she  slowly limps into Aman's room and sees him still asleep she caressed his hair and smiles and leaves to go to the airport

Vikram & Nani  were on a flight  to NYC  which had tired them out.. but Vikram had  looked extra weary his eyes were especially looking forward to seeing Shobha. Nani & vikram had ended their  plane ride  and were extremely anxious about meeting Shobha who was waiting patiently amonst  the  crowd in La Guardia  international arrivals...

Listen to this song  whilst you read their  reunion!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NWAvSnFAjs (Open In a New tab )
Teri aankhon ke sajde me rehna
Palko ke parde me 
Jab tak hai Jab tak hai jaan
Teri baahon ki narmi me
Saanson ki garmi mein
Jab tak hai Jab tak hai jaan

Vikram scans the  crowd and his eyes  fall on Shobha who has tears in her eyes and looks at nani & says Nani aap yahi rukiye and rushes towards her.. As for Shobha she too rushes to him  as fast as her limp can take her towards  her love 

Both had tears in their eyes Shobha  touches his  face feeling  every ounce of that beautiful face she  grew to love so much

Vikr...aap aagaye she fiercely hugs him  tears  streaming down her  eyes  You're real she  whispers  hugging him

I'm here he adds tightening the hug pulling her  close enough to  capture  her lips with his 

She eagerly reciprocates  the kiss feeling every emotion!!

I missed you so so  much 5 years is excessive time to be away from  you  my love." he said as a single tear tickled down his eye to her cheek and she looked at him in shock and guilt.

I am sorry I don't think I deserve your love  Shobha says suddenly feeling overwhelmed I am sorry..." she said not able to meet his gaze due to the guilt of  deserting him while tears made their way down her cheeks. 

Vikram was getting irritated and frustrated because of her saying  sorry but he kept soothing her and says your surprise is also waiting Nani bhi aayi hai  which brings a  radiant smile to her  face, Nani had that smile inducing  quality that  had  brightened Shobha's dull tarnished life.

Vikram Smiles warmly at  Shobha's smile

Nani she screams and limps  wincing  every time she  takes a step.Her leg  starts  paining immensely but she  overlooks it & takes Nani into a bone crushing hug & says  Nani I missed you so much  ... please  mujhe  maaf  kardijiye I left so unceremoniously..

Naa  meri Pari Nani says, tabiyat kharaab thi teri.. I won't hold anything against you.. she notices the wince in Shobha's face  & guides her into the car  let's go home  she says

On the 4  hour  car  journey  Shobha snuggles into Vikram falling asleep she's so grateful that he's back. 

After the life threatening car accident that  she was in  a few months ago she keep hadn't fallen asleep in peace. 

Nightmares haunt her images like Samarth strangling her and Sarika trying to physically hurt kept  her sleep at bay and she did not want to burden  any of the  family members with her nightmares 

Vikram  had seen Shobha wincing , but he decided to let it pass & talk to Shobha about it sometime.

On the  last one one hour of their journey, Vikram & Nani decide to wake up Shobha and talk she flutters awake and smiles

Nani Vikram Shobha says I have a plan she says bohot din ho gaye  kisiko prank kiye hue.. I am so excited to prank Chotechand & Melody  ghar  chaliye  batati hun  mera  plan  she has a glimmer of  craziness in her eyes

I love you so so so much Shobha Vikram says & laughs You  do know you  are a big basketcase naa?? he adds laughing heartily

Nani also agrees  laughing at Shobha  Basketcase??? Vikram puttar come up with some other nickname  naa!!!

Shobha pouts angrily and  huffs..

Fin
Happy New Year Again my loves!!!
Lekha

Edited by -Destiny- - 01 January 2015 at 10:38am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sham24usaonly

-Destiny- IF-Sizzlerz
-Destiny-
-Destiny-

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 10:37am | IP Logged

www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NWAvSnFAjs 

here's  a link to the  song accompanying this updt!!
 some how  I am unable to post my music  will post  separately  if I can!!

Edited by -Destiny- - 01 January 2015 at 10:37am
usaonly IF-Stunnerz
usaonly
usaonly

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
Happy New Year Lekha thanks for update. Finally the Waitng is finish they meet together with Nani too. Hope they will back to India and start their loving family again or you have any twist in the plan.Will wait for next update.Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Destiny-

Go to top