Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Merry Christmas and current track!!!

Poroma92 Senior Member
Poroma92
Poroma92

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Hey everyone,
Back after a long time, before I talk about the current track in KY2, firstly I want to wish all my KY2 forum members, MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! A big hug Hug to you all and hoping everyone had a terrific day!!! May there always be happiness in each and everyone's life!!!

Now moving on to the current track of KY2, can I just say that I am simply loving it!!! I know there have been many complaints and issues with the current track and especially with Soha, but I am just loving the jealousy track from both Manik and Nandini's side!!! I have to say I am loving Abhi, he is awesome, such a refreshing character and what can I say about Cabir, love him to the core!!! Jai Ho Baba Cabir Ka, such a great friend for both Manik and Nandini!!! I am so glad the CVs are showing scenes between Nandini and Cabir!!! Both Cabir and Abhi are going to bring our MaNan back together!!!  I am so glad that Nandini is finally feeling jealous with Soha being around, she will never be able to let go or move away from Manik, I just love it!!! As for Manik, he is very possessive, he can't stand any guy around Nandini. 

Apart from MaNan, I am glad to see DhruLiya scenes, I find them adorable!!! I am also very much delighted that there is finally someone for Mukti and that too Abhi, he is mind blowing!!! I am waiting for Navya to get back because I want to see more of Cabir and Navya scenes, I really hope the gossip about Cabir accepting Navya and her baby will happen, I think it will be an awesome track!!!

There is only one thing I can say and that is that I love the show and I love my MaNan, they are both simply awesome!!! I really hope the CVs continue to give us a great show and keep our MaNan together. As far as  I get to see MaNan scenes, I will be happy as!!! Can't wait for tonight's episode, this Soha and hai Nandini is so jealous!!! Hope Abhi and Cabir bring our MaNan together!!!

Poroma.

Love KY2 and especially MaNan to the core!!!

Edited by Poroma92 - 25 December 2014 at 5:25am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sha.mima22enakatTRawnicki11Sue101

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top