Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

we got our Christmas gift .. Pani pic finally <3 (Page 5)

myvoiz Senior Member
myvoiz
myvoiz

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonia_1

Thanks to PaNi for this reluctant gift LOL

Adore MaNan Heart
Reluctant giftLOL LOL gud one

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tutu982sonia_1

myvoiz Senior Member
myvoiz
myvoiz

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hasnaa678

aur kya expect kar rahe the tum sab
they said that they are very professionals off-screen..to main kuch aisi hi pic expect kar rahi thi
its true...niti's smile looks so forced as if kissi ne dono ke peeche bandukh rakhi ho aur kahan"pose karo warna main goli chaladunga"
professionals wo thik hai..but they could be two happy professionals naa..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tutu982diva82sonia_1

myvoiz Senior Member
myvoiz
myvoiz

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by A.Hajnal

They look good...
Personally, I think everyone should just let them be...They both are different people, they may not have anything in common apart from Ky2...

They both are professionals...The fact they have perfect and awesome chemistry on screen and are not even friends off screen, is something to be awe at...Because that tells us that they are that good actor...

And how says that the actors that play main leads have to be best friends and spend 24/7 with each other...No ONE...And we shouldn't expect them to be...

I don't understand why some of us wants to them to be and act like other actors who play leads in other shows...And compare them even to others...What the hell? At least they are not pretending or being fake...They could, if they wanted...They are actors after all...But they don't...And I admire that about them...They are real...When they are awkward around each other or being formal...They are being real..They are showing us the real them, without faking...So I appreciate the fact that they are not faking to be sweet and all sugar to each other...

The fact is that, to two different people, who almost belong to different worlds and could be at different place in their life, don't have a common ground, affects how they act around each other, think, feel about each other...

And IF that fact is true for us then why can't it be true for them too? 

And Parth and Niti do seems to belong to that category...Because Parth is more focused, is more professional, more mature, more into the process of making and learning...While Niti seems carefree, friendly and fun...

No one is wrong...May be with time, they will become friends, may be not...But they shouldn't be forced and this isn't something that they HAVE to do, be...

They both are awesome actors, are doing their job to perfection and have an AWESOME chemistry on screen...And that should be enough to us all...

What they are off screen shouldn't be something so important to us that we start blaming to them, for it...That is something WRONG and immature...

hmm...point noted mylord! I think everything is said in humour here..we are just khichofying taang but gud point and very important one- They are not fake and that's important. anywez lots of people do not smile when pics are taken..it might have to do nothing with the person they are posing with. Sath me photo hai yehi kya kam hai..chalo got be grateful for what we get. thanks for reminding girl.

P.S.: and thanks for sharing the pic.

Edited by myvoiz - 25 December 2014 at 3:10pm

amzikhanA.Hajnal

diva82 IF-Rockerz
diva82
diva82

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by myvoiz

they said that they are very professionals off-screen..to main kuch aisi hi pic expect kar rahi thi
its true...niti's smile looks so forced as if kissi ne dono ke peeche bandukh rakhi ho aur kahan"pose karo warna main goli chaladunga"

Now, that is FAR too much. Just be happy that they stood together. ROFL

myvoizsonia_1

myvoiz Senior Member
myvoiz
myvoiz

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by diva82

Now, that is FAR too much. Just be happy that they stood together. ROFL
Actually! on second thoughts together is good enough. anyways they are better in interviews..you can see a certain ease..the 100 episode celebration interview one example of that. 

Anyways we all know by now that Parth is a shy  and reserved  person offscreen.  And if we expect too much from a off-screen photograph, we would become that photographer in Stephen Leacock's short story-With the Photographer. One funny story that is. Should read that. Describes the extent to which a want of a perfect photograph can take you and the expectations of a photographer/person looking at the pic, in a witty way. Drives home the purpose of a pic. But I am sharing it only coz i found it funny and related.

http://www.gutenberg.org/files/23449/23449-h/23449-h.htm

P.S.: If you are interested in reading, you would have to scroll a bit.

Edited by myvoiz - 25 December 2014 at 3:41pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

diva82

A.Hajnal IF-Dazzler
A.Hajnal
A.Hajnal

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 3:45pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by A.Hajnal

They look good...
Personally, I think everyone should just let them be...They both are different people, they may not have anything in common apart from Ky2...

They both are professionals...The fact they have perfect and awesome chemistry on screen and are not even friends off screen, is something to be awe at...Because that tells us that they are that good actor...

And how says that the actors that play main leads have to be best friends and spend 24/7 with each other...No ONE...And we shouldn't expect them to be...

I don't understand why some of us wants to them to be and act like other actors who play leads in other shows...And compare them even to others...What the hell? At least they are not pretending or being fake...They could, if they wanted...They are actors after all...But they don't...And I admire that about them...They are real...When they are awkward around each other or being formal...They are being real..They are showing us the real them, without faking...So I appreciate the fact that they are not faking to be sweet and all sugar to each other...

The fact is that, to two different people, who almost belong to different worlds and could be at different place in their life, don't have a common ground, affects how they act around each other, think, feel about each other...

And IF that fact is true for us then why can't it be true for them too? 

And Parth and Niti do seems to belong to that category...Because Parth is more focused, is more professional, more mature, more into the process of making and learning...While Niti seems carefree, friendly and fun...

No one is wrong...May be with time, they will become friends, may be not...But they shouldn't be forced and this isn't something that they HAVE to do, be...

They both are awesome actors, are doing their job to perfection and have an AWESOME chemistry on screen...And that should be enough to us all...

What they are off screen shouldn't be something so important to us that we start blaming to them, for it...That is something WRONG and immature...

hmm...point noted mylord! I think everything is said in humour here..we are just khichofying taang but gud point and very important one- They are not fake and that's important. anywez lots of people do not smile when pics are taken..it might have to do nothing with the person they are posing with. Sath me photo hai yehi kya kam hai..chalo got be grateful for what we get. thanks for reminding girl.

P.S.: and thanks for sharing the pic.

I didn't say it because of what I have read today...I meant in general...And upar se all those comments on YT and other sites say the same thing...You felt it that strong maybe because I just let it out all together...Big smile LOL

True that...I don't...It doesn't matter if its my family, my siblings or friends...The person who is taking the pic has to literally force me to smile...And even then sometimes I don't...LOL

myvoiz

tutu982 Senior Member
tutu982
tutu982

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
I think after their scenes together onscreenEmbarrassed, they get really shy and awkward towards each other offscreen. Or maybe nervousWink

myvoiz

Briyanikidaig IF-Stunnerz
Briyanikidaig
Briyanikidaig

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
Adorable pic

Go to top