Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

we got our Christmas gift .. Pani pic finally <3 (Page 4)

N_Niya IF-Rockerz
N_Niya
N_Niya

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
My babies! Such cutie pies they r! Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

myvoizashmitaa

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eveline

love and respect you for saying this!! I have recently become active on this forum and the way some pick on them is really...unbearable!! Usually I just keep my mouth shut and press the ignore button...but sometimes the negativity gets to b too much!! Just one picture, and I bet they weren't even thinking, its just a casual pose and they are being slammed left right and center. If this is how fans who adore them behave then God save them from enemies !!
They are criticized and heckled and made fun of for everything, from their conversations to their silences, from their fluency in at the best a foreign language, their expressions to body language, their personal choices in personal lives, their friends, their love...nothing is spared. God..what a price to pay for success!!

Maybe you should find out the whole story before taking ppl to task on "just one picture"LOL

This is a long, sordid saga with many twists and turnsLOL...and I've never seen an onscreen pair be THIS awkward offscreen...so ppl commenting on that is not surprising one bit...

And this is anything BUT a casual pictureLOL...they've obviously been forced to take a picture together since they deliberately avoid taking or posting pictures with each other in any social medium otherwiseLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

amzikhanpooja98myvoiz-Mischievous-ashmitaadiva82BinKuchKahe.

-Mischievous- IF-Dazzler
-Mischievous-
-Mischievous-

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Yeah...ummm... The awkwardness is coming across very loud and clear..I mean just look at them... *shakes my head*... Its funny how I LOVE them together on-screen but I don't want to see them in the same frame together off-screen... No More PaNi... 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

poonam2015amzikhandiva82Noorie30

-Mischievous- IF-Dazzler
-Mischievous-
-Mischievous-

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

Originally posted by eveline

love and respect you for saying this!! I have recently become active on this forum and the way some pick on them is really...unbearable!! Usually I just keep my mouth shut and press the ignore button...but sometimes the negativity gets to b too much!! Just one picture, and I bet they weren't even thinking, its just a casual pose and they are being slammed left right and center. If this is how fans who adore them behave then God save them from enemies !!
They are criticized and heckled and made fun of for everything, from their conversations to their silences, from their fluency in at the best a foreign language, their expressions to body language, their personal choices in personal lives, their friends, their love...nothing is spared. God..what a price to pay for success!!

Maybe you should find out the whole story before taking ppl to task on "just one picture"LOL

This is a long, sordid saga with many twists and turnsLOL...and I've never seen an onscreen pair be THIS awkward offscreen...so ppl commenting on that is not surprising one bit...

And this is anything BUT a casual pictureLOL...they've obviously been forced to take a picture together since they deliberately avoid taking or posting pictures with each other in any social medium otherwiseLOL

LOL... People be fangirling with rose tinted heart shaped glasses and shipping them hard... Why joo have to sink their ship...??Disapprove 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

poonam2015amzikhanNoorie30

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
LOL Tanvi, I'm not sinking any ship yaar...I've been there just a month back when I started watching this show and didn't get the hoopla over the offscreen drama...and back then toh their interviews were still fine.

But seriously after the recent ones toh there is NO DENYING the OBVIOUS truth.

Aise photos se toh better hai, don't take photos at all and just focus on making MaNan what they are...that is the heart and soul of this show.

amzikhan-Mischievous-diva82BinKuchKahe.

-Mischievous- IF-Dazzler
-Mischievous-
-Mischievous-

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

LOL Tanvi, I'm not sinking any ship yaar...I've been there just a month back when I started watching this show and didn't get the hoopla over the offscreen drama...and back then toh their interviews were still fine.

But seriously after the recent ones toh there is NO DENYING the OBVIOUS truth.

Aise photos se toh better hai, don't take photos at all and just focus on making MaNan what they are...that is the heart and soul of this show.

LOLWho can know this better than me? ... LOL... You don't need to sink a ship that never existed to begin with...Ab toh OBVIOUS ho gaya to everyone... Like look at the extent of 'vibes' in that picture.. It is so tangible.. I can almost touch it... . But people still can't see it and be defending and moral policing while some of us just munch on popcorn and enjoy the meta-humorLOL... 

poonam2015amzikhanmyvoizdiva82

myvoiz Senior Member
myvoiz
myvoiz

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suksh

Niti - " Fine, Lets get this over with as soon as possible" ( All for my fans)
On the other hand,
Parth - "Y do I have to do this?" *KY2 PR comes running and explains* Parth sulking.."I hate Manik, Y the hell cant he like Alya? She is more my type. Shit, now have to pose with this _____."( i dont care about fans kk , I care about ME and Food)

Feel sorry for Niti...

LOL LOL LOL seriously ek smile to kar do yaar. but he rarely smiles in any of his selfies. 
Me and Food?LOL Niti is golu ..golgappa..food only na..ab to happy ho jao..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

amzikhantutu982diva82

myvoiz Senior Member
myvoiz
myvoiz

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .lostatsea.

Why the long faces?
I still love these two no matter what!
the chord between Pani..really invisible...agree with the no matter what part.Smile

Edited by myvoiz - 25 December 2014 at 2:55pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tutu982diva82

Go to top