India-Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

d3 end

prtn Goldie
prtn
prtn

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Ok now most of us r playing sherlock Holmes with d3...guessing innumerable stuff...im doing that too and this s my version of how the last mahaepisode of d3 on jan 9th ...sigh thats ev taarey anniversary btw...if anyone looks for sense in this post, it's at ur own risk...pl do leave ur brains behind...so many stuff to complete in two weeks how can they

Outside bharats garage
Scene 1- huma and karma , karma begs huma, she slaps him again and then put her head on his chest and sobs and he hugs her saying sorry still , after exactly 20 sec, huma pushes him off, wipes her eyes and I hate u runs off , karma sits on the ground and cries and then bigging blast blast 

Scene 2- ss scene, inside bharats garage in some corner
sh- so u r going? 
Sw- haan 
sh- good riddance , but I can't believe you can quit rey d3 is haalat mein is stage of life mein
no answer...seriously swayam ur such a weakling, such a lose. ...swayam turns,  sha Ron has tears in her eyes but walks to him briskly and pushing him left and right and centre continues...i said im sorry , I misunderstood u bcoz of ur family and all tho tum kyun jazz rahe ho? Tum hamaare problems ke wajah se saare team ko, rey ko...blah blah

No answer at all...u know swayam can be. ...sharon finally holding his shirt and shaking him...tum ...Kyun jaarahan ho ...dont...swayam...lets restart...sab kuch phir se...see by then her eyes are full, swayam looks at her and his stern face softens and he holds her hands and 

Sharon it's not bcoz of u,  and stops sharon from talking keeping a finger on her lips ...and continues talking, his voice all mysterious. ...main nahin batasakta ki main kyun jazz rahaan hoon but just know ki ...its not u, it's not about us...yeh rey...shakes his head...no 
sharon in tears like us, and confused like us ...he moves fwd and kissed her forehead and then her nose and then...says just remember I will always love you...hamesha keliye, chahe kuch bhi hojaaye. ...and then blurred scene...we all imagine stuff but by then loud loud blast 

Scene 3-bharats garage outside but on reys car
 rey and his tan ha yi...aksar yeh baatein karthe hain ki kriya hoti tho aisa hota, ki kriyahoti tho waisa hota and fb of KR scenes randomly...then sara walks in and patting him on the shoulder, rey ...rey...REY???? Ru sure about this? He smiles and nods and she smiles and sitting next to him says rey ive to tell you something,  he raises his eyebrows, she holds his hands and says...i was ...loud loud loud blast

Scene 4- v, n immi, amar bharat talking overhearing karma huma, all upset...vicky to n immi...wat s this yaar,  wah a an ss saath nahin hain, yahaan yeh dono, rey forcibly sara ke saath hain aur ...u know tum dono best ho to n immi and all hug
bharat says...pata nahin d3 kaise chalega ab, rey gao jaarahan hain swayam US and loud loud blast

All turn in the scenes and then loud loud loud blast s continues

Next scene - hospital with bg of kal ho na ho playing all injured faces one by one
D3 ENDs

Scroll down for part 2

Happy Christmas btw

Edited by prtn - 25 December 2014 at 5:04am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

starryLove_skSwaDarsh-AaRaPissa99

SwaDarsh-AaRa Senior Member
SwaDarsh-AaRa
SwaDarsh-AaRa

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 6:24am | IP Logged
That's hilarious!! Such an awesome post!
Especially the injured people one.

Loved every part of it.

Sanchita_14 IF-Dazzler
Sanchita_14
Sanchita_14

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Omg I cant take Breath After
reading this
Blast blast blast ROFL ROFL   ROFL ROFL

pls ise Cvs ke pass bhejo Xd
Its hilarious D3 ends
in Hospital Xd ROFL   ROFL

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index