India-Forums

Shastri Sisters
Shastri Sisters

what about anuraj ahead?

_PrincessPooru_ IF-Sizzlerz
_PrincessPooru_
_PrincessPooru_

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 4:42am | IP Logged

according to the precap its quite clear that anu is not going to forgive rajat so easily, what  if she rejected him for dev's happiness previously that did not mean that he had to bring kari in between and if kari would not have come, itna siyappa hota hi nahi, i think she will stay back to prove rajat innocent before the airforce authorities, or she will stay back when she realizes that lalit sharma has posed great danger to rajat's and his family's life and she will decide to leave him when lalit sharma is punished, in the mean time she will be a great support system for sareen's par rajat ko woh ghaas hi nahi daalegi making him feel very guilty but neil, sareen and dev will put i their best efforts to re unite anuraj rajat will also stay behind anu like fevicol, and he will try different tricks to get her her attention. so friends what do you think will rajat do to win anu back?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnarichardjyothiramshrividhyaawidaDownhill

Downhill IF-Addictz
Downhill
Downhill

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poorva22

according to the precap its quite clear that anu is not going to forgive rajat so easily, what  if she rejected him for dev's happiness previously that did not mean that he had to bring kari in between and if kari would not have come, itna siyappa hota hi nahi, i think she will stay back to prove rajat innocent before the airforce authorities, or she will stay back when she realizes that lalit sharma has posed great danger to rajat's and his family's life and she will decide to leave him when lalit sharma is punished, in the mean time she will be a great support system for sareen's par rajat ko woh ghaas hi nahi daalegi making him feel very guilty but neil, sareen and dev will put i their best efforts to re unite anuraj rajat will also stay behind anu like fevicol, and he will try different tricks to get her her attention. so friends what do you think will rajat do to win anu back?

chappal ghassing, papad bellingLOL
cooking for her
helping her with buying vegetables LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnarichardAshakalyaniawida

Joyness IF-Sizzlerz
Joyness
Joyness

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Anu will leave Rajat yhst toh pakka...but she will not go to shadtriji house yoh may be Rajat will get mad searching for anu...he deservs all heartbreaks for the hurt humiliation  he has caused  Anu

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shrividhyaawida

Ashakalyani IF-Dazzler
Ashakalyani
Ashakalyani

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyotic74

Anu will leave Rajat yhst toh pakka...but she will not go to shadtriji house yoh may be Rajat will get mad searching for anu...he deservs all heartbreaks for the hurt humiliation  he has caused  Anu

yes i think this wil happen...i dont want anuraj together soon after dis drama... i want rajat to repent like hell...literally want rajat to beg her to come back to his life...so that we will get more and more intense scenes b/w anuraj...Wink

Joynessawida

_PrincessPooru_
_PrincessPooru_

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ashakalyani

Originally posted by jyotic74

yes i think this wil happen...i dont want anuraj together soon after dis drama... i want rajat to repent like hell...literally want rajat to beg her to come back to his life...so that we will get more and more intense scenes b/w anuraj...Wink
i completely agree with you now rajat has to face the fruit of what he has sowed and what is reaped

AshakalyanishrividhyaJoyness

awida IF-Stunnerz
awida
awida

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 8:22am | IP Logged
I agree with you Poorva. 
Anu will play a main role in proving Rajat's innocence .but I doubt if she can expose Lalit. After all it isn't her responsibility . Also he is a dangerous man with lots of guards. If his daughter kidnapped her..imagine what Lalit can do.. Anu should stay far away from  him. But yes. I am sure he won't let her live happy. He might do something for her and Rajat.

AshakalyanishrividhyaJoyness

shrividhya IF-Sizzlerz
shrividhya
shrividhya

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Yes poorva and awida ur ryt!! And they also told that lalit sharmas character will play a pivotal role!!! So i suspect that he will into a gr8 danger to anu and rajat will hav to help her out from this!! They can take the next track like rajat realizing his mistake but at the sme time getting anu kidnapped again but by karis dad and sort of thatOuch

Edited by shrividhya - 25 December 2014 at 9:12am

Joynessawida

_PrincessPooru_
_PrincessPooru_

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shrividhya

Yes poorva and awida ur ryt!! And they also told that lalit sharmas character will play a pivotal role!!! So i suspect that he will into a gr8 danger to anu and rajat will hav to help her out from this!! They can take the next track like rajat realizing his mistake but at the sme time getting anu kidnapped again but by karis dad and sort of thatOuch
you know i think it can be something like lalit sharma behind anu and he is successful in torturing her anf threatning her life and that will be the time when anu will come to know about his connections in mission grey star and how dangerous he can be for rajat also so that will be the time when anu can literally come to nation's  rescue and rajat will be fully surrounded by guilt that he was ready to marry the obssessive daughter of such corrupt man

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shrividhya

Go to top