Parth Celebrates HBD With Brother IV LINK

Posted: 9 years ago
Parth Celebrates HBD With Brother IV LINK

http://facebook.com/kyyvideosarchive

first post there! πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰πŸ˜› please do comment and like my page there 😊

GOOD NEWS! Now there is a Videos Playlists Sections! I have created all the playlists needed. I hope you find all the Episodes, Music Videos and Interviews you need! I will be deleting the Interview playlists starting from Part 1 because Facebook only allows up to 10 playlists and I need space for the Main Episodes. I wanted to create a Playlist for The Story So Far episodes, but I didn't have space. I hope you all understand and I hope you all ENJOY this great new addition to the page! 😊 Please do share my page with your friends and followers! Thanks!
Edited by ahsanur - 9 years ago
thankyou πŸ˜› finally parth and niti were shown in this IVπŸ˜‰
Ayaz he rocks man keep being cupid not only for #MaNan but also for #PaNi hum sab MaNan and PaNiholics ki dua lagegi apko :-) :-)
Originally posted by rajkumarioni

Ayaz he rocks man keep being cupid not only for #MaNan but also for #PaNi hum sab MaNan and PaNiholics ki dua lagegi apko :-) :-)

exactly I was about to say this. In realy life as well I think he plays the cupid for PaNi. In every interview I brings up MaNan and even in this one he tried to connect it with MaNan scene and even at the end he brought up that they left out parth. While parth was talking he was constantly looking at NitiπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Originally posted by rajkumarioni

Ayaz rocks..Cabir best...I like this boy...πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Ireena7

Ayaz rocks..Cabir best...I like this boy...πŸ˜ƒ

With Ayaz around PaNi can't even try to be friends, nahi to he will keep pulling their legs all the timeπŸ˜†

I didnt get many thngs wat they said..sound quality is nt good ..plss can someone give ritten updates...

Thhhnnnkkuuu sooo soo much for sharing this ..its a very gud chritmas gift l.
tfs
parth is a big foodie..
he said he will gift lots of uncle chips to niti...lol
hamesha khane ke bare mein sochta rehta hai...🀣
At least Parth remembers that Niti loves Uncle ships..Ayaz being Ayaz always pulls legs of everyone specially Pani..the reporter herself fogot tovask Parth what will he give niti but Ayaz reminds her and gave Parth no escape but to answer..both Ayaz and Parth are very smart..i must say they know how to tackle things instantly..
Thanks for sharing this πŸ˜ƒ
Loved this...especially Ayaz shipping PaNi as much as MaNan πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Parth would gift his first love...Food πŸ˜ƒ to Niti πŸ˜‰... Uncle Chips πŸ€£