India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Familiar Strangers - OS (Page 8)

UmIbrahim IF-Rockerz
UmIbrahim
UmIbrahim

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 7:13am | IP Logged
For the first time I am witnessing the child Adi,  Aani.  So far not even once have I felt a sympathy towards this character even though I knew he is just a misguided child.
You gave him the much needed human feel. It was nice to read an OS from his point of view.
Lovely work dear.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

QueSeraSera

Rozy77 IF-Dazzler
Rozy77
Rozy77

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 11:12am | IP Logged
this was really wonderful dearClap
enjoyed itBig smile
it was nice to read something positive on aditya..Thumbs Up

QueSeraSera

THEfanOFheartz IF-Sizzlerz
THEfanOFheartz
THEfanOFheartz

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
Hey! Hug
Amazing!!xxxHeart
I loved how you did it in Adi's POVBig smile Truely
Nicely written!Clap Comparing his life style to theirs. Than how he felt; his emotions.
The depth you went into with portraying him before unwrapping the gifts than after unwrapping them. The laptop scene aww poor Adi he thought it was from his motherCry but wasn't and that romance scene of Ishita n RamanLOL Loved it!!Heart
I could connect with Adi in every line...how he was feelingEmbarrassed...
 Fab!!Big smile Everyone has made some good valid points that i don't need to say anymore.Star
Your such a fab writer!!!Thumbs Up
Enjoyed reading it!Wink
@Thanks for the PMBig smile

QueSeraSera

QueSeraSera IF-Stunnerz
QueSeraSera
QueSeraSera

Posted: 12 January 2015 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cute_Saakshii12

Awesome !!!
It's lovely!!!
Plzz write more!!

thanks Saakshi
QueSeraSera IF-Stunnerz
QueSeraSera
QueSeraSera

Posted: 12 January 2015 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by divankidivani

Beautiful!Your stories are just perfect!I really hope this is what happens in the show,it would be one of the best episodes of yhm if it does!Why are you not yhm's CV?!Smile...thank you so much!Words can't explain how much I love this OS,and all your other works that I have had the good fortune of readingSmile...Thank you!You are a star!Star

Thanks a lot dear Smile
QueSeraSera IF-Stunnerz
QueSeraSera
QueSeraSera

Posted: 13 January 2015 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swathibalan

Loved your take on Adi's Confusion Aani..the gift unwrapping scene is beautifully written.. because at the end of the day what the poor kid unwrapped was his fathers love and yearning for him and the truth that Ishita doesnt want to separate the two 
You have wonderfully highlighted his confusion and feeling of security which gets instilled when he hears Raman and Ishita speak inclusively about him
After all what does the poor kid want other than being called someones Own..a feeling of being inclusive in a family, feeling unconditionally loved and cared for..
I also loved that the comparison you brought in his mind about IshRa and AshGun.. a clear differentiation on what love is..it is all about giving and the end you gave that he will discuss with Shagun.. whom he thinks has misunderstood just like him. He isnt aware of the complete truth yet!!
Wonderful wonderful take Aani..ClapClap..I am waiting to see how they show it in the serial...i know there will be loads of drama with the child getting confused and pulled both ways..

P.S.. Loved it even more cause of HP mention McG!!WinkEmbarrassed.. and Dumbledore's Words.. the most powerful magic is LOVEHeart
I

Hey Swathi thanks a lot
I cant help but associate HP with YHM for obvious reasons and also childhood too. 

I have no idea what route the show will take in the future as well but would want Adi to reflect upon things especially the difference between the relationship his parents have - with each other and the partners they made thereafter, nothing would gladden me more. For a child nothing is more vital than feeling loved by his/her parents which brings with it a sense of security, but Adi so far hasnt realized or it would be more appropriate to say be disillusioned about what love is - what can highlight the fact more than observing IshRa, a couple genuinely in love with each other and then comparing them with AshGunEmbarrassed

QueSeraSera IF-Stunnerz
QueSeraSera
QueSeraSera

Posted: 13 January 2015 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by btalwar

R

take your time Bhanu 
QueSeraSera IF-Stunnerz
QueSeraSera
QueSeraSera

Posted: 13 January 2015 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by N.R.Rona

Ekpaheli ..it was an amazing story..loved it..it was juz awesome..i would love to watch such a scene in real in YHM.. The feelings are so beautifully portrayed..it was so nice too that i was able to visualise each n every line u wrote.. Even i could see feelings in the face of our expressionless adi..the convo between ishra was superb..n adi hearing those was so much needed..thus he could know his papa n ishita aunty.. I would love to read a convo between adi n ishra..that would be so apt.. Plss plsss can u make this a two shot atleast..the next morning happenings..i will be really grateful t u if u could do that..nywys its upto u.. Thnx for the pm..n once again it was awesome..

Hi N thanks a lot 

Life is keeping me busy these days so dont know when and what I will write next Embarrassed

Go to top