Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by krikumar.91

Lovely... Thanks for PM Aani

thanks Kri 
Originally posted by Akshatha19

wow...marvelous...
beautifully written...👏
u hv a portrait each and every feelings of adi brilliantly...
he state of mind, then while recieving gifts ... wow...
just loved it yaar...

Ishra scenes was awsm... 
thank u so much

thanks Akshatha 
Originally posted by Jenny..

Beautiful OS aani😃 it was veri different OS,really liked  how adi's feelings were described,how he was feeling left out from family members...he was actually suprised that his family loves him so much,and he was being kept away from all these happiness,happiness of being with family...then adi watching raman and ishita talking about him,it was awkward seeing his father with the person he hated ,but he could actually understand what was going on,ishita was not the person he thought she was.she actually cared for him.like a mother.it was beatiful😳...this time even his mother words didn't made him hate his family,because he knew what feels when you are being loved by your family😃
Fab OS:)...i mostly read stuffs on ishra,but for a change i actually loved reading this😃 you write so well😃 keep writing more and thanks for pm🤗

thanks Jenny 😊
Originally posted by whitelily

superb os

thanks Lily
Originally posted by rosetreasures

This was lovely...very nice to read something from Adi's point of view. Hopefully something similar will happen to him on the show

thanks Rose 
Originally posted by sparkleamina

What a beautiful piece of writing! You are an amazing writer...could imagine the scenes so clearly and feel the love between IshRa and Adi's confusion.

Would be brilliant if something along these lines was shown on screen...Adi needs to know of his father's love for him and Ishita's care too.

thanks Amina 😊
Originally posted by Rianshi

nice.. loved it..!!

thanks Rianshi 
Originally posted by shalz_123

Aaah now I like adi..thanks to ur os...I can totally see this happening in the show...amazing yet again

thanks Shalz 
Originally posted by avni_19

Brilliant Brilliant.. im at loss of words!! beautifully written! A child's pain, his earlier mistakes, the way he thinks about each and everyone while opening each gift and last but nt the least from his papa and step-mom! wowww!!! 
i loved it completely! i so wish if the CVs wud explore Adi's character more deeper and the Bhalla members helping him out dearly! it would be a treat to our eyes! 

do write moree!!! <3 :D

thanks Avni 
Originally posted by rajkona

Superb as always! Lovely story and truly captures Adi's state of mind.

thanks Raj