Familiar Strangers - OS - Page 6

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by N.R.Rona

Ekpaheli ..it was an amazing story..loved it..it was juz awesome..i would love to watch such a scene in real in YHM.. The feelings are so beautifully portrayed..it was so nice too that i was able to visualise each n every line u wrote.. Even i could see feelings in the face of our expressionless adi..the convo between ishra was superb..n adi hearing those was so much needed..thus he could know his papa n ishita aunty.. I would love to read a convo between adi n ishra..that would be so apt.. Plss plsss can u make this a two shot atleast..the next morning happenings..i will be really grateful t u if u could do that..nywys its upto u.. Thnx for the pm..n once again it was awesome..

Hi N thanks a lot 

Life is keeping me busy these days so dont know when and what I will write next 😳
Originally posted by exploringmyself

loved it :)

thanks dear 
Originally posted by RMGT

Amazing...
Beautiful...
Just perfect...
Excellent piece of work.

thanks dear
Originally posted by meenu_taarey

Awesome os
Just too good
Beautifully describe
Amazing
Keep writing
Thanx for pm
Take care

thanks Meenu 
Originally posted by s_kavya

Amazing.. Beautifully written would really love to see something like this in the show... Adi should know his father loves him very much... and so entire Bhalla family... really feel bad for Adi... hopefully soon he will realize that his father and bhalla family there for him loves him very much and of course hope his MU regarding ishita clear...

Awesome OS dear 👏 👏

thanks Kavya 

Adi on some level does know his father loves him but what he fails to understand is that his father has always loved him brainwashed by his mom he thinks Raman had perhaps stopped caring for him during the years he was away 
Originally posted by MysticRiver

Beautifully Written...👏

thanks dear 
Originally posted by remya1990

res

take your time Remya 
Originally posted by prachi_vrushan

wow this was beautiful
just loved it
n their gifts was very nice

Thanks Prachi 
Originally posted by swathin

beautiful update
loved the way u described adi pov
i hope u continue this story
its too good

thanks Swathi 
Originally posted by ABBY92

That definitely had the magic of Christmas in it. I loved what Bala's note said about love being the closest thing to magic in our world. Somehow, having Adi see Raman and Ishita is a step towards him believing in those words. I really loved this OS. Thank you for sharing this with us almost like a Christmas gift.

thanks Abby