Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Wish I had more time to express myself ...sigh
Beautiful! So touching :)Edited by Ribelle_IshRa - 9 years ago
MidnightMusings thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Aani πŸ€—

First of all, great title genius. Even before I read I was curious, wondering how a stranger can be familliar or how someone familliar can turn to stranger. Honestly, didnt expect an os on Adi.

Like I said, I love this track for Adi in Bhalla house more than anything shown right now.. And this is exactly why.

Adi's turmoil, and him feeling out of place. The confusion, the insecurity and the fear. Him having the blind faithon shagun while unwrapping the gift. Only to get a reality check. while Ishita Raman together ensure that he gets the love by their acts.

Love it, the last line is beautiful. Looking forward to a new day *Brilliant*

Wonderful Aani! Edited by MidnightMusings - 9 years ago
janu12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Pankha alert... πŸ˜ƒAnother beautiful OS in quick succession...and I am a happy person.. πŸ˜›πŸ˜³I hope you are inspired time and again... πŸ˜³

Adi ... one of the most complex and troubled characters in the family.. to get him back on track is a huge task... depending on how they do it will make a beautiful track.. but right now I am keeping my expectations in check!!😊

Awesome take on the upcoming Christmas party...πŸ‘Adi wants to be loved.. both by his mother and father...he thinks his mother loves him.. this expectation you can see in every gift he opens...he believes her love is the only truth in his life.. if ever he finds out otherwise the kid would be broken beyond repair..! That his dad loves him as much is a wish the kid has but not an expectation... when his dad does everything that he wanted the kid is going to be in a bigger dilemma... ( I dread the actor's expressions.. but nevertheless.. getting used to it slowly πŸ˜ƒ)

The lack of relationship between his mother and father... his estrangement from his dad...the budding romance between his dad and step mother... the unconditional love both his sister and step mother have for him (he has always been told otherwise)... a family who love him unconditionally...at this age its quite a bit for the kid to deal with... you have touched upon all these aspects of the Adi's character... and I am your pankha all over again..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›. I wish they show even something close to what you have written... Adi getting back to track has to happen gradually.. and this would be a perfect start...😳

Well if they dont show... I have imagined this scene the way you have written it.. I would just play it in my head again...πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ

PS: Sorry... lammmba ho gaya without realizing! πŸ˜ƒ
Jaaneman98 thumbnail
Awesome!!! Adi's fellings were so well described
The OS was so nice! Thanks for the PM   πŸ˜Š
rutu83 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
aww loved it
feel for adi- but there's still time and i hope ishra's goodness drives away the venom

VENBA thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Just awesome...
Loved the way u wrote in Adi's point of view...
Brilliantly written...πŸ‘πŸ‘
-AmalAziz- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Its Awesome ... Very Well Written !
Ishrafanno1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Aww nice to see positivity in this story. I liked how you wrote this is with Adi's pov.
-Anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
WOW Aani, a beautiful piece of writing yet again. I've read it twice already. Adi is definitely going through a hell lot of turmoil and your story has highlighted all that he's bearing and thinking so clearly. Adi has never had a family to love him, or anyone to attend to him, his likes and dislikes. He's been ignored, left alone and not cared about.. More than anything he's been poisoned. Now in this house which is his family, but still seems like a house full of strangers, he's so confused between what he's been told and what he sees. A loving father, a caring mother an even more alert and always ready to be there family including siblings and grandparents. He's vulnerable, but still welcome to the love he is finally getting. 

It was amazing how you put in the moments he witnesses, how they affect him and what he thinks of everything happening around him. It was a deep, thoughtful and beautiful story. 
vidya.anand thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome OS! hope something similar happens and Adi knows Ishita's goodness soon!