Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

{--Arjun-Draupadi Kalyuga FF--} Thread 4 [Updated. New Chap in Pg 106] (Page 99)

subhadra14 Newbie
subhadra14
subhadra14

Posted: 09 June 2015 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Krishnaa_Nair

Originally posted by subhadra14

Ok...i have thought a lot and i have got it...
I have got the solution...the turn...the hook...
tomorrow you will have it in your inbox and i know if you like it you will keep up.
And i know you, jeeji...If i didn't love you and your updates and i didn't care and I didn't know you, main itni der se post karti hi nahi. I know ki ultimately you love us all. i am just expressing that if you have any misconception that we don't appreciate, then you must know how much attached we are...
thanks for that hope...

n plz don't take anything personally coz i had a bad day at work...seriously bad day, like it was about my entire law education's bad day...and the news really hurt me...

if i start to take out my frustration here.. i would have been terminated form IF long back..

little piece of advice: never try the emo angle on anyone... it will only make others to dislike you.. its equal to forcing someone to do what they dont like. which will eventually lead them to hate you literally

so you literally hate me jeeji because i said that I am attached to your stories, that i like to end my day with your updates? because that is what i did!  I told you that you missed out on subhi in law thing...that i did because i responded, i cared! I said this has become a part of our lives bacause that was the truth, di! 
And even now, I thought we, all of us were like a family. I was not trying to get an emo angle or anything! I never thought you would take me in such poor taste...
I was thinking of a way to keep the thread going...not to force you to do something you don't like! Now tht's diff if you say you don't like to update! if you don't then sorry!

By trying to encourage you, i never for a second thought that i was forcing you to do something you didn't want. Apnepan se bola tha maine Krishna di...sorry if you didn't like it so much that you want to hate me.
All the best with the story...i still hope for it to keep going

MataGauri IF-Sizzlerz
MataGauri
MataGauri

Posted: 09 June 2015 at 1:28pm | IP Logged

Ok...i have thought a lot and i have got it...
I have got the solution...the turn...the hook...
tomorrow you will have it in your inbox and i know if you like it you will keep up.
And i know you, jeeji...If i didn't love you and your updates and i didn't care and I didn't know you, main itni der se post karti hi nahi. I know ki ultimately you love us all. i am just expressing that if you have any misconception that we don't appreciate, then you must know how much attached we are...
thanks for that hope...

n plz don't take anything personally coz i had a bad day at work...seriously bad day, like it was about my entire law education's bad day...and the news really hurt me...

if i start to take out my frustration here.. i would have been terminated form IF long back..

little piece of advice: never try the emo angle on anyone... it will only make others to dislike you.. its equal to forcing someone to do what they dont like. which will eventually lead them to hate you literally

so you literally hate me jeeji because i said that I am attached to your stories, that i like to end my day with your updates? because that is what i did!  I told you that you missed out on subhi in law thing...that i did because i responded, i cared! I said this has become a part of our lives bacause that was the truth, di! 
And even now, I thought we, all of us were like a family. I was not trying to get an emo angle or anything! I never thought you would take me in such poor taste...
I was thinking of a way to keep the thread going...not to force you to do something you don't like! Now tht's diff if you say you don't like to update! if you don't then sorry!

By trying to encourage you, i never for a second thought that i was forcing you to do something you didn't want. Apnepan se bola tha maine Krishna di...sorry if you didn't like it so much that you want to hate me.
All the best with the story...i still hope for it to keep going

if i hate someone, for me tht person is dead... i will not talk about or talk to tht person ever... you over reacted and i didnt like the way you did it... i said it... juz like tht... as far as i know thts what family do... they fight but they move on..
subhadra14 Newbie
subhadra14
subhadra14

Posted: 09 June 2015 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
technical query...why is your pm there in my scrapbook, di? i don know much about IF thats why m asking u...
n hw do v clear inbox?
MataGauri IF-Sizzlerz
MataGauri
MataGauri

Posted: 09 June 2015 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
This FF is one thing tht keeps me attached to IF.. its a truth like sunshine day...
i never denied it... and i am not against anyone... when i dont get the response i want from you guys it hurts me...

MataGauri IF-Sizzlerz
MataGauri
MataGauri

Posted: 09 June 2015 at 1:33pm | IP Logged

technical query...why is your pm there in my scrapbook, di? i don know much about IF thats why m asking u...
n hw do v clear inbox?

go to inbox down below you will find delete all, hit it..

couldnt send you pm so scrapped it...

subhadra14 Newbie
subhadra14
subhadra14

Posted: 09 June 2015 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
main bhi yahi bol rahi thi krishna di that you are attached and i know that you cannot possibly end it so easily because you love it and you love us...
maine sirf itna kehna chaha tha...i didn't mean to find any emotional angle to blackmail you! agar mujhe vo karna hota toh main kabhi bhi clarifications nahi deti...
I seriously never thought ki apko lagega that i am forcing you to do something you don't want! if i knew main kabhi kuch nahi bolti...

Edited by subhadra14 - 09 June 2015 at 1:35pm
MataGauri IF-Sizzlerz
MataGauri
MataGauri

Posted: 09 June 2015 at 1:39pm | IP Logged

main bhi yahi bol rahi thi krishna di that you are attached and i know that you cannot possibly end it so easily because you love it and you love us...
maine sirf itna kehna chaha tha...i didn't mean to find any emotional angle to blackmail you! agar mujhe vo karna hota toh main kabhi bhi clarifications nahi deti...
I seriously never thought ki apko lagega that i am forcing you to do something you don't want! if i knew main kabhi kuch nahi bolti...

to be honest i was angry reading it...  but as i said... i dont fight unless it really messes my head...
but in two  minutes... i felt.. this is too OTT than ekta kapoor.. ROFL

Edited by Krishnaa_Nair - 09 June 2015 at 1:41pm
subhadra14 Newbie
subhadra14
subhadra14

Posted: 09 June 2015 at 1:43pm | IP Logged

to be honest i was angry reading it...  but as i said... i dont fight unless it really messes my head...
but in two  minutes... i felt.. this is too OTP than ekta kapoor.. ROFL

Yeah maybe u r right...
Maybe court me chilla chillake I got that streak of a bit over-exaggerationLOL n maybe u were also upset like all of us n dats y...

Go to top