Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

{--Arjun-Draupadi Kalyuga FF--} Thread 4 [Updated. New Chap in Pg 106] (Page 97)

krithika_g Groupbie
krithika_g
krithika_g

Posted: 09 June 2015 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Krishnaa_Nair

i know this might be a bad news... but only some more chappies... this FF will be complete..
juz wait to see who is the real person behind all theses games... the man will be revealed soon... and that marks the end of the FF

Ohhh no..nt bad di.very bad newsCry

Myraluvpanchali Senior Member
Myraluvpanchali
Myraluvpanchali

Posted: 09 June 2015 at 2:09am | IP Logged
Eventually even every good thing have to come to an end!! :) but krish in an ArDi ff,if there's absolutely no shrutakarman it would be really very disappointing :(( after all he was the first born of our ArDi!! Even in the early life he couldn't get so much of importance so plz do justice with this character (:

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nonie12345.FairyDust.MataGauri

Myraluvpanchali Senior Member
Myraluvpanchali
Myraluvpanchali

Posted: 09 June 2015 at 2:10am | IP Logged
:((

Edited by Myraluvpanchali - 09 June 2015 at 2:13am
ltelidevara IF-Dazzler
ltelidevara
ltelidevara

Posted: 09 June 2015 at 6:06am | IP Logged

NOTE: i know this might be a bad news...
but only some more chappies... this FF will be complete..
juz wait to see who is the real person behind all these games... the man will be revealed soon... and that marks the end of the FF

you don't know how popular your FF, is. So many silent readers like me feel it as an energiser.I am sure you also will feel the same. There are many stories running on ArDi including mine.But this FF is unique. We are all busy in our daily preoccupations. But when we read Parth at his nautiest best and Draupadi at her cutest  best we feel relaxed.Our energy will be rejuvenated.I am sure you also will feel the same writing a small scene ,penning a romantic dialogue. It is like capachino coffee  on a chilled winter evening or venila fruit ice cream on a sunny hot day. I know you are busy with your office. But just don't think of winding it up. If not a lengthy update, an incident , a   Dialogue, a day to day Tu Tu mai mai.,any thing will work.for us and for you.Because they are ARDI.Think over.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

subhadra14.FairyDust.

MataGauri IF-Sizzlerz
MataGauri
MataGauri

Posted: 09 June 2015 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ltelidevara

NOTE: i know this might be a bad news...
but only some more chappies... this FF will be complete..
juz wait to see who is the real person behind all these games... the man will be revealed soon... and that marks the end of the FF

you don't know how popular your FF, is. So many silent readers like me feel it as an energiser.I am sure you also will feel the same. There are many stories running on ArDi including mine.But this FF is unique. We are all busy in our daily preoccupations. But when we read Parth at his nautiest best and Draupadi at her cutest  best we feel relaxed.Our energy will be rejuvenated.I am sure you also will feel the same writing a small scene ,penning a romantic dialogue. It is like capachino coffee  on a chilled winter evening or venila fruit ice cream on a sunny hot day. I know you are busy with your office. But just don't think of winding it up. If not a lengthy update, an incident , a   Dialogue, a day to day Tu Tu mai mai.,any thing will work.for us and for you.Because they are ARDI.Think over.

i really like the sound of it... but silent reading is not gonna do it..
who all are writing here knows how difficult it is. if none acknowledges the effort its not gonna boost the writer.

sometimes i feel this place have lost the magic.. sometimes i feel i have lost the magic..
either ways so many of the regulars have retreated and left this place...

i m not promising anything.. but i may reconsider

Edited by Krishnaa_Nair - 09 June 2015 at 6:19am
subhadra14 Newbie
subhadra14
subhadra14

Posted: 09 June 2015 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Jeeji...
I can't believe it... how YOU are not seeing the depth of it. I am sorry if i said something wrong but do you even realize how this ff is NOT just a petty story? Ok there are books, tales, fictions...but this topic? I can't believe that I am saying this to YOU but the topic of MAHABHARATA? This is not the thing you let go! C'mon! 
This is ArDi... but if you remember, Niva Di, the creator, named it "DESTINY". Destiny! You are carrying it forward so WELL, do you know that? I don't have any idea where nivu di is right now and why she has left the ff but i hope you can imagine the happiness, the smile crossing her face when she reads your updates; if she does. 
And talking personally...I joined India Forums because of this. One day i was just searching about Mahabharat and I stumbled upon it. I read the updates from chapter 1-100 at once. 
Today, i spend most of the time of my day in the court or reading books...a hell lot of books ALL the time. Not that i don't like it...if i didn't i wouldn't have chosen the field of law...but at the end of day, despite of all the case-studies i have got to go through, not one day passes without my looking into IF and checking my inbox. I still remember the night...my roommate was asleep, i couldn't get my PC out...i literally, LITERALLY read  the chapter on the screen of my phone at 3 AM! When there are no updates, i trace the link to see for new comments and stuff and guess what? After a hectic day i get news that you are ending it...wow! 
I am new, but what about those who have loved you, appreciated you, kept you going all the way long? Can you really be THAT indifferent? What about Shriyu? Does she know? Actually shriyu...she's doin medicine and still she updates and comments as well...
Does that give you ANY idea? You say people don't appreciate...do you give it a thought why people even follow the links you send 'em? Why do your updates get replies within 1-2 hrs of posting? Do you think?
And take yourself! You said you got a job recently? You must be really busy...is it easy? i don't think so! any new job requires more n more effort to establish yourself. but still you update! 
Can it really be over? 
If you still think your decision is right, go ahead. I, or actually WE can't do anything about it. But if you end it, ok. It's over. It's all so over. 

Edited by subhadra14 - 09 June 2015 at 12:18pm
MataGauri IF-Sizzlerz
MataGauri
MataGauri

Posted: 09 June 2015 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
@subhadra u are right you are new. but there are so many who are not at all new and used to be here. it doesnt mean you guys mean less to me.
i dont wanna kill this if you ask from deep down..
but... really i have reached at cross roads here... i need something new... not juz this usual family, romance, pregger... i need something exciting to look on... give a thread... or juz a hint of something like tht... i promise two or three full threads of this FF...

seriously now other than the mystery man i cant find a new hook... this is the truth and all have got tooo busy that half of my pms are not even opened... and those who opens maybe reading it.. or may not...

its not the number that matters.. its tht warmth when u get a like or comment that  some one id eagerly waiting for this

subhadra14 Newbie
subhadra14
subhadra14

Posted: 09 June 2015 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
And yes!
Why "some more chappies" Jeeji? 
Do you think by saying that "the man behind all that was (xyz). Abhimanyu is now safe. Duriyodhan is behind the bars. Everything is ok. Panchali, Parth and Abhi lived happily ever after" you can do justice to the story? Well...you sould not give yourself that satisfaction. 
You are already leaving open ends like- Sahdev's warning in the beginning when he first saw panchali and said that she will destroy the family. Subhadra and Dhrishtadyumna. The story of the valiant Abhimanyu, son of  Arjun. Pragati, Shrutkirti, Satyaki...you cannot do justice to them in "some more chappies" so leave it na. 
Just say "happily ever after". Coz you wouldn't bend because of our attachment, would you? So why bestow us with those some more chappies and get away with the guilt? And yes, I know it. Even if you pretend to be hard core, you are a human. A sensitive, emotional and loving human. So try as hard as you can but you WILL have guilt...somewhere. 

Go to top