Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

{--Arjun-Draupadi Kalyuga FF--} Thread 4 [Updated. New Chap in Pg 106] (Page 93)

.FairyDust. IF-Sizzlerz
.FairyDust.
.FairyDust.

Posted: 30 May 2015 at 6:55am | IP Logged
loved the update !! Heart
looking forward for more !!
please UPDATE SOON !!! Cry

.FairyDust. IF-Sizzlerz
.FairyDust.
.FairyDust.

Posted: 30 May 2015 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Its been 8 days Broken Heart
MataGauri IF-Sizzlerz
MataGauri
MataGauri

Posted: 01 June 2015 at 3:29am | IP Logged
update coming soon peeps.. 
MataGauri IF-Sizzlerz
MataGauri
MataGauri

Posted: 02 June 2015 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Chapter 134
(no proofing)

"i told you dhris!! all the court need is evidences and witnesses." "we had witnesses subhi! What the.." subhadra showed her eyes to him as Abhi baby was there in his room playing with him on the bed. She came near to the baby. "i did go through the report dhris. Unfortunately what the attorney said about you wound is right" "this is the last thing i wanna hear from you. I saw tht jay with gun and." Subhi took the baby from the bed and placed him on her lap. " Dhris... Dr. Bhakshi is an honest man. He never lies nor he can be bribed. Something or Someone is behind all this. But the most irritating thing is Kanha bhaiyaa is remaining inactive in all this issue." "um.. he asked everyone to move on rather than taking the case to Supreme Court". "well all is safe and clear and we have our cutie." She softly pinched abhi baby's nose. He giggled under her touch. He still giggles under her touch.

It went down a month over the trials and another month for the verdict. The debates and discussions went for another week and the media was all over Kuruwar and Kuruvansh family. After this devastating court trials everybody needed a break. 

Abhi baby have not entered his nana's house since his birth and they made it grand ceremony. Draupadi along with Dhris and Paarth went to her mother's  grave and paid respects. She never had the feeling that she is devoid of her mother's love and care. But that day it pricked her a lot that she is presenting her baby to her mother, at her grave. Her mother would have been soo happy to hold her first grand child. Her mother would have been so furious and protective about him.

"Papa. Where is abhi???" "oohh he is with dhris dear." Druapadi smiled at her dad and all on a sudden hugged him. "arrreee... what is this?" "i am your princesss na papa. Juz like that" Drupad laughed at his daughter's act. How much older she becomes. How much far she goes from him. At the end of the day she is his Princess.

Juz then Paarth came to the lawn. His steps decelerated and he stood there watching this father-daughter love. He looked away and closed his eyes. Somewhere in this world his daughter too might be watching this. He took a deep breathe and swallowed the pain which still haunts him. "isnt she too small for this Dad??" he asked with a cheerful voice and winked at Panchali. "shut up!!!" Panchali pinched his forearm as he came closer. "dont tell me you are here to take away my princess and her prince" "unfortunately i am here for that Dad.". Druapadi made her puppy face just like she used to do when she wanted to bunk her class during her kindergarten . She turned to Paarth and gave him an annoyed look. But Paarth's eyes told her another story. His eyes had a glow, a mischief which was missing for all these days. The same glow she saw in his eyes when he took her for their first date. She blushed and immediately covered it up without Arjun noticing. She went inside to change.

"Any news from Krishna??" "Yes. He is closer to the real culprit. All this was planned to happen and all we did was playing along with this master mind's game. I cant imagine what would have happened if Dhris was not there that day. Even subhi couldn't have protected her." Drupad's face clouded. "I will not let them walk away juz like that. Even a scrach on my daugter's body will be answered. Mr.Pandu knows this right??" "No. Juz the three of us know" "But you should tell Mr. Pnadu." " I klnow Dad. But if he knows Daadu will come to know of it and he is someone who dont keep things underground. He is proactive. We need to be vigilant" "okay. Keep me updates beta" "yes dad"

"and we are ready" Subhi came down with Abhi baby in her hands. He is dressed up in a white side knotted top and white half trousers. He have bracelets on both of his hands made of black pearl and gold beads.

He has the same on his feet too. He is 3 months old and can hold his head by himself. He looks around with his eyes wide open and even shouts out of his happiness when he see Ghatto playing peek-a-boo with him. Arjun stretched his arms towards him. As soon as he saw Arjun he smiled and with his tiny palms stretched, grabbed a fist full of his shirt sleeve. Subhi passed him on to Arjun.

Panchali came down wearing a pair of yellow trousers and a white printed top, showing off that she is back in shape and in business. She have paired this outfit with simple black flats with golden detailing and a simple platinum bracelet.

As she descended the stairs she gave a smirk to Arjun softly without others noticing. Arjun immediately looked at the baby in his hands. Do thay really had a baby together.?? "if thats the look she is gonna put on every day a lot of babies are on the way".he thought and laughed at himself for checking out his own wife like a college boy checking out the new girl in class.

She have with her a travelling trolley and the baby hand bag. "beta.. are you leaving this country???" "Papa.. its office from Monday onwards and all my closet holds is maternity clothes and oversized long kurthas." the men flock looked at each other for two seconds and burst out in a long loud laugh. Subhi and Panchali looked at each other wondering. "women!!!" Drupad said and shook his head. Panchali narrowed her eyes on Paarth and so did Subhi over Dhris. "see even our son agrees" Abhi baby too was laughing and making sounds in between.

Panchali and Paarth was about to get into the car, juz then Priyamwada Kaaki came running from inside. "wait a minute Bitwa...Baba dont have the black teeka" she came around and hurriedly put the black teeka on the right side of Abhi baby's forehead. "ab teek hai..." Kaaki kissed on his forehead and said good bye to them.

Arjun drove the car in a different direction. "hei.. arent we suppose to go home." "yes.. we are heading to our home.. Our Nest!!" Arjun winked at her and Panchali's eyes widened by the hearing the word "nest". That's where she kicked him out of the bed accusing him for being uncontrollable husband. She looked down onto the sleeping figure on her chest.

(this is my nephew... Advait my own gaggu.. kisisnebhi nazar lagaya na...  aakhe ugad dungi.. LOL )

Then it hit her. "shhiiittt its the first wedding anniversary that weekend!!!!!!!!"

Note: we missed the FF's First anniversary...
ufffooo it was on May 17th!! Ouch

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

SkiAlipragatisrisubhikrishSethuParvathiqwerty012sadiasaba68aishwarya48taruna40KURT15princess369WriterMeeraGudiyalovesguruSonatiaNonie12345Shriya95Radhikeraniashne

PanchaliKaArjun IF-Rockerz
PanchaliKaArjun
PanchaliKaArjun

Jedi of CC

Posted: 02 June 2015 at 4:48am | IP Logged
Res ! Tongueunres 
This was such a cute chap . 
Loved Father N daughter bonding with naughty son in law Wink
Omg ! Abhi is cute and already taking his father's side . LOL
And oh Bhagwan ! Your nephew is so so cute . Embarrassed Seriously Di , keep him away from me ROFL
Update fast . Plus congrats a ton for our first ArDi FF anniversary ! Big smile Keep rocking it . 
Love 
Sam 

Edited by Texie-Shady - 03 June 2015 at 6:31am
Nonie12345 IF-Rockerz
Nonie12345
Nonie12345

Posted: 02 June 2015 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Reserved for commentsBig smile
Radhikerani IF-Sizzlerz
Radhikerani
Radhikerani

Captain Javitri

Posted: 02 June 2015 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Oh my God!! Your nephew is SO cute Krishudi!! LOVE him!! He looks so sweet while sleeping! Loved the Drupad-Panchali scene, Papa's princess! Waiting for Kanha's plan to materalize!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MataGauri

WriterMeera Goldie
WriterMeera
WriterMeera

Posted: 02 June 2015 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Beautiful update and such a cute picture! Smile

Go to top