Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

{--Arjun-Draupadi Kalyuga FF--} Thread 4 [Updated. New Chap in Pg 106] (Page 90)

WriterMeera Goldie
WriterMeera
WriterMeera

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Nice Update! Smile

Radhikerani IF-Sizzlerz
Radhikerani
Radhikerani

Crazy Creative Junior

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 4:43am | IP Logged
That was so nice! So now, only Sahdev is left. And Kanha was awesome as usual!!Pradyumn was so so lucky to have had him for a father!
MataGauri IF-Sizzlerz
MataGauri
MataGauri

Posted: 21 May 2015 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahi_wahi

Hi I am Mahima! I have been a silent reader on this ff and just finished reading all the chapters till the last update:) really great work Krishnaa di and Shriya di! Really love all ur work! Plz do continue soon:))

hai i know u... u are from MB forum na...
yes.. its u...  i read the first OS in IF.. tht was urs.. the subhi-drau encounter... wwwoooww tht was such a lovely one..

Welcome to the ARDI land mahi dear.. Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahiima16

Mahiima16 Goldie
Mahiima16
Mahiima16

Posted: 22 May 2015 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Krishnaa_Nair

Originally posted by Mahi_wahi

Hi I am Mahima! I have been a silent reader on this ff and just finished reading all the chapters till the last update:) really great work Krishnaa di and Shriya di! Really love all ur work! Plz do continue soon:))

<font color="#CC0000">hai i know u... u are from MB forum na...
yes.. its u... i read the first OS in IF.. tht was urs.. the subhi-drau encounter... wwwoooww tht was such a lovely one..

</font><div align="center"><font color="#CC0000" size="6" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">Welcome to the ARDI land mahi dear.. Hug</font>
</div>

Well even I know u krishnaa di and thank you so much!! Tongue
MataGauri IF-Sizzlerz
MataGauri
MataGauri

Posted: 22 May 2015 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Chapter 133
(obvio... no proof reading)

Daadu is pacing up and down the corridor of the court. "where is he??? its almost time". "dont worry Bhauji. He will be here in time". Pandu consoled Daadu. "ahh here he is!!" Daadu hurried towards the lawyer. "everything Okay??" "Yes Mr. Kuruwar. Dont worry. This is a clean cut case. No loop hole for the accused to escape. They will be behind the bars in no time." The lawyer, Mr. Agarwal assured daadu. Pandu and drupad nodded at each other with a confident smile.

In a matter of an hour the court assembled and the first case called for hearing was Draupadi's abduction case. There were several questioning and cross questioning. The invovlment of the Kuruvansh Family was evident as the hearing proceeded. The Prosecution was successful in placing Dushy at the scene of crime by the statements from Keechak. But they utterly failed in placing dury or Shakuni at crime scene to prove their involvemnt in it. The hearing went for about a week and was the highlight news in all media.

Both the families kept away from media and even had to get a restraining order against them to avoid them from the doorsteps. There were continuos hearing and trial in court coz it invovled the attempted molestation of a woman and also an threathening and attempted murder of a pregnant lady and kidnap of a new born. But the entire case took a wild turn when unexpected variables entered the game.

"who shot you Mr. Dhristadyumn Panchal?" " this guy. Jay. He shot me." "did you see him shotoing you?" "yes. Of Course. He had the gun." "i asked you did you see him shot you?" " No.. but.." "thats all your owner". Everyone present there looked at each other. "as you see your owner, Mrs. Kuruwar was lying on the floor and Mr. Panchal was dealing with Mr. Kuruvansh. Both of them didnt see who shot him. But they saw my client Jay with the gun and this medical report clearly says the gunshot wound Mr. Panchal has cannot be made by the shooter standing at Jay's place. The dynamics of the bullet and the wound's depth and direction shows he had been shot from sideways. Someone was hiding in that house and shot him. My client is entirely innocent my Lord"

Panchali almost got up to protest against this accusation but was held down by Krishna. "Govind this is all wrong." He nodded her to be quite. He whispered something into Paarth's ears. Paarth nodded to him and went out.

Next was the baby's kidnap case and there too twists followed. The head nurse in the new born's ward was called upon to give her statement. "who gave you the money to give the baby??" "Mr. Dury kuruvansh" "are you sure??" "Yes.. 100% sure" "did he came by himself or did he sent someone else to give the money??" "No.. he came by himself" "okay then, can you please spot Mr. Dury Kuruvansh in that crowd." The lawyer, Mr Rao from Dury's side asked the head nurse with a smirk. She looked around but couldnt spot him. "as you see your owner, this is juz a perfectly placed drama. This lady is trying to misdirect the law of Justice. She dont even know Mr. Kuruvansh is. This is a solid proof that my client is being targetted here."

"i object your owner" Mr. Agarwal stood up from his seat. "the wife of Mr. Kuruvansh itself have testified against him saying he have kidnapped the baby." " objection sustained" The judge looked the defending lawyer. He smiled. "my dear collegue seen to have misread the F.I.R. your owner. It says the baby is with my husband. She never stated he kidnapped him. The one with motive enough to hurt Mrs. Kuruwar and her baby is Jay. What my client did was escaping the baby from wrong hands and getting him to the right palce."

Pandu or druapd none was able to believe what they saw at the court room. The entire game was changed. Jay was put at point for all sins and all Kuruvansh family got was petty charges of threathening and forced document creation. Dushy was sentenced for one year in jail for conspirancy and attempted kidnap. Jay was sent for 7 years for attempt to molestationa and baby abduction. All dury and Shakuni got was 3 months of social service and 3 months of jail for their actions.

Even with eye witness they got away with so many things. The defending lawyer seem to have a great sourse and had answer and counter warfare for each and every weapon from the Kuruwar side. It was as if they knew each movement of them. Daadu smelt something wrong and called balram.But he was out of town and daadu let go of the case and furthur procedures.

"wah maamu.. tussi great ho!!!" Dury hugged Shakuni. "oh mere bachche not me. Our lawyer is great. He did all the reaserch for us.. he won the case for us." "what about dushy???" "he may have to serve 6 months. But i can surely take you off the jail showing your wife's condition and some other few things". Mr. Rao said raiaing his drink to toast. Dury nodded in agreement. They cheered over the drinks and celebrated their victory.

Not so far away at the other side of the city. "how was the trial" "went as you wished hukoom. Mr. Rao have done exactly as he was instructed." "any suspicion from anyone??" "no hukoom. Not even Mr. Kuruwar." "good. We need this battle between these two families to go on and for that we need the players outside the bars" "hukoom.. what is our next move??" "let all of them come out of jail first. Then we will play again. A lustful creature, an avengeful beast and a wicked man. These three need to come alive for our game to play on." "what about Mr. Karna???" "he need to be away from all this. He have to leave Kuruvansh side. Else we will take him out of this entire game. He have the power to calm down that avengeful beast. We must not let it happen. Keep an eye on him. Make sure his moves prove fatal over Dury kuruvansh." the servant nodded to his master's comments.

"i cant belive this. Even the police were eyewitness for the baby being brought from the Kuruvansh house." Panchali vented out her frustration. The entire Kuruwar family was sitiing in the drawing room discussing the vents of the day. "exactly. How easily that lawyer turned it as Jay did it to save himself from the police and that stupid guy didnt even protest. He was not even bothered about his own safety." Sahdev banged his hand on the table taking out his anger. "have the court of law lost it???" Devika asked with disbelief in her eyes. "Evidence and proofs. That's what matters to a court devi. Nothing else. They played it sharp. If they can plan and do this much we should ahve anticipated a twist." yudhi said analysing his thpughts over the incident. Juz then Arjun and Krishna came inside the house.

"there is no point in discussing over this matter" "how can you say like that Krishna??" Pritha asked in an angry voice. "bua i know its difficult but look around you. All your chilldren are happy and safe and healthy. Its better to move on bua. Even if we go to higer courts with this case the result is gonna be the same. Lets be practical and move on" Pritha looked at him for a second. "you are right to a certain extent but i cant gulp down the feeling that whoever tried to hurt my children, they are walking freely around." "we all agree with you Pritha but Krishna is right. All we want is our childrens' happiness and safety" Daadi said to pritha. "also the Kuruvansh family is moving out of the city. Mr. Dhristarastr have decided he will no longer be in Delhi, They are gonna shift to Jaipur. Their daughter's wedding will be the last function here in delhi and later they will leave delhi foever" Arjun said as he sat at the hand rest of the chair on which Pritha is sitting with Abhi baby in her lap. "its good. Jeeji have suffred a lot. She needs some peace. Whatever it be, Dury and dushy is her children only"

"Ma'm the dinner is served" the servant announced and the entire family moved to the dining area.

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

SkiAlipragatisrisubhikrishtaruna40deactivated_byeaishwarya48qwerty012Mahiima16KURT15Sonatia8520NKGudiyalovesguruJaveria3991Shriya95Nonie12345Radhikerani.FairyDust.

Mahiima16 Goldie
Mahiima16
Mahiima16

Posted: 22 May 2015 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Nice chapter :)) you write in such a way that I feel as if I am really watching it on T.V!:)) but I just hope Panchali fights against the injustice done to her and her child!
Nonie12345 IF-Rockerz
Nonie12345
Nonie12345

Posted: 22 May 2015 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Nice chapter KrishnaaBig smile

Edited by Nonie12345 - 22 May 2015 at 1:56pm
sushna IF-Rockerz
sushna
sushna

Posted: 22 May 2015 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Who is dat mystery man...
Update soon...