Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

{--Arjun-Draupadi Kalyuga FF--} Thread 4 [Updated. New Chap in Pg 106] (Page 81)

taruna40 Senior Member
taruna40
taruna40

Posted: 26 April 2015 at 7:53am | IP Logged
awesome update krishuClapClapClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MataGauri

MataGauri IF-Sizzlerz
MataGauri
MataGauri

Posted: 29 April 2015 at 5:39am | IP Logged
update coming today!! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

krithika_gNonie12345

MataGauri IF-Sizzlerz
MataGauri
MataGauri

Posted: 29 April 2015 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Chapter 130
(shall i say it again n again... obvio.. no proof reading Ouch)

"are you telling me you didnt see who shot you???" Dhris frowned and nodded a "yes" at Subhadra's question. "this is gonna be tough now!!!" "stop seeing things like a lawyer dear" "well i have to.. until or unless you cant keep the shoter at the crime scene with adequate evidence you cannot prove to the court that he is guilty!!!" Dhris's eyes widened on hearing the technical explaination Subhi gave. He looked at with a pride face and pulled her towards him. "well well My dear... you seems to be turning into a lioness by each day!! what do they feed you at Law college???? Energy Capsules???" subhi held her head high on this comment. "aakhir Behen kiski hai??? one Body builder brother and another the "mohmaaaya" cleaver one!!!!" Subhi winked. But she blushed next moment when Dhris pulled her close to him almost crushing her on to his chest. "when will i be able to wake up to this beautiful sight?????" "when you ask my hand in marriage to my Big bro!!" Subhi laughed and was about to tease him but he quickly took her lips. Its been days he have done this. He want to love her and comfort her all his life. He dont know why, but he have always seen so much pain in her eyes. Sometimes he want to take her away to some lone place to give her relief from this pain. He is scared to ask about it. If its something he cant do, he will never forgive himself. This is the first time he is considering a female as important as his sisiter in his life. He dont want to loose the magic they have between them by talking about the past. His siter might not know, but he have seen a certain pain in her eyes too which was taken away by Arjun. Eventhough he will never admit the fact, but he is highly impressed and want to learn this art of Love from him. He do have a bit of so called "Man-to-Man" thingy going on with him, still he respect Arjun for what he is. He too want to be solace for Subhi. Someone who can give her a relief from the pains of life and much more.
"aahheeem... we already have a baby and i'm not in a mood to attend to yet another within a year!!" Priyamwada kaaki closed her eyes as she entered Dhris;s room. Subhi suddenly detached from Dhris and with a fresh blush on her face she giggled. "Kaaki... what a timing!!" "ha ha.. i know Bitwa.. Now its your time for medicines. Take them and please do take rest. You need to be present for my baba's Naamkaran" "you already named him kaaki???" "yes bitiya.. its going to be baba for me" "not again... you did this with me also!!!" "you also have a nick name??" "no no.. i dont... Kaaki keep the food and everything there!! and what's that smell.. something is burning in the kitchen!!" Dhris tried hard to get kaaki out of the room and from the topic of nick names. "hai hai.. wait you fox..." Subhi blocked him as he tried to push Kaaki out of his room. "tell me kaaki... what do you used to call him??" "no... kaaki.." "hai you!!" Subhi pushed him softly. Kaaki lauhged at this. "its okay na bitiwa.." she turned to Subhi "i used to call him Chutku" "chutku..." Subhi started laughing "chutku.. lolzzz" "yes yes... i am chutku.. and ask what she called D.??" "i called bitiya Doodu.. she always run around me asking for milk.". "Chutku n Doodu.. ha ha ha..." Priyamwada exited the scene but subhi kept on laughing.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

"isnt aakhom ka kaajal too long???" Arjun asked looking into his Laptop. Panchali looked him with narrow eyes. Arjun kept his head deep down into the system and with a smile asked again. "i didnt get the answer???". Suddenly the laptop was taken away and Arjun almost blinked at what happened. "yes.. i will keep my baby's name whatever i want." Panchali kept her head high and answered. With a slash of her black treasses she walked with his laptop in her hands swaying her hips almost making Arjun gulp down. "he is my baby too" He managed to say in between the trance. "yes.. you can call him what you want to call him!!" Panchali started to type in something and with a chuckle left the laptop on the table. Paarth walked upto her. "hai.. whats this??" "i have locked the system" Panchali neared him and with her index finger pointing at him. she slowly proceeded towards him. Arjun took two steps back and almost put his hands half way up as if being at a gun point "and You Mr. So called "daddy cool" spend some time with your son. I beared his kick for almost 3 months i am still bearing all his naughtiness but when he misses his dad even i cant keep him calm." as soon as she completed her Bossy statement she was almost at his chest and Arjun looking down upon her with his eyes wide open. "oohh kkaayyy" Arjun almost stammered and even wondered "shhiit i still have jitters when it comes to her fire", "good boy..." Panchali pulled his nose and turned away from him. Paarth tried to catch her waist but she cunningly escaped him and went into the washroom.

Arjun went near the cradle where his son is sleeping peacefully. He smiled at him. He saw his tiny chest heaving rapidly as he breathed. He looked closer and saw his small eyelids, which looked like a very thin layer of skin. He could see the nerves and suddenly his eyeballs started moving sideways. "dream on lil guy.. dream on.. you daddy is here to make it all happen." Arjun went down towards his face and softly placed a kiss on his forehead. The baby muled and changed his head position but kept on sleeping. Arjun was about to stand up from his knees, but he lost his balance and slipped on the floor. He immediately grabbed on to the nearby side-stand to regain balance. But the side stand rocked on his weight and the flower vase on it fell with a thunder sound.

Panchali opened the washrom's door on hearing the sound and found the vase broken. But the moment she heard her son cry out loud she softly closed the washroom's door and smiled mischeoiviously. "now you have no options. You will have to hold him in your arms".

Next moment Panchali heard Paarth knocking on the door. "Panchali.. the baby.. come out!!!" "please Paarth... juz 2 minutes." She tried hard to hide her laugh. Paarth went near the cradle and softly swayed it. But he was not in a mood to be swayed. He cluctched his fists and again cried aloud. Arjun started to move here and there around the cradle. He have no idea how to calm him down. "two minutes... mommie will be here in two minutes.. Panchali!!" He called out. He tried swaying again. Juz then he heard Pritha knock on the door. "beta what is it??" He readily opened the door. "Nothing.. He woke up.." "Take him. He will calm down." "yeah.. yeah... take him"  Arjun immediately moved away from the cradle. Pritha looked at him and the moment Arjun knew its her strict mom mode. She crossed her hands over her chest. "Paarth... take him" the moment he heard Paarth from her mouth he knew there is no escape. He cant even see his son cry like this,  keeping his hands in the air. His tiny eyes filled with tears and his nose turning into rose red in colour. With a fear in his heart he went near and took him in his arms in a go. "eaasy!!!.. hold his head" Pritha called out and went near him. Panchali instantly came out of the washroom hearing Pritha's voice. Pritha helped Arjun to position him, but he was already in heavens being in his dad's arms. Arjun looked at Pritha and she nodded him giving him assurance that he is doing right. Panchali came in front of him. "and that's how you hold him". She went near him and was about take the baby from his arms. But Paarth moved away from her. Panchali's eyes widened. "its my baby" Pritha laughed seeing this. Arjun moved towards his balcony and softly tugging the baby blanket over him went and sat on the chair outside.

Pritha came and pressed her hand over panchali's forearm. Panchali smiled at her. "finally..." "yes maa. Finally he is where he should be.." Panchali's eyes glittered watching the dad-son duo having a great time.

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

SkiAliayu_8Belle_20krithika_gsrsan12subhikrishqwerty012aishwarya48deactivated_byesadiasaba68princess369...HemangiLiveYourDreamUma90WriterMeeraGudiyalovesguru8520NKJaveria3991Shriya95Nonie12345Radhikerani.FairyDust.adventure_gurl

8520NK IF-Dazzler
8520NK
8520NK

Posted: 29 April 2015 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Wohooo! I am first!!! (Well, technicallyLOL)Party
Anyway, I unresed it! That's what matters!Wink
Such a cute update Krishu di!
I loved the little Dhri and Subhi romance you incorporated in the chapter! High time they too get their dues!Embarrassed
Awww, the nicknames!P.Kaki is shooo shweet and not to mention awesome too! All-most ready for the next baby and no problems too! (Pun-intended)Heart
So, finally Parth picks up baby! Thank god Pritha didn't pick the baby up and our Panchali too his herself, the smart queen!Wink
The part was beautiful and especially where Parth doesn't want to give Abhi baby to his mumma! Aww! 
Update soon!Big smile

Edited by 8520NK - 30 April 2015 at 4:28am
krithika_g Groupbie
krithika_g
krithika_g

Posted: 29 April 2015 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Wowww...finally baby in parth's hands!!!wat a cute epi dis is!!N subhi dris 's part ahemm..ahemmEmbarrassed..pl more dad-son moments in d following updates..kind request..this is lovely!!!ClapThumbs Up

MataGauri

Shriya95 IF-Rockerz
Shriya95
Shriya95

Posted: 29 April 2015 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Couldn't stop Awwwing!! Dhris Subbi romance n my arjun abhi moment!!!!! Hayyy chooo chweet!!!!! N doodhu n chutku!!!! Awwwieee!!!!!!!

MataGauri

WriterMeera Goldie
WriterMeera
WriterMeera

Posted: 29 April 2015 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Beautiful update! Just loved every bit of it! Smile

MataGauri

Belle_20 Groupbie
Belle_20
Belle_20

Posted: 29 April 2015 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Ohhh god!!!! Parth finally took the baby in his arms!!!!!Day DreamingClap It was really clever of Panchali to plot this Father Son moment!!!!LOLWinkClapLOOOVED IT!!!!Big smileHeart Thank God Pritha didn't take the baby and instead made Parth do it. For a sec I thought Panchali's effort will go in vain!LOL Dhrish and Subhi are sooo cute!!!!LOVELY!!!!& especially the way we got to know abt  Drish's deep feelings regarding her and also tht he observed and understands Parth & Panchali's relationship, was great!!!! & Chutku & Doodu???!!!!!LOLROFL
Was a really sweet heart warming update!Smile Thank you Krish Di!!!!Smile

MataGauri

Go to top