Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

{--Arjun-Draupadi Kalyuga FF--} Thread 4 [Updated. New Chap in Pg 106] (Page 76)

MataGauri IF-Sizzlerz
MataGauri
MataGauri

Posted: 20 April 2015 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Chapter 129
(as usual no proof reading)

"see this... this... this glittering thingy... look lil guy!!!!" Ghatto moved near to the baby's face. "Mama what is this??? why is he not looking at me??? lil guy... here.. haaiii!!!" "baby... not like that... " Hema took ghatto's hands from the baby's face. "he is looking at you.. it will take some time for him to recognize you dear... he is too small na!!" Ghatto crossed his arms ovewr his chest and looked at the bab with a angry face. "katti with you.. now find someone else to play with you.. hhuuuhhh" he swiftly jumped from the bed and went out of the room. Hema laughed at seeing this reaction form Ghatto. How innocent children are. How simlpe their lives are. No tension. No responsibility. Free of worries. Seeing these cute cute reactions on their face make the day for anyone. "Bhabhi?? where is Ghatto??" Panchali came out of the washroom drying her hair. Its been only 9 days since Panchali left hospital. Since then Panchali is under her post delivery care. She hate lying down, but Dr. Batra have strictly restrticted her from moving about too much. "he is angry that this cute lil guy is not playing with him" "aawwhhh... by the way its ghatto's Birthday coming this weekend!! Whats the plan bhabhi??" " i dont know!!! Whay should i gift him?? Bheem have already bought so many stuffs. He is equally confused." "ummm... i think maa can suggest something interesting. She spends more time with him and Nakul too." "Yeah.. all i can think off is some remote cars or super hero toys!! but its naamkaran of this lil guy in next few days... have you given a thought about it or are you guys gonna do that too in your own eccentric fashion???".

By this time the baby started to move showing his discomfort and in a shreik voice he let out a scream. "this is the 5th time i'm gonna change his diapers." Hema went near him. "let it be bhabhi. I'll change his diapers." "he is getting naughty day by day. He already knows well that all he have to do is let out a scream and all including his chottu brother will bring the sky for him.." Hema softly pinched his cheeks and went out. "shaitaan...!!!" Panchali tapped his nose and changed his diapers. The baby is familiar with Panchali and her smell. He mules when he is handed over to someone else while he is about to sleep. He find peace in her arms. He blinks his eyes looking at her smiling face whenever he is fed. Arjun is still not confident enough to hold him and Panchali takes it into full advantage on teasing him over it. Subhadra is a constant visitor now and she cant let go of the baby. Panchali gets enough amount of rest in this visitor routine. She herself need to be on good diet and Daadi and Kaaki is making sure she is cared well. Dhris is recovering fast and since he is bedridden Subhadra gets an added advantage of visinting him to pass on about her encounter with his nephew and all live updates about him.

But the most surprising fact was that Krishna didnt find it difficult to hold him and the moment he does the baby will giggle looking at his eyes and will stretch his arms towards his face as if to take out something from him. Radhika , who is now 6 months pregnant is all set for her big day and is asking each and every bit of info to Panchali regarding child birth.

The Police have caught dury and co into custody and the court procedures are to begin in a month's span. Daadu have called in his acquaintance to appear from their side. Dhritharastr have stepped down and have strictly said no to Vikas regarding his help to them. But for the sake of Bhavaani he said yes later. But he clearly said this doesnt mean he have forgiven him. Shakuni on the other hand have played big time and got bail for all for the time being. Karna was there to take them out of Jail, but didnt speak a word about any of the incidents.

"Naamkaran!!!" Panchali thought for a second. There is only one name in her head. But she is scared. The abduction have turned her into alert mode. Even a slight change in movement will make her suspicious. Deep down she knows nothing is there to worry about, still. But she liked the idea of Hema. All her important decisions or to be more clear all important events in her life have taken place in a spur of a moment. "umm... let this also be as eccentric as we are.. isnt it baby!!!!" She took him in her arms and walked towards the rocking chair. She sat and slowing swayed in it placing him n her chest and holding his head. He likes this position more than anything. In this way he gets to hear her heart beat and her warmth more than anything. Panchali closed her eyes and softly hummed her lullaby.

A while later she felt a moisture and a hot breathe beside her left cheek and her lips curved. "i am getting more and more jealous." Panchali took the baby into her arms. She slowly stood up and turned to the Paarth. "hold him" "no... i mean i'm cant." "dont be a dramebaaz!!" "i'm not a dramebaaz." "then hold him". Paarth let go a breathe. "look i'm scared". Panchali shook her head and went near the cradle and placed the baby. She softly swayed it and turned to Paarth. "okay then Mr. Arjun Kuruwar. So what is your plan???? staying away from him till he turn like 1 year???" she crossed her arms over her chest. Arjunn scratched his head and frowned. Panchali rolled her eyes. At that instant Paarth hugged her tightly. "you have no idea how much i missed your rolling eyes gesture" "Paarth!!!!" but even before she could say something Paarth have started his missed routine of worshiping her. "Paarth.. if you dont remember... its only 9 days. You have to stay away atleast 6 weeks" Paarth who was busy measuring her curves and nibbling her neck looked up. "6 weeks???" Panchali made a cute puppy face. "Yes..." Paarth made a baby face. "aawwhhh i cant even handle the cuteness of one baby.. dont make it hard for me!!!" She kissed him pulling him into a tight hug. "6 weeks with Nakul!! uff i cant even think!!" "well have a great time and get used to it.. who knows next year... this same time..." Panchali left the line incomplete and smiled mischeiviously pulling his erd tie. Paarth's eyes widenled hearing this he made her face him and seeing the amusement dancing in her eyes he smiled "Ready for yet another one???" Panchali didnt answer the question but her next gesture was more than the answer he was looking for. She stood on his feet and kissed him leaning on him almost exploring his torso. Paarth's hands instantly went to her waist which is still to get slender but he doesnt bother about it anymore. Nothing matters to him more than this moment he is enjoying. He dont care about what will happen tomorrow. All he know is now he is one of the most blessed and luckiest guys in the world. A beautiful wife and a healthy baby. All he want is them to be safe and happy.

Writer's note

Name suggestions to naamkaram. fellow ardians. it should be an eccentric one Wink

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

SkiAlipaarthashrawantitataayu_8Belle_20deactivated_byetaruna40qwerty012SethuParvathiprincess369WriterMeeraLiveYourDreamSonatiaGudiyalovesguru8520NKJaveria3991Shriya95Nonie12345PanchaliKaArjunRadhikerani.FairyDust.

Sonatia IF-Dazzler
Sonatia
Sonatia

Posted: 20 April 2015 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Res! Me first to res!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MataGauri

Belle_20 Groupbie
Belle_20
Belle_20

Posted: 20 April 2015 at 12:54pm | IP Logged

Such a CUTE update!!!!Big smile It was great seeing all of them settling down with the newest family member! As well as Drish recovering!Smile

My favorite part was when Krishna took the baby in his arms!Heart & 2nd favorite, of coarse Parth & Panchali's segment!Big smile Parth hasn't carried the baby yet??!!ShockedLOLLOL Hope that moment comes soon and becomes a very special one!Big smile

Okay,abt the naamkaran, I'll have to think abt some names and will share soon!Smile

Great update! Thanks!Smile

MataGauri

sushna IF-Rockerz
sushna
sushna

Posted: 20 April 2015 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Wow ...Nice...
Thanks for pm...

MataGauri

8520NK IF-Dazzler
8520NK
8520NK

Posted: 20 April 2015 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
I am so sorry I couldn't unres the post earlier! Was really busy!
Anyway, the CHAPTER!!!!Clap
Awwiieee! It was shoo shweet!Embarrassed
Our little baby loved his mumma soo much! Awww! *screech*Embarrassed
So, Ghatto wants the baby to be with him! Haha! Cute little angry ghatto!Tongue
I loved the part where you described how Krishna picks up the baby so easily! It was beautiful Krishu di!Big smile
And, Parth hasn't even picked up the baby yet??Shocked
I hope you are planning something special for the father-son duo!Approve
Aww, Parth getting jealous! Evil Smile
The PP moments that you wrote were so awesome Krishu di! I loved them sooo much!Hug
I wish the six weeks get over soon!Censored
All in all, it was a wonderful chapter, absolutely worth the wait and I really love this FF! No story or FF can match this one because it has pure ArDi, the way we would all have loved to see them!Smile
I love this FF so much di!
Continue soon!Clap

Edited by 8520NK - 21 April 2015 at 6:51am

MataGauri

...Hemangi Goldie
...Hemangi
...Hemangi

Posted: 20 April 2015 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
Such a cute update Krishna Smile
Waiting for the naamkaran chapter Tongue

Edited by ...Hemangi - 20 April 2015 at 8:58pm

MataGauri

aishwarya48 Senior Member
aishwarya48
aishwarya48

Posted: 20 April 2015 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
KRISHU!!! OUR LONG AWAITED UPDATE IS HERE!
Ghatto immediatly getting bored of abhiBig smile
and then Hema's diaper momoentLOL
Our Abhi baby seems cho chutieEmbarrassed I wish i could hold him!
We need to slip some Paarth Abhi moments in there!
How can he be so scared..its his own child! 
Pucker up man..thought you were fearless!!!! ROFL
And then our twins *ahem ahem* might be coming soon i seeBlushing
Gotta finish some unfinished buisnessSilly
Also for the naamkaran ceremony..
shouldn't be just keep it Abhimanyu...I like it that way for some reason...lol
unless our kalyug pp thinks that he'll die a merciless death like what happened in dwapar yugDead
we could find a name that means brave in sanskrit i guess???? im not creative need help here!Star
but I still feel Abhimanyu might be an option..but it's your ff so go that wayBig smileBig smileBig smile
actually now that i think about it abhimanyu may not work bc/ in dwapar yug he was born to subhi right.. so that wont workConfused
Well enough of my rambling on names and everything..
The update was amazing!!! I loved it so much!
But I think we (I)..oops now I'm greedyEmbarrassed
want some paarth abhi moments!!! I want to actually see Paarth cherishing his SON.
and then soon we can see how he cherishes his other son and his angelThumbs Up
and then we can also see the processBlushing
You're taking too long to update nahh...how busy are you?!?!?!? You used to update almost EVERY DAY back then but that's ok!!
There fantabulous updates make up for all of itBig smile
Wooowww ^^sorry for the long comment Shocked
and apologize in advance for any spelling errors that i made..i dont double check my commentsConfused

MataGauri

WriterMeera Goldie
WriterMeera
WriterMeera

Posted: 20 April 2015 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Loved the update! Can't wait for the next one! Smile

MataGauri

Go to top