Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

{--Arjun-Draupadi Kalyuga FF--} Thread 4 [Updated. New Chap in Pg 106] (Page 70)

aishwarya48 Senior Member
aishwarya48
aishwarya48

Posted: 09 April 2015 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
this is all my fault i feel so bad now...CryCryCry
but...jaldi jaldi jaldi!!! update!!!!!!!!!!

MataGauri IF-Sizzlerz
MataGauri
MataGauri

Posted: 10 April 2015 at 3:29am | IP Logged
chill peeps.. update coming today... i juz started!! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nive27

MataGauri IF-Sizzlerz
MataGauri
MataGauri

Posted: 10 April 2015 at 5:40am | IP Logged
Chapter 128
(no proof reading. i wrote it n posting it fresh and this time i want comments.. all of you!!!!!)

She started to walk up and down the room for about an hour. She have waited long for this moment. Her aakhom ka kajal, her pride. Suddenly she heard the arrival of her laal. She ran to the door to welcome him. But she was suddenly blocked by some one. Her eyes turned red in anger. "Samraggini ko rokhne ka dusahas??" she turned around and saw Queen Sudheeshna there with her head held low. "kshama karna Samraggini, paranthu jo puthr jo kisi aur sthri se janam lethe hai woh kabhi bhi anya sthtri ko woh prem aur sammman nehi de saktha jo apni matha ko dethe hai". Druapadi smiled faintly and shook her head. "Aapne mere parivaar ko jaan hi nehi paaya Maharani" Druapadi took away sudheshna's hand and hurried towards the door.

-------------------------------

Drauapdi opened her eyes when she felt a warmth over chest. Her hands automatically went up to keep that warmth there. As she opened her eyes she saw the tiny littile figure in her arms. Bhavaani slowly shifted the baby to Draupadi's arms. Panchali couldnt believe the sight. Its the most beautiful sight she have ever seen. She will cherish this moment forvever in her life. Her aakhom ka kajal, her baby. She held him closer to her heart and then slowly took him to her face. She held her ear to his nose. Yes, she heard his breathe. She felt his warmth. The baby who was sleeping muled in the sudden change in atmosphere. He moved here and there a bit but finally settled in her arms. Its was as if he is in the most comfortable position juz like he was safe and sound in his mother's womb.

Panchali held him towards her face and kept his face towards her cheeks. She felt the sensation of a certain emotion rise inside her. She wanted to smile, cry. She wanted to kiss him. She wanted to keep him on to her forever. She was overwhelmed by the intense emotion of motherhood that she forgot where she was. All she could hear was the rapid heartbeat coming from a tiny heart, telling her i'm here with you forever and her strong hold telling him she will never let him go.

Panchali's mountain of emotion erupped as her eyes filled and the dew drops started to flow from her eyes. The tears slowly swept over her cheeks and ended on the baby's forehead. The sudden chill on his forehead made him shiver and wake up. He started to cry aloud making his presence clear to all and bringing back Panchali to herself.

Panchali felt like she was floating in her own world with her baby. She felt the moment as her long lost dream coming alive. She was smiling still her eyes were filled. The shreik cry brought her down to earth. She suddenly opened her eyes and held him own to her heart and slowly cuddled him. Her tears were still flowing. The baby was so disturbed by the chillness that her tears brough he finally woke up. But was still crying aloud. Panchali held him more close to her. "its okay... everything is fine. Maa is not crying." She swiftly wiped her tears off and slowly swayed to sideways with him in her arms. The baby slowly settled down.

Vijaya entered the room juz then and on seeing the baby in Panchali's arms she let go a breathe of relief. She went near them and on seeing the levels of things she retreated and became the part of the audience who were watching all this in silence. The audience comprised of Subhadra, Bhavaani and Devika. Suddenly the door of the room was blasted open and Arjun hurried in. But on seeing the sight he slowed down and almost came to a halt on reaching the bed post.

Panchali stopped her sway and slowly looked on her baby. He is as described by Subhadra. The most beautiful baby. His tiny arms, legs. His lotus shaped hazel eyes. His thick hair and lushfull eye lashes. His soft pink cheeks and soft skin. Then suddenly she remembered from where he came back. She immediately opened the white blanket which was covering and started to see if he is okay. At this moment Vijaya interfered and took him in her arms. She placed him on the bed and asked for some fresh cloth and then she did a full round check up. The warmth of both the mother and the baby's skin always do magic. The baby's temperature have gone down to a considerable range and he is some what fine now.

The nurses brought in new clothes and diapers. They did his cleaning well and wrapped him in a soft white cloth and passed him to Panchali for his first feeding.This time he was fully awake was sort of playing in her arms. He was stretching his fists and as Panchali took her left index finger to stroke cheek he raised his tiny hand and caught her finger.

His other arm hold a tag. The tag which was worn on his wrist right afte his birth. It said "Draupadi's baby". She felt proud reading it. "finally you are born in my womb"

But now Panchali is scared. She is gonna feed her baby. She looked around with a doubtful face. Subhadra, Bhavaani and Devika exchanged glances as none have no idea regarding new born's care. Vijaya placed a pillow on Panchali's lap and asked her to use it as a support for the baby. The rest of the gang excited the scene as they were of less use there and also to allow Paartha and Panchali the much awaited lone time. Vijaya helped her with her first feed giving her the instructions but she also knew well when it comes to practical times none of them will match the tips given by a elder.

Panchali had difficulties but soon she found a comfortable way to hold him and the moment the baby started to drink the milk she started to laugh. "Oh My god.. He is too hungry". "bhabhi keep on feeding until he stops. He may sleep in between.. be careful about that." She said and left her with the baby. Arjun who was standing at the bed post watching all this smiled with tearful eyes and slowly tilted his head. He swiftly went near than and held both Panchali and the baby towards him."paarth..." he immediately released them. He softly stroked the baby's head and looked at Panchali. "He is as you wanted him to be" "yes.. he is as you wanted him to be.." Paarth finally let go a breathe of relief. The baby have made Panchali forgive herself for the angel they lost. Panchali ahve moved on. He knew deep down she is still in pain. But the happiness and hope that his son have brought to her is more that tht pain she has inside her.

Paarth pulled a chair towards the bed and sat near them. He leaned towards the baby who is now concentrating in his task. His eyes are constant on his mother's face and panchali is blinking her eyes and smiling at him. "hai little guy... here.." He tried to attain his attention but all the baby did was looking here and there. "littile guy??? now from where did that come??" Paath frowned. "he is youe aakhom ka kajal right. Then he has to be too small for that." "No... he is my pride. He is too big... iiisssnt dear???" Panchali asked looking at the baby and then turned to Paarth and laughed. Both Paarth and Panchali had some random talk to take off the heat they were in and also to make the baby feel home. It was evident that he was familiar with their voices. Whenever both of them raise their voice he will look around, since his eye sight is not fixed he was not able to recognise from where the voice came from.

The news of the baby's return reached all within minutes and Paarth and Panchali's privacy was in air in a matter of minutes. The older ladies marched in with their expertise and all Paarth could do was frown and walk away. The most excited member to see the baby was Ghatto. He was asking numerous unending questions even about the baby's tag. He thought it was his wrist watch and even went to Hema asking why he dont have one. The baby was constantly peeing and making Priyamwada kaaki and Pritha change his diapers. He is also sleeping a long time giving Panchali, her time to rest.

Edited by Krishnaa_Nair - 10 April 2015 at 5:42am

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

SkiAliBelle_20asu129srsan12Nive27qwerty012sadiasaba68taruna40SethuParvathiWriterMeera...HemangiUma90Pikachu_0078520NKGudiyalovesguruamritatsushnaJaveria3991Shriya95PanchaliKaArjunNonie12345.FairyDust.Radhikeraniashne

MataGauri IF-Sizzlerz
MataGauri
MataGauri

Posted: 10 April 2015 at 5:48am | IP Logged
new members please sent me Buddy request so tht i can sent u pm regrading updates
MataGauri IF-Sizzlerz
MataGauri
MataGauri

Posted: 10 April 2015 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ltelidevaralak

Originally posted by 8520NK

@Belle_20 @Sam - I think we have to start some kind of protest or something! Krishu di we are kind of VERY desperate right now! Please cooperate!
.                                      Krishnaji I am  a new member not in reading your story but  for posting a comment.An admirer of Ardi and a fan of your writing style. The way  you  connected the links and presented the characters it is simply marvellous.Especially the incidents before and after the delivery of panchali,absolutely thrilling.Eagerly waiting to see parth and panchali with abhi.Please update soon.By the way I am Lakshmi a lecturer in Sanskrit.I got doctorate for my thesis on arjun.Waiting for your update.

welcome to tht FF dear... wwooow thesis on Arjun... ummm... i want to have a long talk with you!! Big smileWink
WriterMeera Goldie
WriterMeera
WriterMeera

Posted: 10 April 2015 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Beautiful Update! Made me so emotional reading it! It just connected directly with the heart! Heart

MataGauri

krithika_g Groupbie
krithika_g
krithika_g

Posted: 10 April 2015 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Very Beautifull!!!! Such a lovely update this..is..at last My Empress n Princy are happy..&Abhi bby Welcome!!!!!PartyHeart

Edited by krithika_g - 10 April 2015 at 6:19am

MataGauri

LiveYourDream Goldie
LiveYourDream
LiveYourDream

Posted: 10 April 2015 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Lovely update Krishnaa
U have described the bonding between mother and son so beautifully...
Very touchingClap

Go to top