Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

{--Arjun-Draupadi Kalyuga FF--} Thread 4 [Updated. New Chap in Pg 106] (Page 27)

Radhikerani IF-Sizzlerz
Radhikerani
Radhikerani

Crazy Creative Junior

Posted: 28 January 2015 at 3:28am | IP Logged
So Sweet !! So Panchali's God Bharai Is Coming Up, And What's Dury-Shakuni Up To ?

PanchaliKaArjun IF-Rockerz
PanchaliKaArjun
PanchaliKaArjun

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 28 January 2015 at 5:36am | IP Logged
 krishu di loved the update Clap poor parth , i m feeling very bad for him . he is so sweet that he would do anything to keep her happy and the act that he is carrying on .
drau getting bored LOL and they both arguing LOL inn dunno ko toh sirf bahana chahiye LOL
drau godh bharai ? wow too excited for that ,continue soon di,  WAITING IS NOT IN THE BLOOD OF ArDIANS when it comes to this FFWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Belle_20

Prachi.... Groupbie
Prachi....
Prachi....

Posted: 28 January 2015 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Parth being vry mch alert.. Gud..
m scared wts d plan of mamashri dis tym?? Waiting for godh bharai sooon...
harangel Goldie
harangel
harangel

Posted: 28 January 2015 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Krishnaa!! Shriyuuu!! sorry sorry sorry for the late comment!!! 
Awesome updates!! but i feel so sad that Paarth has to handle the situation single handedly and dont know what will happen with Drau comes to know abt her baby!! 

Vow!! guys!! u both r awesome!!! 

Shriyuuu!! Wish u a very Happy Birthday!!! The least i could do is to post some pics for the latest update!! 

Paarth suddenly turned away from her and took his laptop from the table. His eyes filled with grieve. He have to put on this act. A slip of tongue will cost him too much.

"wwooaahhh ." he almost stepped back. Panchali rolled her eyes. "i know i'm heavy.." "no you are not... its juz i was thinking about something".

Panchali hugged him tightly on sitting on the bench. "dont pull me too much. I'm not in a good postion and will fall over you" Paarth said.

He took a deep breathe and sat near her. He took her hands in his. "no.. everything is fine. Its juzt Dr.Batra said for strict Bed rest thats why. Everything is absolutely right."

he pulled he into a hug. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Belle_20Shriya95

MataGauri IF-Sizzlerz
MataGauri
MataGauri

Posted: 28 January 2015 at 9:46am | IP Logged
was missing thes pics for soo long... i want the side hug pic... an absolute non edit one... you know what i mean!! Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Belle_20harangel

Belle_20 Groupbie
Belle_20
Belle_20

Posted: 28 January 2015 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Texie-Shady

krishu di loved the update Clap poor parth , i m feeling very bad for him . he is so sweet that he would do anything to keep her happy and the act that he is carrying on .
drau getting bored LOL and they both arguing LOL inn dunno ko toh sirf bahana chahiye LOL
drau godh bharai ? wow too excited for that ,continue soon di,  WAITING IS NOT IN THE BLOOD OF ArDIANS when it comes to this FFWink

I SUPER LIKE your comment! Indeed, WAITING IS NOT IN THE BLOOD OF ArDIANS!!!!WinkBig smileSo Krishna Di please update soon!

harangel

Belle_20 Groupbie
Belle_20
Belle_20

Posted: 28 January 2015 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
The pictures are perfect with the situation  @harangel  Clap

Krishna Di I know which side hug photo ur talking abt!Wink @harangel hoping to see that picture next time!Smile

Edited by Belle_20 - 28 January 2015 at 1:00pm

harangel

MataGauri IF-Sizzlerz
MataGauri
MataGauri

Posted: 29 January 2015 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Chapter 117
(no proof reading.. there will be soo many spelling mistakes and grammatic errors. i wanted to post this chappie today itself.. after all its a special day for all ARDIans!!)

Its yet another chaotic day at the Pandav Mansion. Things have happened so fast that and its double happiness at door step. Panchali's godh bharai and Nakul's engagement party is on same day. Nakul was not so inclined to this idea but all suggested that by each passing day Panchali is nearing her due date. Kurenu was all the more happy thinking finally her buddhu raja is steping up to be a "Family Man". Her father was a dead log when it came into convincing. He seem to have a dislike towards the Yadav family, but still nodded "YES" for his daughter. But he have strictly said that the wedding will not happen until Kurenu have done her graduation in Fashion designing. Pandu and Pritha is more than happy. One by one all their childern are settling down. Pandu even started a small world trip with Pritha once things settle down. Daadu and Daadi is super baby. They got the awesome chance to see their great grandchild and another one on their way. All were too happy that once in a while daadi is scared , evil eyes may cast its glance upon this cute bundle of joy.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Excellant... just the way i wanted" The master smirked behind the shadows. "Thank you sir. I'm following this guy for past two days. He have made quite a few trips to Mr.Kuruwar's office and they met at the cafe. His fiance is working for Mrs.Kuruwar" the informant said with his brows raised to his employer. "that's icing on the cake. He is doomed. Ha ha ha... they think they can outrun me.. no... never.. This time no can safeguard them. I'll remind them who is the real player. They think they can rewrite history. This is juz a short lived happiness. Laugh when you have teeth" The Master laughed leaning on the chair.

"Sent these photos to the Dury kuruvansh. Ha ha.. the volcano... let him explode. Let him repeat the mistake. But this time i want this big obstruction out of his way. Let him jump into the abyss again. Some things are meant to be the same and it will remain the same." the photographer nodded to his master's orders. He turned with with the photographs. "Wait.. hold one... before that we need to drop another bomb." the Master turned to his right. "Ravi..." "Ji hukum!! i hope the package is ready to be sent to Mr.Drupad " "Yes hukum. The way you wanted it. Everything to connect Mr. Dushy kuruvansh to the Abduction case." "Perfect.. its festive time.. Lets celebrate" he laughed out loud throwing a bundle of money to his assistant Ravi and another to the Photographer.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Dont apply make-up. You look perfect Drau." chitra looked at Draupadi's reflection. "you are glowing no doubt in that. But attending a party without any make up.. naaa..." Uloopi came in and started to comb Draupadi's hair. "cut it off guys. Its my godh bharai. I'm looking like a granny. " "ooohhh C'mon Miss India.. you look even more hotter than you usually does." uloopi turned to vijaya. "does pregnancy hormones make you extar sexy???? then i'm all in to be gol gol like drau" Vijaya laughed out loud. "it depends uloo. In bhabhi's case its not just the pregnancy hormones. Some other certain "love" factors too apply" she literally drew quotes in air for the word love and Panchali blushed into a tomato on the love factor remark. "chachi.. chachi..." Ghatto came in running with his spiderman toy in one hand and a red shawl in another. "ghatto dont take that... that's chachi's cunni.. give it back!" Hema came behind Ghatto running. But her waist hit the door lock and she gave away a loud cry. "aaahhh..." vijaya ran to her. "are you all right bhabhi.??" she readily looked at the part which hit the door lock. But suddenly hema pulled back her saree. "yeah yeah i'm absolutely fine. Just a scrach!!" she went ahead and took the chunni from ghatto. "dont run around too much and get yourself hurt baby!!" she ruffled his hair. "get ready guys. Its almost time." she turned and went outside leaving vijaya in a confused state.

Juz then subhi came in. "here is your special jasmine vijaya bhabhi!!! hello bhabhi!!" "aahhh yeah thanks... i'll be back soon .. you guys get ready" Vijaya left in a haste. "whats with bhabhi??" "nothing, she might ve remembered something" Chitra said and went back to Drau's makeup.

"aahhheeemmm" suddenly a strong male voice came from the door. All heads turned and almost everyone's jaw dropped. "what are you doing here????" uloo asked with her hands on her hip. "well this is my room technically.. sooo" Panchali started to laugh silently. Whenever arjun and Uloopi have a convo she starts to laugh. They always have a fight or a row over something. Chitru on the other hand is juz much more cautious and she is a bit silent when he is around. "cut it off... jux lemme have sometime with her." "hello mister you always get time with her and we.. never... never since the marriage... you act as if you juz saw her after 12 long years of prison sentence" arjun was stunned on the mention of 12 years. He suddenly glanced at draupati. But drau was simply laughing. "Whatever juz.." arjun held his hand in the air. "girls.. please" Drauapdi pleaded. Chitru rolled her eyes. "see i told you... Love is blind.. too blind even to ditch one's friends!!" Uloopi tossed her hair and went out grabbing chitru's arms. Subhi juz laughed and exited with ghatto in her arms.

"this is sooo mean." Panchali softly slapped his cheek when he came behind her loking at her reflection on the mirror. "i'm gonna do the honours today. Your girls had their time on the wedding. Now its all mine.". suddenly they heard a knock on the door. Arjun opened it to find uloopi standing with a small bundle of jasmine. "Aunty just said me to pass it on to her" arjun took the jasmine bundle and was about to close the door. "oohh by the way, the ceremony starts in less than 2 hours. Hope you guys can wrap up..." she tilted her head in slow motion to her right. "you know.. juz reminding." Arjun rolled his eyes and closed the door. "gaawwddd my angel is gonna be a "Urvashi"" Arjun did facepalm and turned to draupadi. "you regret rejecting her???" "no... no... i didnt mean that.. all i said is we have a lunatic female on the loose, who is unfortunately my angel's mausi" Draupadi narrowed her eyes but laughted after a few seconds. "you still fear my lash..." "ooohh yeah... who is not scared of fire" "but you know the ways to tame me!! doesnt it??" suddenly arjun's face lit up. He came closer to her. He held her shoulders and softly kissed the back of her left ear. "yes.. i do... shall we try?? its been a month. My trip then your two week kurfew.." panchali's eyes met his with the same buring desire.

He slowly made her stand up. He came in front of her and pulled her closer. Her waist touching his making a few inches gap between them but their foreheads met. She slowly stepped on his feet and wrapped her arms around his neck. He held her back very gently. "i told you.. the space is gonna get filled... in 30 weeks you still look more vibrant and more inviting than ever.." she suddenly silenced him with her right index finger. She took his left hand and placed it on her belly. "He is listening... i dont want my aakhom ka kajal to turn into James Bond" "well.. i can gurentee you one thing.. guys are gonna chase my girl and i'm gonna love breaking their neck" "goossh... dhris should have broken your neck!!! i'm also someone's daughter." "i dont care about that. You are my queen and that's my daughter. These are the only thing that matters." Arjun smirked. "ouch..." "what??? you okay!! what is it"Arjun almost trembled on her cry. "Calm down... its his kick. He kick me too much now and not just kicks he have started to elbow me too. Sometimes he punches me." "what are you doing in there??? Playing cricket????" she smiled and asked looking at her belly.

"jeeji... Pritha aunty is calling for you!!!" subhi called out from outside. Panchali looked at Paarth with disappointment. "dont worry.. we have the whole night." paarth winked at her. "soo lets get started... where is the dress??" Panchali sat in front of the mirror and showed him the dress. He took the blue anarkali salwaar suit and laid it on the bed. "why do you want wear the bottom???? the dress is floor length any way!!!" Panchali laughed. "ha ha... what if a badmaash bachcha goes under it... you know.. like someone who was trapped inside a certain yellow salwaar!!!" arjun laughed and shook his head. "alright... i ve nil knowledge regarding women's clothes." "but you are an encyclopedia regarding..." she tiled her head signaling a magazine lying on the table with the cover page of a couple under the sheets. "ha ha..." he took the bottom of the anarkali suit and passed it to panchali. She took off her loose t-shirt and three fourths and wore it. Paarth was staring at her in a weird way. "what are you looking at???" he came close to her. "is it juz me... or are they big??" "cheee..." she pushed his face and turned away from him. "noo noo no... i'm not complaining.." "even if you do.. juz live with it... its all beacuse of you!!!" "i know and i'm obliged.." he slowly hugged her from behind and held her belly. "aahhheeemm... we dont have time for the dialy routine!!" Panchali reminded. "oohh yes.. where were we.. aahh the dreesing session" he took the anarkali suit and took it over her head. But suddenly halted. "did she kick you???" "yes.. he did.. why??" "dont move.. stay like that.." he slowly kept the anarkali on the bed and took his phone. "No.. no.. no naked photos..." but arjun signalled her to be silent. "dont move... juz dont move.. stay like that" he slowly pulled her salwaar a bit down and clicked a pic. He slowly turned her to the mirror. Panchali closed her mouth on seeing the sight. A tiny feet juz below her belly botton. Its five digits and feet, clear . Her pinkish heavy belly with green and dark blue veins visible and a tiny feet in between them. She softly touched it and suudenly it went inside but reappeared. This time more profound and two tiny fingers juz a few inches on to her right side. She touched and the fingers moved under her touch. "his feet... ohh my god.. his feet and there his finger..." panchali cant believe what she just saw. Her baby, her aakhom ka kajal. His tiny little feet and cute soft fingers. "yes... he is in my womb... my baby.. finally after all these years my baby.. my laal... " she held Paarth's hands. "its him ... isnt it... my laal... Abhimanyu!!!!" "yes... its him... its always him..." Paarth is overwhelmed with joy but he felt a stiff yet soft mass on her left side. He didnt move his hand rather kept it jus like that. "why is his legs at the there.?? isnt the head supposed to be there??" "its okay.. the baby turns only somewhat near the due date and it seems my baby is big and you are too small for her??? remember !!" "ha ha... its juz my lil womb and my big baby!!!" she slowly moved her hand over Paarth's. "move that hand... some times i feel him on right n sometimes left.. what's he doing in there.?? Playing hide and seek??? the doc says my womb has less space and this lil guy is acting as if he is in a play ground!!!" she slowly stroked her belly. "May be he moved. See.. looks like this is his head!!!". Paarth knew where this discussion is gonna go. Suddenly he played his charm.

"where is the waist band????" Panchali turned to face him with her arms crossed. "my waist is not 28 anymore!!!!!!". "you should ve told me..." he turned and too the anarkali. "anyways... here you go" She put it on and it flowed over her creamy skin. Its standing a bit forwards covering her baby bump and its really showing off her round bump. A bit big for one and a bit small for twins. Arjun readily took her bangle box. "umm... i'm kinda clumpsy here". Panchali laughed. "juz give you what you like.". He gave her some dark blue bangles and a pair of jhumka. She signalled him to open a draw bedide her dressing mirror. "wooaahhh sanskaari bahu!!!" Paarth playfully teased her. "yup.. all daada daadi's n aunty ppl will be down there. I dont want them to say i'm the ultra modern one." she put on her most precious gift from the box Arjun have. Pritha is not very traditional. She dont force anything. All she wants is a healthy happy family. She treats all her bahu's as her own and so if they are uncomfortable in wearing Mangalsutr or a pinch of sindoor she dont force them. As a respect to that all girls make sure to be fully traditional in occasional like these.

Panchali put on her Mangalsutr and the sindoor. She took her toe rings. But as she bend to put them on, Arjun took it from her hands. "what are you doing??? dont bend!!1" "paarth its alright to bend. Doc have not restricted me." But Paarth is Paarth. He made her sit on the bed nad took her feet in his hands and put on the toe rings. He looked at her for a minute. "one more thing!!!!!" he readily opened his side of the wardrobe and took out a gift box. "My gift on the godh bharai!!!" Panchali smiled and shook her head. "havent you gifted me the best ever gift????" and pointed to her belly. "no one completes me as you do... and i can never ask for more..." Arjun went on his knees. "still a lil something!!!!" She opened the gift box to find a beautifully saphire decorated hair clip. "you are sopiling me to the core Paarth.. i'll turn into a extravagent lady!!!" "you are most priceless gift i ve. Nothing matters more than that" "not any more. We have a new member coming. Be a responsible father. Stop doting me. Dote him" "well you see i have a very successful company and a good business woman as my wife.. umm... i can be an extravagent doting husband". She smiled and let him place the clip on her hair. She stood up and walked to the door. Juz as she was about to open it she turned. "oops i forgot.." she was almost stunned on seeing the sight. "what's that Paarth??" "Nothing!!!" paarth turned to her by closing the wardrobe door. "dont lie. I saw it. You are hiding something!!! whats that behind you??" Panchali closed in on him. "dont fight with me now Paarth. Jus show what you are hiding". Paarth was helpless. If she was not pregnant he mightve had an awesome fight on not letting her see what he hs in his hands. Paarth slowly showed it. Panchali took it from his hands. "its... its beautiful... its.. perfect..". Her eyes filled. The smallest white angel frock she have ever seen. With white organsa frills, thin satin straps and a cute big bow tie behind the dress. Its so tiny that even a new born may fit into it. "its something i found in a baby's shop in mumbai. Its soo beautiful i couldnt resist. I wanted to gift it for the gidh bharai, but.." "but what!!!! you can still gift it..." "no... its your aakhom ka kajal.. let it be him. I dont want shine in your eyes to go down". Panchali took his hands on hers. "boy or girl.. its our creation. Our baby... Its gonna be a girl.. my desire can never surpass this love you already have for her. I know you are counting days. I have seen that calander you keep, striking off dates each day" suddenly Paarth hugged her and held her tight. Panchali didnt know why suddenly he felt too much emotional. But thenshe remembered what govind told her.

Paarth thought he almost lost everything. He wont be able to survive this situation, neither would she. But somehow things are still in places. He wanted to hide that dress from her., so that when she comes face to face with the news, it wont be that heavy for her. If she finds how much he already dotes on his angel she will not be able to forgive herself on walking into the accident.

"guys... save the rest for the honeymoon... Daadi and Maa is looking for you guys!!!" Devika banged on the door. "coming bhabhi!!!!" Panchali called out and Paarth released her. "okay lets go." she wiped his tears and hers and went out to the most awaiting ceremony of the house.

Edited by Krishnaa_Nair - 29 January 2015 at 6:12am

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

SkiAliayu_8Belle_20subhikrishtaruna40SethuParvathiprincess369Sanjana_JA...HemangiLiveYourDream-GrilledCheese-harangelGudiyalovesguruJaveria3991Shriya95Nonie12345Zephyr.Radhikerani.FairyDust.ashne

Go to top