Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

{--Arjun-Draupadi Kalyuga FF--} Thread 4 [Updated. New Chap in Pg 106] (Page 25)

MataGauri IF-Sizzlerz
MataGauri
MataGauri

Posted: 27 January 2015 at 7:48am | IP Logged
update in 5 minutes!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SethuParvathi

MataGauri IF-Sizzlerz
MataGauri
MataGauri

Posted: 27 January 2015 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Chapter 116
(no proof reading!!! ssooowwiieee)

"you want fairy tales??? or Panchatantra??" Paarth looked across the bed while taking the books from the shelf. Panchali looked without answering and turned her head. "i am not a lil girl who need bed time stories" she said with cold voice and sat up. Slowly turned to her sides and laid back. She felt a soft cushion behind her. "these stories are not for you. Its for my lil one!!!" Panchali's eyes widened. "lil one!!!! OOOHHH EEEMMM GGGIII what did i juz hear... lil one... Finally i won!!" "what's with lil one?? isnt all babies lil one...". Panchali held his hand and he helped her to sit straight. "yes... all are lil ones... but its always "Your Angel" na... suddenly lil one..." "yeah my angel is the lil one... any doubt??" "hoo... dont play around juz because i caught you Mister. You juz confessed its a Boy!!" She crossed her legs and arms and gave Paarth a strict look. "No i didnt... all i said is lil one... never said anything about about a boy... its always my angel and will remain" Paarth suddenly turned away from her and took his laptop from the table. His eyes filled with grieve. He have to put on this act. A slip of tongue will cost him too much. He should always keep this in mind. His actions, his manner panchali is used to all. She will definoitely notice if he behaves oddly. He should be careful.

"Paarth Paarth!!" he came back from his thread of thought when he felt a pillow land on his back. "I dont want any bed time storeies. Im already pissed enough by lying here for the past one week.". Paarth kept his laptop down. "Okay then.. lets watch a movie." "No... i have seen almost all in your collection. Please take me outside" "its cold outside. No.." "please... pleaseee..." Panchali pouted with her lotus wide eyes. Paarth laughed at this. "Okay.. Your Wish but my rules. Deal???" "Fine.." Paarth went to the wardrobe to get her a woolen shawl. He wrapped it around her and took her in his arms. "wwooaahhh ." he almost stepped back. Panchali rolled her eyes. "i know i'm heavy.." "no you are not... its juz i was thinking about something". Panchali wrapped her arms around his neck. "is everything all right????? i am noticing this since we left hospital. You are acting weird and its giving me a bad feeling!!!! tell me ... is he not right!! or is it..." Paarth looked at her sharply. "No... its nothing.. everything is fine. You feel its fine na.. then.." "okay.. fine then...". He crossed the hall and entered the moonlit lawn.

Since their return from hospital, Pritha have not let Panchali put her feet on ground. She was lying on the bed. Her room was shifted from upstairs to ground floor. Dhris and Drupad were constant evening visitors. The person missing in action was Paarth and Krishna. Paarth was busy with office and came home always late to find his wife sleeping peacefully. He purposfully did it to adjust with whatever the situation is. He was in constant fear of letting out the truth to panchali. But he got enough support from Krishna. He slowly came in terms with the situation and started to spend time with her. But his usual convos with his baby is not so long now. He complained his baby seem not to miss him soo much and also he dont want Panchali in hospital bed one more time.

Panchali is double restless now a days. She is already dead bored by lying there. Ghatto come in the room to play. But Hema has strictly said him not to disturb her too much and not to climb on her bed. Ghatto who have seen Panchali in a very bad condition at hospital is all the more scared. Subhi gave her company most of the time, but her first semester exams are around the cornor and panchali herself said her to concentrate on studies. Devika and vijaya is busy with their own things. Pritha kept a tab on Panchali. She doesnt like Vrushali's frequent visits to Panchali as she says its stressful to take up office things. But Panchali found them refreshing, since her own girl friends were on a "no show". Things were more complicated when survillence happened from time to time by priyamwada too. Daadi is going on with her krishna stories. But all Panchali wanted was some alone time with Paarth.

Panchali hugged him tightly on sitting on the bench. "dont pull me too much. I'm not in a good postion and will fall over you" Paarth said. Panchli pushed him away. "is nt this too much!!!! hello i'm Pregnant, Not having any chronic disease.. Juz because i had a pain doesnt make me in a serious situation. Stop this.. its already iriitating.. maa, kaaki daadi all are moving around me like bees n now you too... seriuosly tell me.. is everything okay with me??? please... " she broke into tears. Paarth closed his eyes. He took a deep breathe and sat near her. He took her hands in his. "no.. everything is fine. Its juzt Dr.Batra said for strict Bed rest thats why. Everything is absolutely right." he pulled he into a hug. "okay then. How was today?? did kaaki feed you those ladoos again??" he he asked lookng down at her. Panchlai looked up with red eyes. "yes... yuck those ladoos make me puke." "next time keep half of them for me." panchali laughed at this. "You have a kid in there??" Panchlai poked his stomach. But those strong muscles didnt even move. "nope but my wife does and isnt it the couples mantra to share each and everything????" Panchali laughed covering her face on his chest, but her head only touches his chest now. Her empire waist comes in the way and now a days all they can do is a side hug. Paarth is scared as if he will crush his kid if he hug her tightly.

Slowly their talks shifted to yet another fight about how good theor baby will look. Paarth was all the more describing saying "baby with good looks like mine and confident like me." Panchlai was equally not letting go.

But on the other side of the city things were burning. "so this guy is behind us.. right maamu!!" dury smirked with the glass of brandy in his hand. "yes mere bachche. He have bought almost half of your company's shares under different names, as decoys. He is trying to loot you banje." Shakuni poured petrol into the burning fire. Dury smashed the glass on the floor. Juz as he was about to get another glass he heard the door lock click. He turned around to see Karna standing there with a file. "there you go dear friend. Mr.Virat signed the contraact. He is investing in our company" Dury took the documents and couldnt believe it. He is overwhelmed with joy. "thank you dear frined. See mammu i told you na. My friend is all i need. But how did you pull it off Karna. Maamu was telling me that Arjun had half of our shares" Karna let go a deep breathe. "yes thats true. But since those were all decoays no one can say its all him. I juz said its all different people and now he has a good share with us." Shakuni smirked from the one end of the table. "we need to get those shares back." he said under his breathe. "and i know juz the way!!" Dury laughed and filled a glass for Karna to celebrate. Karna stood shocked. "why is Mr.shakuni targetting Arjun. He should be doing it to the whole family if its old revenge. But why Arjun????" .

One week later

"Its gonna be the best dress ever drau. You are gonna look the most sexiest mama ever. Even Aiswarya Rai Bachan will stand behind you." Panchali laughed out loud. "uloo... isnt that a bit OTT???" she started to unzip the lehenga she is trying. "i dont want lehengas girls.. its too heavy. I'm already a baloon and this.. naa..." "jeeji is right. I stand with her" Subhi supported her. "You are your jeeji's chamchi!!" chitra rolled her eyes. "C'Mon guys.. its he godh Bharai... heelloo let the lady decide." "Thank you chitru... my life saver.". the Designer showed a floor length blue salwaar with silver embriodery and work. Panchlai didnt even think twice. She confirmed her attire for her most awaited Godh bharai

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

SkiAliBelle_20avishkatagoretaruna40SethuParvathi...HemangiLiveYourDreamMaverick_meharangelprincess369kavyanjali08Javeria3991Shriya95Nonie12345ashneRadhikerani.FairyDust.

SethuParvathi Senior Member
SethuParvathi
SethuParvathi

Posted: 27 January 2015 at 7:58am | IP Logged
unresin!!!Wink
awesome update!!Big smile
ohhh goddd...i feel really bad for parth...Cry
even i feel soo suffocated whn he's hiding such big thing frm her (even though for time being)Pinch
ohhh my poor drau...fully on bed...she must be goin mad bein on the bed all the tym!!!Dead
dat stupid shakuni...he will never change!!!Angry
looks lyk ur fav colour is blue chechi...always i've noticed u choosin dat colour for drau's special occassions!!!Wink
anyways...thank u sooo much for the update...continue soon!!!Smile

Edited by SethuParvathi - 27 January 2015 at 8:14am
sankadevimaha Senior Member
sankadevimaha
sankadevimaha

Posted: 27 January 2015 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Draupadi's godh bharai... waiting fr t eagerly.. ds update ws soo cute nd lovely... I don't knw y bt I am getting a feeling dt draupadi ll gt to knw abt hr baby girl nd den d baby boy ll b born... but I am nt suree... Anyways I ll wait fr dt update.. I am soo eagerly waiting fr abhi's entry.. Embarrassed
Wat s shaguni planning??!?! Bt it s gng to become a serious thing nd I am getting scared!!! Kuch toh hone wala hai!!! ConfusedConfused

Edited by sankadevimaha - 27 January 2015 at 8:14am
...Hemangi Goldie
...Hemangi
...Hemangi

Posted: 27 January 2015 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Nice update...Panchali's taken cared up bu all the people after her hospital visit.

The question even intrigues me...why Shakuni is after Arjun Confused

Waiting for the Panchali's Godh Bharai ...update ur next part soon Smile
Shriya95 IF-Rockerz
Shriya95
Shriya95

Posted: 27 January 2015 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Yay finally updated!!!! My laddos romance is so cute!! Parth Cry Cry
Super excited abt God bharai!!!! Write sooonnn!!!!!
N mama toh Angry Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Belle_20

piyali88 Newbie
piyali88
piyali88

Posted: 27 January 2015 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Yet again an awesome chapter. I kind of started liking preggy panchali. And parth.he is so adorable. Every girl s dream lifepartner. Im worried about PP ,what is up to dury is now. Pls pls make my request if possible. Add some scene of karn ,arjun. And panchali. Update soon.
.FairyDust. IF-Sizzlerz
.FairyDust.
.FairyDust.

Posted: 27 January 2015 at 9:48am | IP Logged
good update !
i feel bad for arjun...and I am scared of whatever shakuni & Co. are going to have in store Confused

Go to top