Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

{--Arjun-Draupadi Kalyuga FF--} Thread 4 [Updated. New Chap in Pg 106] (Page 19)

8520NK IF-Dazzler
8520NK
8520NK

Posted: 20 January 2015 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Oh god I have missed commenting here!
Sorryy...am really busy these days! Thanks to the tm note, I realized I hadn't posted!Big smile
Omgg, chapter 113 was so scary, my Panchali and the Baby!Shocked
Parth's love turns him into a maniac on road! Aww!Embarrassed
And then smelly Parth!LOL
Poor guy, but I really hope everything's okay! God, you have scared the sh*t out of me Krishu di and Shriya di!
My baby or babies, are they okay in there? I really want our happy family!Embarrassed
But thanks fir the note, god now I know there will be complications but they are PP babies, that explains the naughtiness already!Wink
Please UPDATEE jaldiii! I am waiting!Ouch

Edited by 8520NK - 20 January 2015 at 8:52am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MataGauri

..NeverGiveUp.. IF-Rockerz
..NeverGiveUp..
..NeverGiveUp..

Posted: 20 January 2015 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Amazing update

MataGauri

Belle_20 Groupbie
Belle_20
Belle_20

Posted: 20 January 2015 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Krishnaa_Nair

started writing update peeps... buhahahahha!!!
PM me pleeeaaase!!!!!!!! I'm dying to read what happens next!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEEEAAASE UPDATE SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
shruti1998 Newbie
shruti1998
shruti1998

Posted: 20 January 2015 at 11:53am | IP Logged
hellooo...i m a silent reader of dis thread...u ppl r doing a really gr8 job Clap
the story line is jst 2 awesom n really interesting Day Dreaming...jst luvin d way di's  by vch u ppl r addin emotions  n life 2 the characters...
waiting badly fr ur nxt update pls update fast... SmileSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

piyali88MataGauri

Belle_20 Groupbie
Belle_20
Belle_20

Posted: 21 January 2015 at 1:48am | IP Logged
I am literally stalking  this thread for the last few days!!!!! Dying to know what Parth got to know!!!!!!! Cant even tell u how many times I have come and checked this thread from the moment Krishna Di posted that she has started writing the update!!!!

Keenly waiting for the next update!!!!Krishna di post it sooon!!!!!

pragatisri

MataGauri IF-Sizzlerz
MataGauri
MataGauri

Posted: 21 January 2015 at 3:02am | IP Logged
update in 10 minutes!!!
MataGauri IF-Sizzlerz
MataGauri
MataGauri

Posted: 21 January 2015 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Chapter 115

Chills hit Arjun. He felt a hundred arrows piercing him all at once. He started to shake. He closed his eyes a certain numbness filled him. A cold breeze swept across him. He opened his eyes to find himself standing in front of an old shivir. He is his old self, with Gandiv in his hands he walked towards the shivir. His steps are not obeying his commands. He felt a hand over his shoulder. He looked back to find his friend. "Maan ithna asant kyu hai madhav??? Ek binn sa anubhav ho raha hai. Mann mei ek asubh ghatna ka anubhav!!" His friend looked deep into his eyes. "Dairya rakhna Paarth. Jeevan mei kuch samay aise hote hai jab swatam eeshwar hi nisahay hote hai" Paarth looked confused. He hurriedly walked into the shivir. The sight shattered him to pieces. He slowly laid his Gandiv beside and walked near the one lying on the floor. His son, krishnaa's favirite, subhadra's child, madhav's nephew. His blood, his pride lying there lifeless. He took his beautiful face in his hands from draupadi's lap. Draupadi looked at him with tear filled eyes. Two dew drops fell from the warrior's eyes. Subhadra wailed on this sight. She fainted over draupadi who is still numb. Maids took subhadra to another shivir. Draupadi slowly stroked over her aakhom ka kajal's forehead. She felt moister in her hands. She looked at it and found blood painted all over. Horror filled her eyes and in first time after long 13 years she screamed and passed out. Arjun couldnt comprehend what he juz saw. All he wanted was names. The one who did this to his son.

"Paarth!!! Paarth!! What did the doctor say??? Why are you trembling???" He heard the familiar voice of his cousin. He opened his eyes. "Panchali... She was carrying twins and ..." Madhav slowly patted his shoulder. Paarth suddenly hugged him. "No... Its not him... Its someone who is yet to be born." Paarth looked confused. "Its my fault. I should not have left her. I should not have been that late. Its my fault and... She should not know.. She will.." "No Paarth.. no secrets. She must know. But not now. Now she needs rest and happiness." "You are right." Arjun wiped his face and walked towards Panchali's room. Pandu and Drupad was at the room's entrance. "You have to listen carefully son" Pandu started off. As Dr. Batra explained what is happening with Panchali they didn't knew Arjun was there. They dont know how much he heard or how much he knew already. But the shock was visible on Paarth's face "I heard all of it Dad. My girl..." Arjun trailed off. Drupad patted his shoulders. "Its difficult. But that's the truth. She must not know it. She cherishes the baby more than anything." "And there is something more. You need to meet Dr. Batra. She have asked for you." Added pandu. "Is it about the other one!!! I dont know how long i can pretend its all right in front of her. But i will do it as long as i could to keep her happy. She have been through a lot... not again. Its my turn to take up thr burden, the blame." Arjun turned and walked straight to Dr. Batra's office leaving both the parents confused regarding his statement and a smiling madhav.

"As a doctor i should nt have kept this away from to you, especially the father. But i was.." "Its okay doctor." Arjun wanted to leave the topic. "Yeah.. So the thing is, the twin bled out during the accident, the former doctor who treated performed the surgery to remove the present baby. But miraculously this one survived. So they didn't perform the surgery. There is a phenomenon called vanishing twin where one twin is miscarried naturally. In cases like that the leftovers of the vanished twin is supposed to be absorbed into the placenta or by the mother's uterine walls. In Panchali's case too the doctors left the vanished one to be absorbed but something have triggered its growth." "What??? You mean a half grown baby???" "No... Its juz a meat mass. A growth developed due to some reason." "Tumour!!!" Arjun could nt register what all he is hearing and saying. Twins, vanishing, growing whats happening to their baby. But most importantly what's happening to Panchali. "Its a noncancerous growth. Your baby is safe and healthy. Baby is in breech position and its trying to change its position by turning and moving. But this growth is an obstruction and the baby is trying to push it outside and also the baby is not finding enough space inside her womb. If it were a twin, your baby will not be this agitated. Here the baby feels it as threat and the basic survival instinct kicks in. Its not the baby Panchali felt moving down. Its this meat mass, which the baby is deliberately trying to get rid off. The meat mass is of a random shape and a vaginal delivary is almost impossible for Panchali now. If her waters break its going to be serious. If she is not hurried here in time its gonna be bad and if the baby again tries to push it out, its going to be dangerous for her. She is under observation for next 24hrs, if this pain happens again, we are directly going for a c-section." Arjun was stunned to hear this. All on a sudden his world is crumbling down. "How can Dr.Batra say all this with this ease?!". He is shaken to the core, still didnt get half of what she said. "Healthy baby n the twin's under developed mass. Panchali is carrying two life's in her." Arjun now understood why she looks too full and why people suspected her with twins. She was carrying twins. But now one of them is nothing but a meat mass posing threat to both its baby twin and to his wife.

He came out breathing heavily. Krishna hurried towards him. "I told you. This time its not real war. Its the events." Arjun nodded and took a deep breathe. " how is she now????" "Happy... And asking for you!!" Arjun wiped his face and put on a smile. He grabbed the rose bouquet from dhris hand, who juz came in. "Haie... Thts my bouquet... " "sorry bro..  Next time". Dhris wanted to hit him. He took his sister away and now stealing his gifts to her. Krishna held him and seeing his face grave dhris stayed behind.

As arjun came in Hema and Subhi left giving them their space. "So how is my sexy lady and my angel???" He suddenly felt an urge to cry out loud on mentioning the baby girl. But he will have to put on the act. He now knows well that its a baby boy as Panchali wanted. Atleast one is safe. He looked at the bright side. He was initially angry at his dad and FIL but now he understand them well. All they were trying to do is to keep them happy without making them realize of the void which happened. He kissed her on her lips. She smiled with glittering eyes. He made her sit leaning on the elevated hospital bed. she looked at her belly. "You are one lil badmaash. Restless jus like your daddy. Again made every one run around." Panchali took the bouquet and placed on the table near and grabbed him. "I missed you soo much." "Mee tooo .." He again kissed her. Breaking the kiss he stoked her belly. "There he go. He knows well when you are around" She took his hand and placed on her left side. Arjun felt a soft tiny finger pass under his hands. He smiled but tears rolled from his eyes. "Is everything okay???" Panchali took his face in her palms. "Everything is absolutely fine and i missed you guys sooo much." He bend down and kissed her belly. "Now.. You are going to be under house arrest lady!!!" " nnooo!!!" Panchali pleaded and pouted. How cute and happy she is. What will happen if she know about their girl. No... This is against the vows he gave to her. But he will not let her suffer. He shook his head and pasted a smile. He slowly laid beside her on the bed and pulled her to him. "It's high time i make up for my absence" he winked and the naughty Paarth is all back. "Nooo..  It's a hospital... Ghatto is outside.. He will barge in.. No..." But Arjun silenced her with his magic.

Writer's Note :

i'm not happy with update. i planned something else nad the thought did nt work out well. Hope you guys are fine with this one.Ouch

but the surprise rollar coaster ride is still on... Big smile

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

SkiAliKSKBpragatisripiyali88Belle_20qwerty012sankadevimahaSethuParvathi...HemangiLiveYourDreamUma90princess369harangel8520NKkavyanjali08Javeria3991Shriya95Nonie12345ashneRadhikerani.FairyDust.

8520NK IF-Dazzler
8520NK
8520NK

Posted: 21 January 2015 at 3:14am | IP Logged
Wow! I just hope everything's okay!
The dwapar yug scene was so beautifully written Krishu di!
I could feel their pain! And the part where Draupadi sees the blood and collapses!Cry
It was so touching! The scene was so real!
I hope everything's okay with the baby and Panchali!
I soo badly wanted twins! But I think you have something in store for us so looking forward to it!Big smile
Please make the baby come fast! I am waiting!

Edited by 8520NK - 21 January 2015 at 3:56am

MataGauri

Go to top