Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

{--Arjun-Draupadi Kalyuga FF--} Thread 4 [Updated. New Chap in Pg 106] (Page 15)

Shriya95 IF-Rockerz
Shriya95
Shriya95

Posted: 16 January 2015 at 9:37am | IP Logged
CHAPTER 114
(Half by me half by Krish Big smile)
"What's that smell????" Uloopi sniffed as she went near Panchali. "Uloo its a hospital. It will definitely smell medicines" chitra said without looking at her. "no re.. This is something... " chitra waved and went near draupadi and sat beside her. "Chuck her. This duffer is never gonna change. How are you drau???" "I m great dear. My lil shaitaan juz played a game with me." She softly pinched the side of her belly. "Bad boy..." Chitra said and tried to grab uloopi's hand. But she was grabbing thin air. Uloopi is sniffing here n there like a police sniff dog and finally she reached Arjun who was sleeping on couch provided for visitors in the room." Omg... Jeejzzz you better get cleaned up!!". Panchali cant control her laugh on seeing how Uloopi's statement got Arjun back from sleep to wake. He almost jumped back seeing her standing too close to him. "Not the face you expected. Huh???" "This female is one unique piece" arjun thought as he got up. He stood up and went near Panchali. "She is absolutely right. Get cleaned up Paarth." Arjun was surprised. He pulled his shirt n smelled. He almost made a puking expression on his face.

Jux then ghatto crash landed the party along with Subhadra and Hema. Ghatto readily climbed on the hospital bed. "Baby no... Your chachi is not well. Dony sit over her" Hema rushed to catch ghatto. But he was looking on either sides of Panchali. He looked down too. "Where is the chottu baby?? Daadi said the chottu baby will be here. The angel from heaven cheated." "No big guy... Look... your chachi's tummy. Its still big. Angel didnt cheat. Since its too cold now the angel placed your chottu baby inside there. He will become warm n big like you and when he wakes up, He will come out." Ghatto listened with wide eyes to Arjun's words. His expression changed for blinked eye to an open mouth with a correct "o" shape as arjun said the fairy tale story. Seeing this everyone laughed and awwwhed. "Its a cute story paarth. But you dont smell so cute" subhi remarked. Arjun rolled his eyes. "Arjun go Home. Get a shower and some sleep. We are here, also papa n dhristadyumn will be here soon." Suggested hema. "Okay then. I ll be back soon" he winked at Panchali and left.

He came out from the shower and dreesed up quickly. Vijaya juz came back from her night posting and is updating about Panchali when Arjun came down to the breakfast table. "Your secretary called you sir. She said your phone was coming unreachable" the servant said as he placed arjun's breakfast on the table. "Yeah my phone is dead. Thanks i ll see to it." The servant nodded and left.

He called up his secretary to get updated about the office. "Good that you called sir. There is this man constantly calling and asking fr u sir." "Well who's it??"he asked while sipping coffee. "Someone called mr karna..." Parth froze on the other side. The mention of the name gave him chills. "Sir?? Are u there??"his secretary asked. "Yeah I am,pls call him and ask him to meet me in that cafe near our office..."

As he reached the cafe he saw panchali's secretary vrushali leaving the cafe. Someone in the cafe was waving back to her & throwing flying kisses to her. That someone was the person he came to meet."I thought we decided never to meet again??"asked arjun. "We did,but u have invited this arjun" karna replied. "Me?? Now how have I bothered the great noble man dury?!" Arjun asked as he laid back casually drinking his coffee. "This is not a time for sarcasm. I m not in mood to talk in circles so here's d issue. Give back dury's shares." Arjun paused,the playful sarcasm in his eyes replaced by deadly wrath. "Over my dead body I'll give him back."he said. "No no no,not your dead body...my dead body. It's always been me!! That chose you over me. It's all because of me arjun. Whatever U had was over MY dead body arjun." Karna retorted, taking out his frustration. "U dint win her because u don't deserve her. A diamond has to stay with those recognise it's worth. For others it's a stone. You could never value her n you know that"said arjun,boring holes in karna's soul through his eyes. He was burning,his inner anguish n desire was killing him. "Look arjun he will never trouble u again I guarantee!! We need those shares for Viraat to invest in our company!! U trust me right??"karna pleaded desperately. "I trust you but not him!! Those shares r my leverage against him n I m not giving it back. I don't want to argue more,I have a pregnant wife to attend" and arjun stormed out without another word...

He rushed to the hospital with a huge bouquet of red roses for panchali.he was planning to steal some kisses as he gave it to her. After all his kisses were her medicine!! So she would get well soon n come back to him!! But he was in for a shock as he reached the hospital. Subbi n Hema were walking up n down. Ghato was visibly scared n hugging Hema. Parth din't have to ask what's wrong. As subbhi say him approaching she spoke without a pause, "jiji got pains again. Labour pains it not we have no idea. Pandu uncle n drupad uncle r talking to Dr Batra.." The anxiety and tension came back in parth's life. Without further delay he reached Dr batra's cabin. But what he heard shook his world,his existence...

Edited by Shriya95 - 16 January 2015 at 9:38am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

SkiAliayu_8Belle_20subhikrishtaruna40SethuParvathi...HemangiLiveYourDreamprincess369harangelNonie12345ashneRadhikerani.FairyDust.MataGauri

Nive27 Groupbie
Nive27
Nive27

Posted: 16 January 2015 at 9:51am | IP Logged
OuchOh god!!.. Please, don't let anything bad happen to our PP and their baby!!.. And update the next chapter soon!. I'll die of anxiety here... Cry Cry

Edited by Nive27 - 16 January 2015 at 9:54am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SethuParvathiShriya95

SethuParvathi Senior Member
SethuParvathi
SethuParvathi

Posted: 16 January 2015 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Ohhh myyy godd!!! Now wht is it??? Continuee sooonn!!!! Btw...awesome update!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shriya95

sankadevimaha Senior Member
sankadevimaha
sankadevimaha

Posted: 16 January 2015 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Ohhh no!!! Wat happened to d baby nd panchali!!! R dey both safe??? Di!!! Y did u leave der!?!?! Pls update d next part soon!!!

Shriya95

LiveYourDream Goldie
LiveYourDream
LiveYourDream

Posted: 16 January 2015 at 10:56am | IP Logged
A smelly Paarth? what has our hero been reduced to? LOL
Looks like Dury and gang cannot leave our PP alone!!
And what shocked Paarth in the end? Did he find out about the twins? oh no!!Cry
Please let mom and baby be safe

SethuParvathiShriya95

Radhikerani IF-Sizzlerz
Radhikerani
Radhikerani

Crazy Creative Junior

Posted: 17 January 2015 at 6:05am | IP Logged
What's Next Wit Panchali In Pain And Karna Pursuing Paarth ?

Shriya95

aishwarya48 Senior Member
aishwarya48
aishwarya48

Posted: 17 January 2015 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
PLEASE UPDATE!!!!!! Started reading this and now stalking this..Please don't let anything happenCryDead (unless it's something interesting)...UPDATE QUICKLY PLZ Sleepy

Shriya95MataGauri

MataGauri IF-Sizzlerz
MataGauri
MataGauri

Posted: 18 January 2015 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nadine_lopez_48

PLEASE UPDATE!!!!!! Started reading this and now stalking this..Please don't let anything happenCryDead (unless it's something interesting)...UPDATE QUICKLY PLZ Sleepy

welcome to the ARDI land..

Go to top