Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

{--Arjun-Draupadi Kalyuga FF--} Thread 4 [Updated. New Chap in Pg 106] (Page 13)

...Hemangi Goldie
...Hemangi
...Hemangi

Posted: 11 January 2015 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Such a Sweet update Embarrassed

Sp Panchali is already to meet her Paarth again
I love the ghatto moments...so cute & adorable Embarrassed ...he's super excited to go to his Vedi's b'day LOL

MataGauri IF-Sizzlerz
MataGauri
MataGauri

Posted: 12 January 2015 at 2:46am | IP Logged
Chapter 113

Panchali leaned to get one more cushion but that time she felt the pain cover her abdomen. She stayed steady and took a deep breathe. She stayed like that for a few seconds. "Ohhh kaaayyy... So its nothing". She slowly shifted to sides and sat in a semi laying position. "Ohhh god!!" The pain again happened. This time she felt it a little stronger and running from her sides to lower abdomen. Then she remembered what the doctor said. "Uff false cramps." She slowly stroked her belly. "Restless baby???? Dad will be home in minutes!! Be a good boy and lets welcome daddy home together" "and my angel's daddy is here" paarth opened the giant front door in one swipe and rushed to her.

Suddenly panchali signalled him to stop. She closed her nose. "Take those cloths off n get cleaned up... Nautica still haunts!!! I hate to throw up the ice cream i juz had" "then stay like that for a few minutes. I m not gonna go now. First let me talk to my angel". Paarth kissed her belly. He placed a chain of kisses and looked up at his beautiful wife. But she busy closing her nose with one hand and fanning herself with other. She felt the shirt button undone as the chilly wind blew softly over her. He is crawling over her very carefully. Panchali's mouth curved. "You should get a laundry clip". Arjun commented without leaving the shirt buttons. Panchali laughed but she again felt the pain circle her abdomen. "Aaahhh..." She almost cried aloud making Paarth jump out of the couch. "Are you okay??? Did I hurt you??" But Panchali started to curl in pain. This time its more stronger and sharper. Paarth took off his blazer and went near her. Panchali arched in pain. Paarth is horrified to see her. "Cramps.. Its cramps!!" Panchali managed to say in middle of her pain. "The tablets!! Where is it???" "Upstairs!!" Paarth held her hand "its nothing.. Its will juz pass... Okayyy.. Its nothing" he slowly patted her forehead and rushed upstairs.

His hands are now trembling. He have never seen her like this. This is like the d-day for him. He searched for the tablets hastily. His breathe is now coming short. He hands cold and mind filling with all possible worst case scenarios. But he was shaken most when he heard the her next cry. "Paarth... He is coming!!! The baby is coming..". His eyes popped out. Without a second thought he rushed downstairs. "He is coming!! I can feel him move downwards". Paarth readily took her. "No...no... Let me walk... I can walk..." He held her and slowly she walked. But the pain made it more difficult. She squeezed his hand at one point making her nails mark him. "Maaa... Gaawwddd... " she took two more steps. "It's okay.. We gonna do it.. Its okay..  Breathe... Baby breathe..." He then very carefully lead her to the car. He opened the door n pushed back the seat n let her lay down. He grabbed a couple of cushions and a shawl and his wallet n cell phone n hurried to the car. He quickly dialled Vijaya's cell phone as he hit the security emergency lock.

He placed the cushions under Panchali's back and covered her with shawl. "Panchali is in labor.. " he said while crossing the car and getting on the wheels. "What!!!!!" Vijaya exclaimed from the other side. She could hear clearly Panchali 's grunts and short cries of pain. "Is she bleeding??" "No ..." "It will be Braxton Hicks..." "Ehhh...??? English please" Nothing is going on in his mind. He is breaking all possible traffic rules. Speeding up above the city limits and what ever he read in all those pregnancy books have evaporated out. "False labor pains..." " she said she can feel the baby move down" "ohhh lord bring her here asap. I ll do the arrangements.. Juz get her here fast". Paarth hung up and threw his phone to the back seat. He felt panchali's hand over his. "Paarth... We are not the only people on road" "but they are not pregnant" "gaawwddd!!!!" The pain is kicking in. Paarth shifted the gear into automatic. He held her hand strongly. "Almost there... Everything is fine..  We are gonna make it...  Breathe... Breathe..." "Aaahhh... Maaa.. Gaaawwddd..  " she is holding her belly as if to stop the baby from coming. She is curling in pain and seeing her curl Paarth hit the accelerator and ran through the red signal enough to get him tailed by police.

In two swift turns he got to the hospital. There vijaya was already waiting for them. He juz rushed the car to her n got out of the even without completely hitting halt. The security guards of the hospital rushed as if some terrorist juz crash landed. He hurriedly opened the other door and lifted Panchali to the strecher. "Sir.. You cant park here" "look... I know .. Not now..  I ll park it..." Paarth did even look at them.

"Paarth don't go... Be here!!" Panchali squeezed on to his shirt and didn't let him go. "I' m here.. I'm here... Dont worry.. Its fine.  Everything is fine." He could see the scare clouding Panchali's face. He himself is freaking out to limits. He could feel sweat droplets form on his forehead. "Let go dear.. I m here... Let doc do their job.. " "no. . don't go.. " panchali clung on to him, but the hospital staff hurried her inside.

The police who tailed also reached there behind him and on seeing the situation waited aside. "We know you were in hurry..." "i'm sorry officer. There you go.. Take my license and car.  I ll deal with it later" . even before the officer can say something he rushed inside leaving them dumb.

He hurried inside but couldn't find where they took her. He looked around n finally Vijaya rang him. He rushed to her. His breathe got stuck seeing her on the bed with Dr. Batra examining her. He started to tremble but went near her and held her hand. Panchali have shut her eyes closed in pain. He slowly stroked her forehead. "Its okay... I m here... " Panchali's eyes flung open. "We are gonna do it... If this is it.. I'm here don't worry.. Its okay. " he held her hand strongly. "I m sorry to kill the excitement Mr.Arjun, but the Baby is not making his entry today. Your cervical plug is intact Mrs. Arjun. Your baby is gonna stay there..." Dr. Batra said with a small smile in her face. She trashed her gloves and then turned to the nurse. "Give her a mere dose of Turbutaline to ease off the remaining contractions and take her to ultra sound.". "She is absolutely fine Mr. Arjun. These contractions are a good sign. Everything is fine. Lets have an ultrasound to make sure everything is" relief washed over arjun. He collapsed in the near by chair. For the past half an hour he saw his world go through a roller coaster. He looked at panchali. Her pain is easing off and she is calming down. She slowly stroked her belly. "Badmaash". A laugh escaped her in between the mess. Arjun was amused to see this.

She was cracking in pain the last few minutes and now she is playfully complaining to her baby. Women can never be more beautiful than this. They are the most beautiful creations of God. To gift such auspicious moments, to paint a man's life with the enormous bright colours. To show him how stupid he is in judging the life he has. He laughed to himself.

"The baby is agitated by the contractions. He is feeling restless, and it seems your baby is not finding enough space inside your womb Mrs Arjun. The baby's kick will become stronger than usual.The rest is fine." Dr. Batra said. "But i m gonna keep you here for two days and on discharge i don't want you on your feet for two weeks. Your bp is showing some serious fluctuations. you need complete bed rest". Panchali couldn't even say anything.

Vijaya have informed all and Pritha, daadi and Drupad have already reached the hospital. On hearing this pritha is now showing her eyes to panchali. Panchali had no other options but to lay on the bed and listen to all the rants and scolding from them. Pritha is blaming herself on one side and scolding her on the other side and soon hospital room turned into yet another chaos. Panchali looked at Paarth who is getting enough from Dad and daadu for his rash driving. He is not in any better condition. But all got some serious rant from the head nurse in making a havoc in the maternity ward and soon all have to leave there excluding arjun who adamantly stayed with Panchali.

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

pragatisriSkiAliayu_8Belle_20srsan12maharjunfansubhikrishasu129taruna40sankadevimahaSethuParvathiqwerty012harangel...HemangiLiveYourDreamkavyanjali08Javeria3991Shriya95Nonie12345ashneRadhikerani.FairyDust.

Radhikerani IF-Sizzlerz
Radhikerani
Radhikerani

Captain Javitri

Posted: 12 January 2015 at 3:01am | IP Logged
Aww, seems like the Bhanja is going on his Maamaji (Chachaji?) !! Making the whole family run around like that !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MataGauri

...Hemangi Goldie
...Hemangi
...Hemangi

Posted: 12 January 2015 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Aww...the baby gave false alarm...Arjun was acting mad seeing Panchali in such pain 

MataGauri

Shriya95 IF-Rockerz
Shriya95
Shriya95

Posted: 12 January 2015 at 4:52am | IP Logged
I actually got super scared u know!! LOL like panchu said,we hv a badmash baccha here!! Parth is sooo adorable even when Hez freaked out!! Poor guy is getting bashed Ouch if d false is like this,can't even imagine such a roller coaster ride it will be when our baby actually comes out!!!!! Write soon Krish Big smile

MataGauri

LiveYourDream Goldie
LiveYourDream
LiveYourDream

Posted: 12 January 2015 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Looks like the baby gave everyone including us a good scare!!
He is not allowed to come out before the baby showerSmile
Poor PP after all that they went through, they had to listen to lectures too LOL
And quite a bit of detail on the false labor Krishnaa...nice update

MataGauri

sankadevimaha Senior Member
sankadevimaha
sankadevimaha

Posted: 12 January 2015 at 5:00am | IP Logged
I thought d baby would cum n ds update di...Embarrassed bt it ws a false alarm.. wat ll happen to arjun f panchali hav real labour pain?? I cnt even imagine it.. ShockedSleepy
shriyu di ki nazar na lage!!! She s sooo cutee...EmbarrassedTongue 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shriya95MataGauri

PanchaliKaArjun IF-Rockerz
PanchaliKaArjun
PanchaliKaArjun

Jedi of CC

Posted: 12 January 2015 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Awesome update di ! Abhimanyu is getting naughty huh

MataGauri

Go to top