Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

{--Arjun-Draupadi Kalyuga FF--} Thread 4 [Updated. New Chap in Pg 106] (Page 105)

Mahiima16 Goldie
Mahiima16
Mahiima16

Posted: 09 October 2015 at 8:11am | IP Logged
plz update! Big smile

aishwarya48 Senior Member
aishwarya48
aishwarya48

Posted: 22 November 2015 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
Sorry for the late response di!!!
First of all, Congrats!!
Second of all, Update jaldi karo!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aanvi98

kavyanjali08 IF-Dazzler
kavyanjali08
kavyanjali08

Posted: 23 November 2015 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Please update ASAP...this had been my most favorite Arjun-Draupadi story & I certainly don't want it to be left in mid...
MataGauri IF-Sizzlerz
MataGauri
MataGauri

Posted: 30 November 2015 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Update coming soon peeps.. i am back!! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

krithika_gaanvi98

aanvi98 IF-Rockerz
aanvi98
aanvi98

Posted: 04 December 2015 at 1:01am | IP Logged
di jaldi update!! i surely can get advanced gift for my bday!!Big smile
MataGauri IF-Sizzlerz
MataGauri
MataGauri

Posted: 08 December 2015 at 4:57am | IP Logged
Chapter 136

Panchali is all the more excited. She have made a list of items to cook in her head. As she looked past her counter she saw her husband playing with her aakhom ka kajal. For a second she couldnt see the Man in him, but rather he have become a child himself. It seems like at times he forgets his beautiful wife when his son is around. She smiled at them as she kneaded the dough.  Her husband is gonna make this day special for them. She wanted to something extra special for him too. She slowly sneaked her cellphone into her kitchen apron's pocket and went inside the store room to pick up some things.

------------------------------------------------

"a mistake!! you say this is a mistake. No.. this one bloody mistake have turned my life uspside down... un intentional.. hooo you think you can get a clean slate by that.. then you are absolutely wrong Mister. I will do whatever it takes in my power to make sure they pay for what they have done" Karna slammed his phone. Vrushali came from the drawing room to his study. Karna is burning in anger. She slowly moved towards him amd kept her hand on his shoulder. "its a murder. A hit n run case. They were taken to the hospital and they dide there. They killed my parents." Even before vrushali could ask him or try to calm him down he stood up from his chair and walked outside taking his car keys.

-----------------------------------------

"its shows pink". "it should be showing pink. How many lines???" "Gawdd.. there is a straight line and beside it a plus sign" "congrats.. you are pregannt!!" " what??? no... how... we never..." "no company gives you a 100% in tht area.. its only 70-80%". "Uff!! looks like i fall in tht 20%.. i cant handle this. Ghatto's question scared the hell out of me.. and now this". The lady near to the one with the result started laughing. "at least he gave you a topic for introduction" "no.. no.. i need to confirm this. Preganacy test can go wrong" "Well i cannot comment on tht" "um.. let me ask someone with an experience" "aaha... personal experience is way more than what u read.". Suddenly pritha called the ladies and out of panic both of them ran outside and in a hurry and deposited the test stick in a near by dustbin down the hall.

-------------------------------------------

"You are here. Great set it up at back yard... yes.. yes... thank you.. make sure you make less noice!!" Panchali hung up as she heard faint foot steps behind. "okay.. officially he is hungry nad me too.." Arjun brushed his nose over Panchali's neck and she giggled. "come lil guy.. let feed you your dinner." She took him from Paarth's hands and went to feed him. Arjun tip toed in the kitchen to see what Panchali is upto after all. But was disappointed to find empty dishes. "What the...". He didnt understand what is going on and then it hit him. She knew it. His wife do remeber it. He thpught she forgot it in middle of her love towards her aakhom ka kajal. He did have a tint of jealousy as he thought of it. But smiled and shook off the feeling.Its their First anniversary week and his wife have planned something to surprise him. "impressed my queen" Arjun said with a proud voice. 

Upstairs the Queen was in her royal decor. She rolled down the lipstick and look herself at the mirror. A smirk followed by a devilish smile decorated her lips. "You wish you have not wished for a surprise "aarya" " .Draupadi moved away a bit from the full length mirror and studied herself for a second. Her hot hubby never in his dreams could have forseen this. Never ever in a million times.

He have given her several surprises and gifts. But do gifts always have to be of some material with physical importance??? No. Gifts are those which make one wish to freeze the moment and take it with oneself till death. its the emotion that blended with the gift that make it wonderful.

She smiled and shook her head as she thought of her head playing these philosophy. Govind is in her head. He is influencing her mind. it should be and it will be. Always.

But for now... "its show time" Draupadi laughed and slashed her bangs and marched to the bedroom. There her aakhom ka kajal slept peacefully. But she cannot leave her here all alone. But she cannot risk the surprise going flop. She took her phone and messaged Paarth to take him downstaits as she is in washroom due to some "emergency". She hid herself in the washroom and as she heard the door click twice she came out. She instantly called someone over the phone and gave them several instruction.

Arjun looked back as he heard someone decending the stairs and at that right monent the lights of the entire house went out and there was some light coming from the backyard. There he saw a dinner table is set with candles on it, decked with white curtains and detailing. As he turned back his eyes blinked at the sight before. He thanked himself for placing his baby on his cradle. Eles he could have dropped him out of his wonder.  Panchali in black thigh length dress with red hot shoes and lipstick. Her hair all open and his head is telling him that its anastasia from 50 shades of grey. If it were her he would be more happy to be christian grey but with a twist of being a submissive than the dominant. She showed him a box gift wrapped in her hands. "open it". Even her voice is dripping honey and his hands are becoming restless and shiversing as he unwrapped it. It had a tux and Panchali signalled him to wear it and she nodded towards the dinner table and Arjun lead her there. They sat and Panchali opened her dishes one after the other on the trolley. But they started off with red wine and Paarth was in heavens as he saw her drink her. Even the movements of her throat is making him crave for her. He wanted his tongue rather than the wine which slipped through her throat, well inside her throat apparently.

Panchali cooked Italian-chinese dinner which started off with Bruchetta followed by Paarth's fav Hot and Sour soup. They were having short convos in between. But both were more of in a "mood". Wine added more and more to their night and it have started to show its effect on Panchali which amazed Paarth as she started to appreaciate his looks and hmself in a very very open and weord way that finally paarth stated to blush.

Pasta was main course followed by a light sweet american chopsuey and finished with a semi frddo dessert. Paarth was both mamzed and surprised by her cooking skills. Its a shame that his wife gets less options to cook at home. But felt happy the next moment that he only gets to taste this.  As they finished dinner it was half past midnight. Paarth cleard the table as Panchali attended Abhimanyu. Once everything was done She took him inside and placed him on his cradle.. Arjun was about to close the door but Panchali stopped him. "paarth the surprise is not over." "dont tell me there is more. Coz i am already losing it." He pushed her on to the wall. But she kept her hand on his chest. "i am all yours" She whispered in his ears and took off his tie which was there along with the tux she gifted and blindfolded him. "Catch me if u want me" She again whispered and slipped off from his grip.

To be cont  Wink LOL

sorry peeps.. couldnt keep my excitement and posted this.. even i am excited to be back.. Big smile

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

SkiAlipragatisriMala_TMsrsan12aishwarya48Mahiima16kavyanjali08Aisha1996Javeria3991aanvi98Nonie12345Zephyr.PanchaliKaArjunRadhikerani.FairyDust.

aanvi98 IF-Rockerz
aanvi98
aanvi98

Posted: 08 December 2015 at 5:18am | IP Logged
ress!!
un
aahhmm... so ab maine unres kardi... thnx to my fast nd furious reading skills...LOL nhi to kisi slow insaan ko arson lag gaya hota...LOL ok... enough of my bakbaks nd start my boring lecture...Geek

So tnx for the update di!!!Hug shayad ek saal ho gaye update nhi ki...LOL jo bhi ho, maine sirf 6 months pehele hi pada tha, toh for me 6 months...LOL 
mujhe meri advance Bday gift mil gayi!!!Big smileParty
so let's come to the update...
Aww!! Our abhi baby is soo cute!!Embarrassed he'll become cutest handsome when he'll be adult... jus like paras!!!Day Dreaming
nd panchali...LOL as always super speed...LOL
nd tht confusion part... even i got confused...ConfusedROFL i thought wat's happening baba?? why this 60-70-100% going on?? i read it two times thn got it...ROFL so now our super speed and confused express is hema...LOL
nd har ek khushion me thoda sa ghum hota hai...Stern Smile nd now wat's the mystery abt karna??Ouch reveal it... quick!!!Embarrassed
nd tht surprise part...  parth is a cute father!Embarrassed but apni patni ko iss prakar bhul jaana achchi baat nhi hai!!AngryEmbarrassed
nd our queen must be looking lyk super gorgeous!!Embarrassed
nd tht thought part when parth wasShockedLOL  bechara abhi!!LOL achcha hai gira nhi..LOL
nd a candle light dinner date...Day Dreaming nd tht entry part...Day DreamingDay Dreaming
nd purushottam, hv control!!!LOL arya must be looking lyk greek god...Embarrassed
nd wat's surprise left??Ouch update soon!!!Big smile i can't wait!!!Embarrassed
AB REPLY BHI DE DO!!!Embarrassed

Edited by aanvi98 - 08 December 2015 at 6:07am
MataGauri IF-Sizzlerz
MataGauri
MataGauri

Posted: 08 December 2015 at 5:22am | IP Logged
res math kar kameeno!!  LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aanvi98

Go to top