{--Arjun-Draupadi Kalyuga FF--} Thread 4 [Updated. New Chap in Pg 106] - Page 68

Posted: 8 years ago
Arhhh..this chappie was lyk reading a crime novel.very interesting and very racy!!
Oh! Those people as so shrewd! But I'm sure Kanha will protect all of them even f Dury and co. attempt to harm them again, which, as hinted, they'll do!
So the bad guys got away again.. Too bad
Wonder who this mystery person is!
Oh god those idiots got away, yet again!
I wonder who that mysterious man is. Just hope everything will be okay and our ArDi and the baby will be safe! Waiting eagerly for more! Great chapters!👏
Continue soon Krishu di!
Arey sassuma maharani charumitra itna accha chappie! It was very nyc .. The whole court procession.. And everything else...mujhe nahi pata tha ki rani charumitra bhi ArDi ki fan hai.. Hehe!
But it was very nice..
Love , ur daughter in law ahankara..
Very nice update!
All with the court scene and everything!
Sorry bout the short comments..I'll give you a nice long comment in about 2 weeks😆
wowieee!! courtroom drama!!! awesomeee babes!! 
Amazingly n very interesting update Krishu Di ! 
Brilliantly written chapter!!! What's impressive is that your taking care of all the little details...like Parth sitting on the armrest of Kunti's seat. It doesn't really make a difference where he sits but if you imagine the scene it looks so much family like and a sense of warmth and love is there😊
Just one thing. Subhadra is getting trained to become a lawyer. How come was there no participation AT ALL from her side in the discussion about the proceeding in the court of law? It really confused me Jeeji😕. As in she could be the lawyer from the Kuruwars' side. And even if she couldn't cause she was still a student, she could have been a very vital part of the debate that went on later...
I am sorry if my comment was in poor taste but a responsible reader is only one who expresses, what in his/her POV is the best, openly. I say this to such a wonderful and ever evolving writer only with the hope of not being misunderstood and of being a bit help if I may😊
Anyways...Plzzz continue soon😃
n PS waiting for our PP moments😳 
Edited by subhadra14 - 8 years ago
res sorry di couldn't comment in time...had exams n now poor net connection... gonna comment by tomorrow for sure...sorry again 😔