{--Arjun-Draupadi Kalyuga FF--} Thread 4 [Updated. New Chap in Pg 106] - Page 59

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Regina_Lupa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: krithika_g

Such a cute update dis is...lovely!!!!! πŸ˜³

thank you dear!!!
Regina_Lupa thumbnail
Originally posted by: Belle_20

Yep, the kick was so special!😊 Hoping Daddy cool is a quick learner!πŸ˜‰

Abt the names...ok, so I'm more than delighted if its ABHI (Firstly short form of Abhimanyu.Secondly,I searched up and saw it means fearless!& after all tht he faced a few hours after his born,he'll definitely have to grow up to be someone brave and fearless like his parents)πŸ˜‰

Then I've got ARASH - its a Persian name and means Hero! & our PP's Lil guy is a born hero!

& my last but not the least name is DARSH - I read online its one of the names of Lord Krishna (I apologize, in case I'm wrong). If it is indeed one of Lord Krishna's names, what could be better. I mean say Madhav or Govind, HE plays such a HUGE & IMPORTANT role in Parth & Panchali's life. It'll be great to name their life's greatest treasure after him,right?😊

Oh & one more, how does KRISH sound?? Again it refers to the most important person in their life.& also bcoz I really love this name!πŸ˜†

So these are my suggestions! Hope you like them Krishnaa Di ! And yes excited for the naamkaran, so update soon!😊

thank you for the name suggestions dear!!
the whole want the baby's name to be Abhimanyu!!!! umm.. lets see...πŸ˜‰

Regina_Lupa thumbnail
Originally posted by: 8520NK

Unresed on Pg 77!

And please name the baby Abhimanyu only! It's way too special and no one can match the eccentricity and special place that the name holds!😊
Also, please unres my SS Krishu di!πŸ˜‰

i know tht name is too good!!! n yeah eccentric!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Regina_Lupa thumbnail
Originally posted by: Prachi...

nice update dear..
n abt Name.. i think Abhimanyu is nly d best n suited one.. v r used to it..
update sooon...

thank you dear... keep reading!! πŸ˜ƒ
Regina_Lupa thumbnail
Originally posted by: nadine_lopez_48

^^^where?!?!?!πŸ˜†

this FF have gone to be the longest one it seems in this FF forum...129 chapters.. gaawwdd i cant believe it.. even the original TM wouldnt have thought this one will go this far!!

so if u miss something its only a normal reaction... hazard of reading a really long FFπŸ˜†

ilardi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
yet another awesome update!! about the the names abhimanyu is the best but if u can  modify it a lil  the way u want it...i guess it vl be perfect!! 
sadiasaba68 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow wow wow di.. it was a super cute update ⭐️
read it like 4times already
aww ghatto baby n abhi baby too much cuteness around ...
loved the fact that everything is falling in place now..😊
awe shubhi n dhrish 😳 another cute part..
abhi knows his kanha mamu already πŸ˜‰
parth haven't hold him yet 😲
last part was superb ☺️
parth sleeping with nakul 🀣 haha
this was a chapter which was overloaded with cuteness
loved it loved it
Abhimanyu is the perfect name for him...πŸ€—
continue soon di...
ps: sry 4 commenting so late di was a bit busy with studies 😳Edited by sadiasaba68 - 9 years ago
avishkatagore thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update as always krishnaa. Coming to the name it should be abhimanyu ...
subhadra14 thumbnail
Such a looong awaited update! 
It was nice😊 
Parth-Panchali as parents...juz tooo excitedπŸ˜ƒ
N I juz can't wait for these 6 weeks to get over😳
I guess Abhimanyu would be juz the perfect name coz Panchali always loved him as her own child and he too died fighting for her pride, so they totally deserve that title for each other😊 
It would add a beautiful essence to the FF...the artistic and exemplary relationship between Panchali-Abhimanyu-Subhi...n not to mention our Parth...it would be a treat to the eyes😊
I (n I guess WE) would also love some Subhi n Dhrish moments😳

n BTW aap ke updates eed ka chand ban gaye jeeji...aankhein taras jaati hain😭🀒😑
But I know, you are really busy...hamare liye "Update! Update!" kehna is easy but for you to give a new direction to the story (and especially for a writer like you who is always careful about her readers' sentiments) its a big responsibility...I understand :P 
But still...Plzzz try to update as soon as you comfortably canπŸ˜›

Edited by subhadra14 - 9 years ago
Shriya95 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Krishu u naughty lady!!! U din WA me that u updated!!! I don't come to if unless u msg or hv some work πŸ˜† anyways...supe duper cute!! Baby moments man hayyy!!!!! Sooo adorable!!! N laddos back on form!! I like it!! πŸ˜‰