{--Arjun-Draupadi Kalyuga FF--} Thread 4 [Updated. New Chap in Pg 106] - Page 53

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ltelidevaralak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Prachi...

oh my.. finally d baby is in mothr's arms.. safe and sound... so sweeet update.. update sooon d next part dear...

.                                                                                                  Dream come true krishnaaji. Abhi as the son of parth and panchali wonderful bonding as usual.But very small update.Dil manage more.
Shriya95 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Krishuuu!!!! Sorry for the delay baby. Exam fever on my head...mind blowing beautifulll update!!!!! D delicate bond between them literally brought tears to my eyes!!!!! This is easily the most beautiful chappy of our ff!!! Love u fr this!!!!! Muahhh
MsChanadlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Oh such a lovely and relief update di !😃
Loved the description of Abhi ! I can imagine the baby in his ma's arms . Oh such cute scene it may had been to see . Now I m jealous of Parth , Subhadra and devika whoever witnessed the scene 
That I could do so 😆
Parth - Panchali and Abhi moment was so cute .
I hope they get more moments like that . And Parth still remembering his angel ! 😭 Oh how much life would have been blissful if his angel was also there . Parth and Panchali would again have small cute arguments on who was more cute , Panchali 's Kajal or Parth 's piece of heart 
But no worries , I know she will come soon and maybe with our Sukriti baby 😳

Now I have only seen one request till now . So here is my request please please keep some more undisturbed Parth ,  Abhi  , Panchali moments . Some happy and blissful ones maybe relating it to their past . Just a tiny request . 

Anyways beautiful update 👏
Continue soon ! 
Love 
Sam 
sushna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice ...
Thanks for pm...
.FairyDust. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely update krishna!
loved the way you potrayed draupadi's feelings and bonding with her baby ! 
and abhi baby ❤️
Arjun Draupadi and abhi are my fave...love this trio ! 
such cuties ! 😳❤️

You did an amazing job 🤗
eagerly awaiting the next update ! 

and..yes i do have a request ! 
I love the way you blend the past and present...so i want more uninterrupted and happy nostalgic scenes of ArDi...with some relevant happy flashes from dvapar yug ! 😳
I remember the old updates of this FF having a lot of such scenes...I would Love more of my dvapar yug munkchins too ! 😳
Edited by .FairyDust. - 9 years ago
SethuParvathi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awww...dat was such a cute&sweet update!!!!
ohhh godd...atlast abhi's wid mom nd dad!!!❤️
continue soon chechi...thank u soo much 4 dis update!!! 🤗
Uma90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow!!  An update at the right time! So finally Abhi Baby is back to where he belongs! It was a very very gorgeous episode. Abhi-Panchali's 1st touch!! Yoohoo!!! How lovely it was penned down... And the breastfeed too was my fav part. I wanna see more family scenes krishu!! Parth taking care of both of them.. Panchali seeing them sleep peacfully.. u know scenes like tht!! Superb update!
ilardi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
finally happy times are back di!! i was soo happy to read the reunion of the mom and son!! waiting fr the next one! update soon di!
love_chitra thumbnail
Loveliest reunioun ! Just loved the chappie..update soon!
Belle_20 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

BEAUTIFUL CHAPTER!!!!!👏❤️

Finally Abhi is with his Mama!!!!😃 Though the Parth ,Panchali ,Abhi moment was short,it was BEAUTIFUL!👏👍🏼❤️ 
Aaahhh!!!! It feels so great to see them happy after sooo long!!!!😊😊Loved the chapter!❤️
Thank you Krishna di!😊😊