Fan Fictions

{--Arjun-Draupadi Kalyuga FF--} Thread 4 [Updated. New Chap in Pg 106] - Page 41

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Regina_Lupa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Belle_20

I've been travelling a lot for the last few days which is why could not read or comment on the last three chapters. Read the last three at one go and its amazing!!!! So much drama!!!!Who could have thought so much will happen on the day of Panchali's delivery!!Hats off to the writers for bringing such a twist!!!πŸ‘

Dury,Mamaji & Jai are such haramis!!!!Feel like killing them!😑 And poor Panchali!She's going through sooo much!!!Hoping Dhrish to get well soon! That scene when Subhi entered and saw all that blood and everything...imagining it gives me goosebumbs!
And abt the last chapter,Krishu di you have written the delivery room's part so perfectly ! Its like we can actually see the whole scene! Parth and Panchali's whole struggle!And the way the last chap ended,I'm dying with curiosity!!! What happened???Hoping for the best!
Thank you so much for entertaining us with this FF! You ppl are such awesome writers! And the tracks are going so well! Its such a pleasure to read every chapter! Thankyou Krishna di and Shriya di!

where were you..
i was sooo waiting for you!!!

yeah its all a fuss... n the roller coaster is only half way done dear... buahahahaha

Regina_Lupa thumbnail
Originally posted by: LiveYourDream

another action packed update!!
Poor PP...they have to go through so much...so sad
But thankfully the baby has arrived
Hoping things will be ok for them now? and Dhrist too

i missing you soo much mamta...
i need ur help dear...
you come up with such awesome ideas.. i ve one track in mind n after that its a bit blank for me... sooo pls pls pls pm me something interesting to get the FF moving..

Regina_Lupa thumbnail
Originally posted by: Prachi...

sorry for dis late.. i ws havin exams..
n nw a days.. ol scary updates.. really damn scared fr panchali n abhi.. n dury n jay n shakuni.. feelin lyk killing dem.. n y d hell karn still wnt to help dury? did not he knw dt de r doin ol bad thngs... update a happy update nxt tym dear...

thanks for the comment dear... yaeh i know most of you guys are having xams.. study well./. the update can wait dear...

Belle_20 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Krishnaa_Nair

where were you..
i was sooo waiting for you!!!

yeah its all a fuss... n the roller coaster is only half way done dear... buahahahaha

Remember, I told you abt my trip?Returned home a few days ago!Was super excited to see my inbox filled with ur pms!! The chapters were worth the wait!Tooo good!!!Clap

Please don't torture us anymore,by delaying the next chapter.Update soon!😊

Nive27 thumbnail
So sorry for not commenting earlier!.. I Was busy with exams..
Coming to the updates, they were, as usual, awesome!!. πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘This roller coaster ride is great, but at the same time it gets me anxious.. 
Please don't let anything, ANYTHING bad happen to our PP and their baby.. Parth and Panchali already had a trying time during her pregnancy. πŸ˜­
Now, when their much awaited baby is finally here, let happiness shine once again in their life... 
Looking forward for more updates..πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Nive27 - 9 years ago
Belle_20 thumbnail
Krishu Di how long do we have to wait???? The curiosity is absolutely killing me! Please please update soon!!!!
aishwarya48 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Krishu!! It's gonna be a week since you updated!! This isn't fair😭
Update update update!!!
subhikrish thumbnail
Oh my God!!!!!! Am breathing heavily... Krishu di!!WEN IS THE NXT UPDATE... ????
love_chitra thumbnail
Hi guys m back..hope you guys remember me??
Had a large holiday kinda from IF n missed it a lot...
I have been getting one line updates from yagya n now m getting desperate...
C'mon update meri jaan!!
Regina_Lupa thumbnail
Update will be up tomorrow peeps...