Fan Fictions

{--Arjun-Draupadi Kalyuga FF--} Thread 4 [Updated. New Chap in Pg 106] - Page 38

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LiveYourDream thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
wow! a total action packed update!!
Regina_Lupa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i dont think i'll be able to write update in two days...
in other words.. i got job... yyyeeaaayyy

but pls hang on girls.. this one is special.. so wait...

PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE

8520NK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Krishnaa_Nair

i dont think i'll be able to write update in two days...
in other words.. i got job... yyyeeaaayyy

but pls hang on girls.. this one is special.. so wait...

PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE

Congrats Krishu di!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
But you can't leave is like this, curiosity at it's best๐Ÿ˜ณ
We'll wait!๐Ÿ˜ญ
Yagyaseni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Congratulations Krishnaa Di for getting job! You deserve the best! 
And now updates! I just loved them! Perfect balance of all the required commercial elements! And balance is so well planned! I am in love with it! Amazing!
MsChanadlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Omg what an update di ! Just lovely and poor panchali ! I hope everything is fine I hate this Dury ๐Ÿ˜ก
And poor Dhris !  
I hope they both are fine and I what parth to take a nice proper revenge ๐Ÿ˜ˆ 
And waiting for the next one , please update soon . And a big Congo on getting the job ! Now we want a treat chap ๐Ÿ˜ณ
subhadra14 thumbnail
Wow! Heartiest congratulations Krishu Di๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Hope you have great success in life๐Ÿ˜Š
If you don't mind...as in plzzz don't take it in poor taste...i juz wanted to ask you as a friend...which job you've got? I'm really keen to know...the profession of our magical and awesome Krishu Di must be equally awesome๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜›

PS actually I m a law student n that's why I'd like to know about you n everyone else as well๐Ÿ˜Š

aishwarya48 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yay!!! Our krishu di got a job!๐Ÿฅณ
Time to partyyy
WITH AN UPDATE THAT IS SPECIAL๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
Congs to you!!! What's the job?!!!
Can't wait until Thurs or Fri...just update NOW this suspense is too much
sadiasaba68 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congratulations Di ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
God Bless u di ๐Ÿ˜Š

Regina_Lupa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Happy BirthDay Yagya ๐Ÿฅณ
this entire update is dedicated to you

Chapter 124
(there will be 100 spelling mistakes and grammatical errors.bare with it )

Panchali is breathing hard. She tried to open her eyes slowly. But all she could see was a blur image of lights on the ceiling. A man is running by taking her in arms. Her one hand moving side to side freely in air. She can hear the faint cry of Subhdara. Suddenly she was laid on a table or something. She can hear people talking near her. Someone is cutting her clothers and someone is wiping of blood and dressing her wounds. She cried aloud when the pain hit her. She is still on a half consious state. She doesnt remember much about what went down after Jay pushed her on to the floor. She didnt see anything. Her head hit the side of the dining table and she fell over her belly. She heard Dhris's vioce and commotion. She rolled over her belly and was trying to get up but heard gun shot. She was already soaked in blood and seeing dhris crawling to get to the phone made her pass out.

"c-section now. Its already too late" Dr. Batra is said and all started to do the preparations. Vijaya was almost struck to see Panchali in such a condition. She checked her proparly to see whether she has any gun-shots. But she doesnt have any. Panchali was moved to the operation theatre immediately.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Karna is trembling. He have no idea what juz happened. He was following Dury to see what he is upto but the things he is tangled now is horrible than ever. He cant believe he juz brought Panchali to the hospital. He is not switching sides. Neither he will ever do so. But he cannot be responsible for the death of a baby. He still want to help his friend out of the sitiuation. He knows well Dury might be someone who jumps into decisions in a haste, but he will never reject him. He is angry at him now. But all he was trying to do was keeping these two at both ends, trying to keep things under control, but things are going out of hands by matter of seconds now. If anything happenes to any one of them, history will repeat. The World will again call him for his hand in the murder of a child, in the muder of a mother. "no... i may never give a damn about Panchali. But the baby have nothing to do with our cold war". He thought as he wiped off the blood over him. "Now we are even.. you helped me to build a home. I helped you live your life. You will never see me again in your life. We had enough and more to remember in this life time also" He turned to go but a pair of heavy strong arms cluched his shirt's collar and pushed him on to the wall.

"what have you done to her??? what is your bloody friend done to her??" Arjun couldnt handle his temper, he charged upon Karna. Krishna followed him and cuaght him in time before the punch lands on Karna's face. "Paarth, this is not the time for anger. Panchali need you now. This is the time she needs you most." Arjun pulled back himself. Subhadra ran to them as she saw them approaching the Operation theatre. "Paarth jeeji... she was calling for you and for you too Kanha Bhaiyaa...". Arjun was abput to ask about Panchali, juz then Vijaya came from the theatre. "Arjun i think you must come inside. Only you can convince her. She is not letting us operate" "What?? but!!!!!" "No time for talks Paarth.. Go.." Madhav pushed him towards the Theatre's door.

Subhi held Madhav's hands tightly. "Dont worry... Dhris is strong" Subhi looked at him shocked. " i am not blind about your tears. They do matter to me most." Subhi hugged him at that instant. "cry.. hit.. shout... you deserve all those. You let go yourself and moved on. I am proud of my sister."

----------------------------------------------

Arjun almost swooned seeing the theatre atmosphere. But this is not the time for his weakness drama. He moved towards Panchali who is now in her operation gown and all ready to have a C-Section. She looked at him and slowly tried to raise her hand. But they were tied to the bed. Vijaya opened the knot. "its too late.. we cant wait.." Dr. Batra is now really angry. Paarth strocked her forehead. "i'm here.." he said in a slow faint vioce. Panhcali nodded her head, but sudenly arched in pain. "Maaa..." she creid out loud. Paarth held her hand tightly. "its too late.. the baby is coming.. she is dialated to max.." the nursed said in horror. Panchali is moving side to side screaming on top of her vioce. She is not given her dose of epidural and its too late for it now. She will have to go through the pain and a give birth vaginally. Its a tuff situation. ?The fall ahve made the bleeding faster and it took time to get her to the hospital.

The nurses lifted the bed portion of her upper body and lifted her legs and placed on the leg rests. Dr. Batra took a deep breathe. "Let do it... In the count of three Push.. okay..." She knew well the amount of risk involved. But thats is the only way now. "one... two... push..." Panchali held paarth had tightly and puched wiht all her strength. Arjun was jst lookign st her. She is sweating, her face is pale and she is very weak. Still she is fighting for the baby. He felt himself very small in front of her for a moment. She is experiencing the pain of 3-4 bones broken at an instant. Her hip bones shifting to sides to make may for the baby to come out. Her musckes cramping. Still she never let go off her hold over him.

"again.. one more time... push and let it out" Panchali didnt pay attention to what Dr.Batra just said. She pushed harder this time and she felt something way more huge and hard pass through her. She collapsed on the bed, half consious. She smiled. "Yes.. i did it...noo.. we did it" she though and held paarth's hand softer and looked at him with half opened eyes. Then she noticed something. Her baby is not crying. She saw horror on Paarth's face. She somehow managed to look at what Dr. Batra has in her hands. She was taken aback by the sight. Covered in blood a mass of meat. They took it away and she looked at Paarth. She didnt understand anything. She pulled his shirt. "Tell me.. that not my baby... no... that cannot be... no.." Paarth is not talking neither he is moving. He is on shock. Panchali fell back on the bed. Tears flowed through her cheeks. "this is not what ia waited for.. no... this cannot happen" she said to herself and kept her hand over her belly again. But suddenly she screamed aloud again. She is hit by pain again.

Paarth couldnt believe what he just saw. That was his angel. His tiny little angel. The one whohe cherished the most. The one who he will carry around on his shoulders. The pne whom he dreamed all the way, when the thought of being a father got to him. Covered in blood, almost killing her mother and giving her brother the luck of life she passed away. She was unknown to her mother, not anymore. Panchali will be sattered. "Let her have her share of cry." Paarth though as Panchali pulled his shirt. But the scream got him back to where he is.

She is again curling in pain. But this time its different. She can feel something less hard and flexible moving through her. She felt her bones displaced as she cried out in pain. This time Arjun held her hand tightly whispering "This is your aakhom ka kajal.. he is here..." She let go a loud scream and again collaped on the bed. But this time she looked up. She found her tiny baby in the doctor's hand. A smile escaped her. Then again this one also is not crying. She again got up partially pulling on Arjun's sleeves. But as she did darkness filled her eyes. The last sight she had was the doctor keeping the upside down and softing patting on its back.

----------------------------------------------------------------

As time passed, everyone rushed to the hospital. Pritha and Daadi is praying for Panchali. Priyamwada Kaaki is all wailing. She always considered Dhris and Draupadi as her own kids, and look at the irony, both are fighting for their lives in two rooms seperated by a wall, the same way they were in their mother's womb. Its been an hour Arjun went inside. Nobody came outside since then. All are tensed. Ghatto had 5 stiches on his head and he is now asleep and lying on Hema's shoulders.

Yudi and devika came late. Devika sat beside Pritha and was consoling and giving her courage. But the most agitated and anger driven person was Daadu. He, along with Pandu was making calls and looking into what exactly went down at Pandav Mansion. Until or unless Panchali is fully around, no one can know what went down there.

Arjun came out of the theatre after a while. His eyes are filled and as he came back he collapsed on to the floor crying with his hands covering his face and his lips cursing himself.

Edited by Krishnaa_Nair - 9 years ago
Awaay thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.