{--Arjun-Draupadi Kalyuga FF--} Thread 4 [Updated. New Chap in Pg 106] - Page 32

Posted: 9 years ago
ha ha... baby is spl na... aur entry bhi dhamakedaar hoga... i promise you guys... tighten your seat belts...its gonna be a roller coaster ride...

but i wanna know what u guys think... how it is.. when will it be... n more
when will u update?!?!?!?😭😭😭
im dyinggg🤢
Awesome chapter shriyu di nd krishnaa di... though ardi scenes wer nt der bt karn nd draupadi conversation, shakuni's evil brain, arjun aur madhav conversation ws lovely... wat s gng to happen nw?? Waiting eagerly fr d next update.. 😳
awesome is the wrd i have!!
WoW Krishu Di! The chappie was so awesome👏
Karna Draupadi Convo👍🏼
So much of suspense n action in one chapter...mind blowing...loved it to the core😃
But i was really really reallyyy missing our pp A LOT😭
Can we plzzz have some pp romance in the next chappie????? PLZZZ😳

Originally posted by subhadra14

WoW Krishu Di! The chappie was so awesome👏
Karna Draupadi Convo👍🏼
So much of suspense n action in one chapter...mind blowing...loved it to the core😃
But i was really really reallyyy missing our pp A LOT😭
Can we plzzz have some pp romance in the next chappie????? PLZZZ😳

and don;t forget the BABY
ITS THE MOST IMPORTANT PART
AND I WILL HUNT DOWN KRISHU IF IT'S NOT THERE😡
jk dont wry im not a criminal
Chapter 122
[18+ non bold n non italics]

"No.. I have no connection to him. I don't even know this guy!!" Dushy screamed to the police officer sitting right opposite to him. The officer folded his arms and smiled. "We didnt even ask you anything and you already answered that you dont know him?? Whom exactly??". The colours on dushy's face faded. He knew he threw away his chance to escape. They have cornered him and out of his fear and anticipation his words are slipping. Deep down he started to pray for his maamu. The police officer kept on asking non sense questions, but dushy answered them correctly. As the interrogation continued dushy was cent percent confident that he have dug his own grave and started to grow silent by passing hours. Eventually he stopped answering. The officers tried their best calm themselves but dushy made it hard for them. "Please answer the questions and cooperate with us. Else we will have to use force" "i will not say a word until i get my lawyer" dushy declared. The officers laughed looking at each other. "This is not an enquiry call. We have a remand warrant issued. So all you can do is cooperate with us and name who else is involved and why you planned this??" Dushy kept mum. "Fine then lets get started" one officer moved towards him. "Lets get the show on the road"

Drauapdi was softly swaying on her rocking chair. Her hands covering her giant swoolen belly. She is softly humming her lulaby and she could feel her baby move inside. The baby's occasional movements and kicks are more now. She sometimes feel the baby is playing cricket inside her. Now a days she always gets to touch her baby's leg or tiny fingers. Once the finger nail brushed under her finger, she feared it might have teared the baby's sack. But nothing matched the longing she is going through. She smiled to the thought of doing the soft swaying with her baby in her hands. How beautiful will be the feeling. The feeling of motherhood have changed her a lot. She is more concerned about her baby. Sometimes she feels pity for her Paarth. He will never say it to her but she knew well they never really had post wedding time, all they had was barely 6 weeks. She found out she is pregnant by that time and then it was all a hurry burry. Her accident, the memory loss, the wedding all was a chaos for her. They never went on a bike ride. Didnt go for a saturday dance night out. Didnt go for some adventorous vacation. All they did was a babymoon and that too under Paarth's care. He took great care of her. Making her eat at times. Making her sleep at times and occasionally allowing her, her need of being a sleepless lover. "we will go together now baby. Mama n dada n u..." she smiled and placed a kiss on her hand and placed it on her belly.

"umm... secrets between mommie and my lil angel???" Paarth came in with his all time loopsided iconic smile. "time for bed dear". He ehlped her to the bed. By each passing day Paarth itself is getting more and more tensed. He cant stay at peae in the office. Each phone call have become a alert call for him. He is becoming more restless than panchali. He laid beside her. She took his hand and placed it on her belly. "dont you wanna say good night??" "no.. i'm gonna have some talk with my angel" "what talk?? is it a secret??" "yeah.. its daddy's secret.. mommie have no right to interfere!!" Panchali frowned.

Paarth slowly came on top of her partially, keeping his lower body on bed itself and his upper body over panchali. "did i kiss you today???" Panchali blushed at this question and looked away. Paarth lowered himself very carefully and kissed her cheeks. He slowly brushed his nose with hers. Panchali's hands caught his face. She cupped his face and slowly placed a soft kiss on his lips. "No"she answered monosyllabiacally. "close you eyes" Paarth said in a dusky voice. The voice itself made Panchali curl her toes. She closed her eyes. She felt the slow soft kisses on her eyeslids. His warm breathe made her bit her lower lip. Paarth kissed her forehead and slowly went down to her chin. Panchali's hands moved from his face to his shoulders. As he placed the kisses on her eyeslids, her hands pressed over his shoulders and went upwards to his short hair.

As Paarth continued his feast down to her creamy perfect neck she left a moan and her breathe became faster and louder. His nose roughly brushed over her skin as he played with his tongue all over her. But the part which left Panchali amazed was that paarth is extremely slow. He is not rushing. He is in prefect control over him and even controlling her senses. He is not making her ask for more or for speed. He is making it look like its all his game. He slowly undid the knots of her top continuing his feast. As he went lower and lower, Panchali folded her knees out of her pleasure which made arjun to place his hand a bit stronger on her belly. But the he moment her did he came off her. "its okay" Panchali assured. But Paarth was already disturbed. It was something hard underneath her skin, not the soft skin. Panchali slowly got up. "its okay. I'm fine." He smiled at her and kissed her. "ufff" "what??" "he is awake.." Paarth laughed and bend over to her belly. He placed kisses on her belly and placed his ear. "ready to come??? uuuhh??? your brother is all set here to play with you!!" Panchali strocked his hair. She is leaning on both her hands and Paarth is now lying on her lap., talking to the baby.

"you should sleep" Paarth said after some time. "i cant!!" Paarth looked confused. "your left something unfinished!!" Paarth looked at the mischeivios smile on his wife's face. Paarth got up from the bed and slowly pulled her forward towards him. Now he is standing beside the bed and she is sitting on it. He softly pushed her on the bed and leaned over her to complete his venture.

Panchali opened her eyes to the filling sunlight in her room. Two rhythemic hearts beats said good morning to her., One which only says her name and the other who is inside her womb. As she was about to get up, Paarth who is lying partially underneath her pulled her closer to him. She giggled but didnt protest. They layed like that for a few more minutes, until the alarm sounded and it was time for Paarth to go to office.

-------------------------

"what is going on!! how can you jusr seize the company??" Shakuni roared in anger. "sir Mr.Virat now own 45% precent of shares that is this is now his company and we are the new staff." the front office preson informed. "how can he do that?? we still have 40% shares. We are also the owners.""that i dont know sir. But this is informed that Mr.Virat ahve court orders to seize you company". Dury burned in anger and marched to Mr.Virat's office. "Mr.viart what is all this??? we ahd an agreement!!" "yes we did, but you violated it. I'm not seeing any progrress as you guarenteed and you showed me fake credentials." "fake credentials.. then how come youn own my company??? you dont own major shares" "well... Mr. Yudi Kuruwar juz sold all his shares to me making me the owner of this company. Now if you excuse me.. i ve a board meeting to attend" Saying this Virat excited leaving behind a rage filled dury and Shakuni.

"traitor, i told you... your so called friend have ruined it for us." blasted shakuni. "no Maamu. He was there with arjun to discuss his wife's job tranfer. Nothing else. He told Me." "Nothing else... are you sure?? dont try to convince yourself mere bachche." at that very same time Karn entered the office. "oohh so you now works for him??" "No friend. I work for you. I stand for you" its right that Mr.Virat offered me the job but i have denied it." "why?? you should be happy now.. got yourself a wife, a great partner for you cooperate espinage, a great job offer a settled life.. what else you need??" Shakuni is pourinh out his anger.

Karn never gave much importance to Shakuni and so his rant didnt affect him much. He went straight to Dury. "look my friend!!" He placed his hand on dury's shoulder. But Dury took it off. "what were you doing exactly doing with Arjun that day??? digging my grave???" Karn was devastated by that question. All his life he is on his friend's side and will remain too, but this. Someone is turning his brains. He narrowed his eyes on Mr.shakuni. But he was not the culprit. He have seen the pictures in Dury's office, its not sent by him. But someone else is playing a game behind them.

Shakuni pulled Dury's arm and went to the parkign lot. "now there is only one way to hit this on bull's eye. Get the rest of the shares and become the major shareholder. We will slip away from fraud charge and plus Mr.Virat will have to pay us for the defaming." Shakuni said with his iconic wink. "if things dont go straight, lets bend it and reach the aim." Dury hit the accelerator even beofre shakuni narrated his plan. But karn came and stopped them. "please listen to me Dury. We can find a way out. Just be calm and come with me. We can sought this out". "dont come behind me. I had enough. Now i know eaxctly what to do. This all began with those pathetic Panchals and kuruwars and now i will end this." he shifted the gear and drive passed Karn.

-------------------------------------

Ghatto is having a great time now. His chachi is at home, his daadi and badi daadi is all pampering him and telling him tales of babies. Subhadra will reach there in minutes. He knew well why she is coming. Dhris uncle is gonna come today and subhadra bua is his best friend. His mother is also home that day. He jumped from one step to other like a bunny as he was climbing down the stairs. "baby... dont do that. Your shoes are slippery." Hema callled out from the stairs's landing. She was attending a phone call. Panchali was watching as Ghatto jumped. He have his dragon toy in his hand and as he jumped from the one to next step he stepped on the dragon's tail and tripped. "ghatttooo..." Panchali screamed and before anyone can do something he fell right at the landing of the stair in two rolls with a thunder sound. The next moment the whole household was vibrating with ghatto's loud screams. Blood oozing out from his forehead. Hema left the receiver hanging and grabbed him. Her voice caught in her throat. She cant even call for help. Panchali was shocked to see this. She saw him fall all the way right from half way through the stairs. Pritha and daadi hurried from inside. Pritha almost choked seeing this. She grabbed a towel and closed the wound. Ghatto was screaming to heights. Hema didnt know whats happening or what to do. She is all treambling. "take him to hospital" Daadi suggested. Pritha took him from hema's arms and ran to the car. Hema followed but was numb. She have never seen anything like this. Ghatto crying along and rolling over in pain. He clung on to pritha. Half of Hema's clothes are socked in blood and so was Praitha's.

All stepped into the car. "No panchali. You and i will stay here" daadi said "but daadi ghatto!!!"Panchali was equally tensed on seeing the blood pool at the landing. "no... i'm gonna stay with you and they will take him to hospital" but ghatto was showing his hands to daadi "he is calling for you daadi... please go with him" "no... how can i leave you here with juz the servants????" "there is no time to argue daadi... i 'm fine... please... please..." panchali begged her. "dont worry about me.. subhi and dhris will be here soon. Please go with him". Finally daadi also went with them.

Panchali went inside and asked to clean the blood pool. She almost had dizziness seeing the whole thing. It is constantly playing in her head. She saw him fall but was helpless. She couldnt run to him. The little being fell all the way. Panchali sat on the couch praying. "The wound is deep. The blood is soo much. Good god... hope they dont  stitch..". Panchali got up to get some water to calm herself down, but as she did she felt her first contraction happening. The exact way she had her pain starting from her lower spine slowly surrounding her abdomen.

Panchali's eyes widened. She started to take deep breaths.She waited for a few more minutes to confirm if its a contraction or not. Vijaya have specifically said her about the contractions.She felt the same contraction a littile stronger than last time. She agian waited to conform if its gonna happen in intervals and it again happened.

This time she was sure she is about to have her labour pain. She started to walk to the phone and dialled arjun's number. But it gave her a busy tone. Then she dialled Dhris's number. But its was unavailable. Finally she dialled subhi's number. "when will you reach home??" "in fifteen ot twenty minutes... why jeeji??" "dont freak out" "already freaked what is it jeeji" "aaahhh i think i'm having contractions!!!" Panchali said it a freaked out tone. "wwwhhhaaattt...gggaawwwddd i'll be there in five minutes... dont worrry jeeeji its gonna be fine..." "yeah... its fine..." Subhi heard Panchali hung up. "jeeji... jeeeji..." she looked into the phones screen."uff this bloody network!!"

But Panchali saw two sturdy fingers cut the call at the other end. "you will not need this anymore. "lets have a chat shall we???" Panchali's face left all the colours as she saw them standing there at her drawing room. She could see the servant lying on the floor beyond the three figures standing towering her. She held her belly tightly with her left hand, showing no sign of irritation on her face with a small prayer on her lips. "baby... not now... give mommie a few minutes.. untill your mammu gets here"

Edited by Krishnaa_Nair - 9 years ago
Yay! Next Update we will see the baby😆😆
GHATTO BABY NOOO😭
Hope he's ok😭
What happened in the end?
I'm getting kind of confused..so someone cut SUbhadra's call or Panchu's call????
I didn't get a PM😡
Update soon..we all want to see the baby desperatley 
Edited by nadine_lopez_48 - 9 years ago
interesting one!!!!OMG..ghatto😭 .hope that big guy is fyn!!! wat is tat shocker in d end😳..pls bring abhi baby soon...waiting fr d next update!!!