{--Arjun-Draupadi Kalyuga FF--} Thread 4 [Updated. New Chap in Pg 106] - Page 26

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Belle_20 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

@Krishnaa_Nair   Di, its been six days since you posted the last chapter! 😭 When will you update next????

Edited by Belle_20 - 9 years ago
Mehak02 thumbnail
Hi Krishna di sorry for not commenting for very very looong time πŸ˜” πŸ˜” I read last updates. Arjun got to know the truth and he doing everything to hide it from druapadi...wow that is intense πŸ‘ please update soon
Regina_Lupa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
oye shant mere bacche.. shant...
i may post on midnight!!

or kal pakka!!

Belle_20 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Krishnaa_Nair

oye shant mere bacche.. shant...
i may post on midnight!!

or kal pakka!!

Update on midnight na!!!! PLEASE!!!!
Nive27 thumbnail
Lagta hai ki aaj Bhi update Nahi aayegi.. Hai na, krishu di?.  πŸ˜­Edited by Nive27 - 9 years ago
Regina_Lupa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Chapter 119

Panchali sat up slowly on the bed supported by her left arm. For past three weeks she is not having good sleep. Her baby is more active and is turning and kicking her all night. Her backache is now stronger than ever. Her baby is gaining weight fast by each passing week and now the visit to doctor is also on a fortnightly basis. "What is it??? Nightmare??" Arjun asked in a slow soft voice. "No.. I cant sleep..  I want to sleep.  But i juz cant.. I m turning and changing sides but i can't.." She placed her hand on her forehead. She felt Arjun's hand on her right side. He slowly rubbed her back. "Is it too much?? The uneasiness???" Panchali gave a quick soft laugh. She turned to Arjun "Paarth!!!" She pulled his chin with her right hand "this is one phase or lets juz say one of few pains a woman have to bear. She can't share it with anyone. Even if the person beside want to take it fully from her". Arjun raised his left eye brow "don't give me Philosophy classes at midnight!! May be this is why my girl is irritating you now!!" He bend down on to her tummy "don't worry dearie... We are in the same boat.." He hi5 ed on her tummy. "Eehheewww... Thats harsh.. " Panchali crossed her legs and arms. She gave a "you-are-impossible" look to him and got up from the bed. She is wearing an oversized shirt since she feels hot even at night. She sometimes switch on the a/c at night and all Paarth can do is cover himself fully with a thick blanket. She started walking up and down the room.

"Is everything really okay???" Arjun asked in a doubt filled tone . "Yeah... It's juz the due date is near and everyone is scaring me. Some say c-section is fine but some say its not and i heard Vijaya explain the whole thing to subhi!! Gaawwddd.." Arjun gulped down his fear when he heard c-section. He himself did some research and almost got scared watching the video of the procedure. "Why did you hear all this stuff?? You hear this n make some nasty picture in your mind n this!!!! Sleepless nights!!" She slowly sat on the couch. "What if those scissors hit him?? What if they cut on him??? What if!!" Arjun closed his eyes "stop it.. Right there!!" He went near her. "First Dr.Batra is an expert. Two this is a common procedure involving less risk... And i m there na!!!" He pulled her into a side hug and kissed the side of her eye brow. "Don't be scared. Think abt your aakhom ka kajal.. Him on your lap.  Playing..." Panchali smiled at the thought.

Paarth got up and opened his laptop. Suddenly Panchali snatched the laptop from him and closed it. "Seriously?????" "Eeehhh???? Since we are not sleeping..." Arjun stopped and shut his mouth as Panchali's eyes narrowed. "I cant sleep and you are thinking of office!!! I mean who does that??? And to top it off i m super hungry!!" "Shall i get something from kitchen???" "No.. I want pizza!!" "Pizza???" "Any problem??" Arjun nodded a "no" and extended his hand to her. She blushed and moved towards him. "Laptop!!!" "Eerrhhh!!" "Else how will i order???". He readily searched and was all set to order "crust???" "Cheesy wonder!!" "Toppings??" "Um... Chicken.. Pepperoni..." "Done!!" "Wait wait... With extra cheese and some garlic bread and black forest pastry and... " Arjun's jaw dropped hearing her. She was not ordering instead she was memorizing a whole menu card. "All of it????" "Um... Don't order.  Lets go there!!" "Now???" "Eerhh why are you asking so many questions like Ghatto???" Arjun didn't argue with her. Looks like his wife have woken up on the wrong side of the bed and her hormones are on super high fire. "Its better to bow down to her!!" He thought and took her out.

But the meal she had was even more wonderful. From domino's to McDonald's and from subway to baskin n robin's Panchali didn't miss a place and coming back as soon as she stepped in the car, she was fast asleep. Arjun knew junk food is not good for her, but she asked for it such puppy face that Arjun saw his angel somewhere there pouting her cute tiny lips, showing off her tiny puppy eyes for the wish. How can he deny his angel???

--------------------------------------

"We didn't had evidence then. Now we have!! We need to get to the bottom of this thing. How can i let some mind freak play games with my daughter's life???" Drupad exploded. "I know Mr.Drupad. but the evidence appearing just like that!!dont you smell a rat??? Someone who claims to be your well wisher turns up with a gift box providing you exactly the amount of evidence we need to tie Dushy Kuruvansh to Panchali's kidnap. Delhi is in the path of change, we all know that. But this much change!!" Krishna leaned on the couch and shrugged. "I do smell a rat. Someone is playing behind the screen. But at the moment i want my girl safe. I know this sounds ridiculous. i got news about the phone threat Arjun received. This is juz a warning to them to stop whatever they are doing, else the same fate follows." Krishna let a long deep breathe out. Drupad is becoming more and more protective and so is Pandu. Both are disturbed regarding their children's future. Arjun came to drupad's study and krishna explained everything. "Madhav is right but i m with Dad this time." Arjun looked at krishna with an uneasiness. Krishna smiled and nodded. "Okay.. Lets move in then". Pandu dialled the police commissioner and as he was explaining Arjun exited the room. Krishna followed him. "Madhav i trust you but... I ve failed her once... I cant risk one more time." Madhav smiled and said in  calm voice. "I completely understand you. But dont you see by doing this.. arent we going through the path which that stranger paved??? He wants us to go to the police. Use this info against them. " " i dont know Madhav. I'm scared.. I 'm scared for her, for the baby, for the family..." He patted his shoulder. Arjun saw the approval in madhav's eyes. He smiled at him.

"Did you track down who gifted that cradle???" Asked madhav with an amused voice. "Yes.. " Arjun said. "To be honest i am happy. Atleast he climbed away from his guilt and mine is killing me every moment i see him" "its past Paarth. Don't dwell on it. Look at the bright future ahead" "yeah... Ooopsss... I totally forgot... Its Panchali's ultrasound today.. See you later.. Ooh by the way how is Radha bhabhi???" "Making me run around" krishna shrugged a bit. "Welcome to the club!!" Arjun laughed and said as he went "Oye..." Krishna called out from behind.

--------------------------------

"I dont recommend bed rest but be careful. Its okay if you go to office but make sure you sit and walk properly. You will feel fatigue at times so its better you take off and go to office in alternative days. Dont eat too much fatty food. Your baby is fully grown and now by each passing week he is putting on half a pound. So keep a tab on your meal." Dr. Batra looked through her rectangle specs. Panchali nodded in agreement. "Try to get some sleep. If not leave office and take rest at home.. And any pain or if you feel anything unusual don't hesitate to tell others." She passed the reports and prescription to arjun.

As they were about to get in to the car at the hospital's parking lot Panchali spotted Hema walking briskly towards the hospital. "Hema bhabhi.. Here??" Arjun looked up. "Maybe ghatto's vaccination. She was telling it the other day." She sat inside the car but not convinced. She is watching Hema's odd behaviour for past one month. Frequent disappearance from home and when asked she will say she had things to do and her mind is off mostly. "Something is up!! Something serious enough to shake her" Panchali thought and prayed to make it all false.

"Chachi.. I m gonna spend my entire afternoon with you" Ghatto declared as Panchali arrived home. Paarth took him in his arms. "Umm... So big guy is gonna take care of her!!!" "Yeah chachu... I m a big boy.. I ll take care of chachi". Paarth kissed his cheeks and bid adieu.He received an alert message and he readily for office. Panchali found her besties and Subhi waiting for her in the drawing room. They talked for long and it took off Panchali's mind from scary c-section stuffs and at afternoon Ghatto was all with Panchali.

--------------------------------------

"Why are you people taking me!!! You got the wrong guy!!" Dushy screamed at the police constable as he pulled him out of the house. "We know what we are doing. Please cooperate with us Mr.Kuruvansh, else other charges will also get added. We don't want a media drama here". But media have already got the news and was proudly announcing the business tycoon's son's involvement in the kidnapping. Media was already cooking stories from rivalry to rejection to relationship. Bhavani didnt know what to do. She readily called Dury. But the news have got him already.

At the other end of the city Gandhari's eyes filled watching her son being dragged by policemen. She dialled her attorney but disconnected. She knew well who was behind all this and she cried even more cursing that fact. Suddenly her phone rang. "Maa... Dont worry i have arranged a lawyer. He will bail dushy out. Don't worry maa." "Don't Vikas. Don't bail him out. If he did it he should know the price of it and i know deep down he is involved or let me say your mamaji involved them. Take care of media before its spread. Make sure this news don't reach your sister's future sasural. I don't want to see my mothi's tears. ." She felt disgusted thinking about her own brother. "Why is he doing all this!!!" She thought as tears rolled over her cheeks

shruti1998 thumbnail
Woh at last d update has come πŸ˜ƒ...di its really a wonderfull update bt den panchali is seriously bcomin a big foodieπŸ˜‰ hope d baby coms out soon...😊
sankadevimaha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Jeeez!!! Panchali's mood swings s scaring me!!!πŸ˜•πŸ€’ I mean cn a girl eat lyk ds much?!?! πŸ˜²πŸ˜•Its more scary than d c section...πŸ˜• ohhh god help me.. wat s hema doing?!?!πŸ˜• Interesting nd beautiful update di...πŸ‘πŸ˜› I hope abhi cums safe nd sound wid panchali!!!😳
subhadra14 thumbnail
Awesome chapter Krishna DiπŸ‘
Parth-Panchali Scenes were sooo cuteee πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
Gandhari being a strict mother and not saving her sons...thats really goodπŸ‘πŸΌ
Plz continue soon πŸ˜ƒ
N thnx for the PM😊
Awaay thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.