{--Arjun-Draupadi Kalyuga FF--} Thread 4 [Updated. New Chap in Pg 106] - Page 24

Posted: 9 years ago

Are you hale and hearty now, Krishnaa? 

i will update today itself peeps...
juz got out of bed...

Originally posted by Krishnaa_Nair

i will update today itself peeps...
juz got out of bed...

Are you well now?? 
Chapter 118
[Sorrry no proof reading. I m posting from my phoe due to network troubles]

"May you have the most healthy chubby cutey goody goody baby abhi jeeji!!!" subhi whispered in Panchali's ears. But her excitement made her scream in her ears that each and everyone present there heard it and all laughed. Panchali is in her dark blue anarkali salwar with the red chunni over her head. Everyone is showering blessings over her and praying for the well being of her Baby and herself. Daadu and daadi gifted her soem jewellery and outfit. Everyone gifted her jewleery and other gifts. But the most adorable gift was that of Krishna. Radhika gifted it to Panchali. "we have both the dress of a baby girl and a baby boy. We dont know who is in there..." Radhika laughed. Panchali blushed. "bhabhi its only a matter of time. Did you got news about yours??" Radhika flushed on this. 'okay okay.. since all are gathered, lets hear out what all have to say." dhris stepped in with a mic in his hands. "Aunty what do you think, is it going to be a boy or a girl???" Pritha was stunned for a sec. She actually having given a thought about it till now. "well... i already have a baby boy here with me.." She took ghatto in her arms "so its gonna be a girl..". "one vote for girl" dhris moved to daadi. "daadi.. what about you?" "oohh i already ahve 5 grandsons and 5 grand daughters plus a baby boy. What can i wish for???" "still daadi!!" "ummm... i want a baby boy juz as my Panchali wishes." "wwooaahh thats the spirit!!!" dhris moved on from one person to other and finally he is Arjun. "so my dearest BIL!!!" Arjun felt a prick but took the mic from Dhris and said "umm.. my wife wants a baby boy.. so its a baby boy!!" dhris raised his left eye brow. "can i be your student??" "what??" "yeah can i be your student in "how-to-butter-your-wife"" the whole crowd laughed at this statement. Dhris finally reached the one person whose answer was to decide the boy girl tally. "its gonna be a "GIRL"" "thats cheating D.. you want a boy.. we all know that.. this is the effect of the butter only!!!" Arjun was stunned to hear this. "he said he wants a boy juz for my sake. So why cant i vote for his wish... its even na Dhris!!!" "gaawdd i'm never gonna understand this!!" Dhris was wrapping up the voting thing and juz then someone hit his leg. He turned around to find Ghatto standing there with his hands on his tiny hips. "wass up big guy??" "you call me big guy but you didnt ask me??" "ooopppsie.. sorry.. so whom do you want!!!" "a big baby brother.." "what!! you are not in your chachi's team???" "na... mama have promised me a baby sister.. i only want a baby brother!!" dhris let out a deep breathe and took the mic "the voting is done and i have to announce with a heavy heart that unfortunately we have a TIE". The whole crowd laughed again. "which means we still need to wait till the baby comes out!!!" commented Krishna. But the one person who was not smiling was Hema. "baby sister... Lord... what am i gonna do... how will i tell him..." She slowly slipped away from the crowd. "Where are you going Hema??" devika asked to hema. "i'm about to get the rings bhabhi. Its time for Nakul's engagement." "its already here with Vijaya. You itself gave it to her na.." "ooohh yeeaahh" Devika came near to her and took her hands. "is everything okay dear??? you seem off these days." "yes yes... its the year ending work.. i'm kinda feeling too much stress now a days" hema said and ran behind Ghatto as he was about to pull the huge window curtain. Finally the moment Kurenu was waiting for came. Her Buddhu raja with a committed tag line. She is all set to change her relationship status in Fb the moment that rings slips to her finger. She wanna make sure all the world knows that this guy is taken, atleast some girls will back off from flirting with him even though he is not gonna do that. Uloopi and chitru was teasing her to the core. Since Panchali's wedding they were think friends and they know almost all the "greatest adventures" Kurenu and Nakul had. Nakul on the other hand was pissed off to the core by his brothers' teasing. "damn.. now i totally relate to the phrase "as you sow so you reap"." Bheem patted his back with a giant laugh. Everyone was having a great time. Uloopi and Chitru was clicking selfies with Panchali and she was very much tired. All she wanted was to have some rest and stretch her legs. Her baby is moving inside, kicking her at times and making his presence known. She looked around to see Arjun, but he was not there. She looked around and saw him shouting iin his phone very rudely and angrily. She saw him talking to Krishna afterwards and then walking out of the gathering to Pandu's study. Arjun rapidly searched through the files. He dialed a certain person and said "hello Sat??? yup... by tomorrow.. lets move in.. i know its on short notice but we have to do something.. how dare he threaten.. look at his audacity!!" Arjun passed the shelf and out of his hurried movement the files staked fell down. "damn it...!!!" he grabbed all of it and pushed them in a random manner on the shelf and left the study. Krishna stopped him on his way "what are you doing?? i said be careful. Not like this. Be careful." "But madhav how dare he threaten me using Panchali's name. This is why i didnt give up those shares." arjun was burning in anger. "Calm down Paarth. He is not able to do anything. Not this time." He patted his shoulder. Arjun rolled the file in his hands and nodded to him. It took an hour later for Panchali to retire to her own room. Her face have lost its glopw now. All she want is to lay down. Her back aching too much. She can really feel her baby's weight. She slowly slipped to her night clothes and laid on the bed. She smiled on whatever went down on her godh Bharai. Then she noticed. There is something at the other end of the room. She slowly got up and switched on the light. "ooohh mmmyy ggooodd!!!" She almost gave out a cry. Arjun came running from outsdie. "What is it!!!" "is this you who have done this??" she asked pointing towards her discovery. "Nope.. i have nil idea reagrding that." "who ever did this.. this is the best gift ever. Woow look at it such a beautiful Cradle, with all those twinkling hangings and that soft cozy bed and cute small pillow. Aawhhh!!" Arjun went near it. There was a note attached to it. "this time let me gift your baby a cradle of life rather than death". Chills hit him reading those words. "who sent it and how it got here!!" Panchali hugged his hand and placed her head on her shoulders. "ti dont care who did is.. but whoever it is.. this is the best of all!!" Arjun smiled at her but uneasiness filled him and he was deep thoughts analyising the note over and over again.
"you promised me something!!!" Arjun slowly folded the note in his hands and placed it in his Kurthi's pocket. "someone was screming that i'm soo tired all i want is to sleep a few minutes ago!!!" Panchali came forward and wrapped her arms around him. "well that someone is not too tired to love". He wrapped his ahnd arond her empire waist. "did you have dinner??" she nodded "yes" and leaned towards his ear. "but not the deseert!!" she had a mischeivious smile on her face. Parth pulled her into a hug. "its served with all chocolate sause for you!!!" he whispered in her ear. A Smile escaped Panchali's lips. She kissed his chest. He kissed her hair. He stroked her head and slowly kissed her eye brows as she looked up. He made her lay on the bed and took off his kurthi and joined her in bed. Edited by Krishnaa_Nair - 9 years ago
Unres!
Aah finally! After all these days!
I am just going to combine about all the parts!
Parth! The updates were so emotional! I hope Parth will be alright! What will Panchali do after learning about it!😭
I really want them to be happy with the baby!
The parts were all so beautifully written Krishu di!
Ohh! The godh bharai! Some naughty romance!😳
He dresses up his wife! And then finally Kurenu and Nakul!😃
The votes are equal!!! Now I am waiting!
Who's the 'master'? The photograph guy, god! I hope he isn't some psycho! 
Aww, was it Karna or Ashwathama who gave the little cute gift! It was choo sweet!😳
Btw what's wrong with Hema? Pregnant or somthing complicates?😲
Waiting for the next update!

Edited by 8520NK - 9 years ago

What a lovely chapter! 😃The Godh Bharai was fun! All those votes ,especially PP's votes were extremely sweet! 😆 At the same time pretty worried about the cradle thingy as well as what Dury and Mamashree might do next,to harm Panchali and Parth!But as Krishna said , it wont be like last time,hoping for the best!The last bit of romance was pretty necessary for all the Ardians,out there!😉

Thanks for updating!😊
Krishna Di hoping you are healthy now!😊
Edited by Belle_20 - 9 years ago
Good one Krishnaa!!
The poll was cute...now we need them to have the twins soon considering Parth wants what Panchali wants and vice versa!😊
So something going on with Hema on the baby front eh?
So the mystery of the cradle now!

PS: Hope you are feeling better?
Yaar yeh sab ke sab res post karke chala gaya

@mamta i m fine nowEdited by Krishnaa_Nair - 9 years ago
Beautiful godh bharai anyone would dream off!!! Subhi teasing panchali ws sooo cuteee...😳😉 bechare dhris-usko kuch samajh mein nahi aati..😆😆 I ws grinning for d whole update di..😃😃 especially wen panchali voted fr a girl nd arjun voted fr a boy- awww... I thnk duri hs done somethng!!😕 Wat s he planning?!?!😡 I hope abhi cums safe nd sound wid draupadi!!! 
superb update...tat voting part was very cute..n thank u fr d pm..stay healthy...tc😊