{--Arjun-Draupadi Kalyuga FF--} Thread 4 [Updated. New Chap in Pg 106] - Page 17

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

piyali88 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
And thanks for the pm krishna. Though im new,im nt getting into this site,literally confuse 😭 I read all ur ff and os since long tym. And a grt fan of ur and others writings.
Regina_Lupa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: piyali88

Im new to india forums. I have no words to describe how good ur stories are. And im addicted to it. Previously i used to read this ff through google. Bt after ur dhamki,join karna pada. Just for ur ff only.

welcome to the FF...
ha ha... i know there are soo many silent readers... c'mon tell me ur ideas too.. i'll incoporate it in here... this is everyone's FF..
All u need is to be an ARDIan...😃

LiveYourDream thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Krishnaa...update today pls😊
Regina_Lupa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
tomorrow dearie... i'm kinda busy... will start writing today.. so tht i can post tomo!!!!

where is our queen of pics...
i want pics!!!
piyali88 thumbnail
I have a request. Pls do some scene of karna and panchali before her delivery. Panchali's anguish towards him. and some scenes of karan arjun as well.
and yeah im a huge ardi fan. And show some scene between panchali and othr pandav brothr.
Belle_20 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krishnaa_Nair

welcome to the FF...
ha ha... i know there are soo many silent readers... c'mon tell me ur ideas too.. i'll incoporate it in here... this is everyone's FF..
All u need is to be an ARDIan...😃

Indeed all u need to be is an ardian!!!!😉I read it through google too,until months back Krishna di asked me to join !I LOVE this FF!The writers are so remarkable! Its absolutely impossible to keep it down once you have started reading this outstanding story of Parth Panchali!
I am sorry everytime I sit down to comment I write down an essay!Cant help it,though! This is so good n the writers r so good n I have got so many things to say that I end up writing tooo much!😛

okay, so UPDATE SOON!!!!!!!PLEASE!!!!!!!!!😊
krithika_g thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
waiting fr update!!!update soon di... :)
Uma90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Such an emotional update...😭 Parth's angel ðŸ˜’ I can imagine the pain he is gg thru...At least one baby is safe.
Krishu, Pls bring back pragati baby in her next pregnancy  or something...😭 Hope Panchali doesnt break down when she knows the truth in future.. she has already gone thru so much pain earlier... now she deserves happiness only... ðŸ˜ŠðŸ˜ŠðŸ˜Š It is so heart wrenching how parth hid all his pain and went to see her with a smile..
Now they deserve some time tog ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜³ No haddis pls ðŸ˜¡ not even ghato baby ðŸ˜† Lovely chappy Krishu... hope abhi baby arrives  soon ðŸ˜‰
Edited by Uma90 - 9 years ago
pragatisri thumbnail
kirshu di update... Edited by pragatisri - 9 years ago
Uma90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Update !!!!!😈 ðŸ˜ˆ ðŸ˜ˆ Or else... i will 

Edited by Uma90 - 9 years ago