{--Arjun-Draupadi Kalyuga FF--} Thread 4 [Updated. New Chap in Pg 106] - Page 15

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

8520NK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Wow! I just hope everything's okay!
The dwapar yug scene was so beautifully written Krishu di!
I could feel their pain! And the part where Draupadi sees the blood and collapses!😭
It was so touching! The scene was so real!
I hope everything's okay with the baby and Panchali!
I soo badly wanted twins! But I think you have something in store for us so looking forward to it!😃
Please make the baby come fast! I am waiting!
Edited by 8520NK - 9 years ago
Regina_Lupa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shruti1998

hellooo...i m a silent reader of dis thread...u ppl r doing a really gr8 job 👏

the story line is jst 2 awesom n really interesting ...jst luvin d way di's  by vch u ppl r addin emotions  n life 2 the characters...
waiting badly fr ur nxt update pls update fast... 😊😊

welcome to the ff.. have fun dear... 😃
Nive27 thumbnail
It's really a roller coaster ride!. Hope everything goes well with Panchali and the baby..they have already suffered a lot.. Awesome update... :D Edited by Nive27 - 9 years ago
pragatisri thumbnail
finally parth known thruth,and hope panchali and baby should be fine,good update di
Prachi.... thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Ok m back after a looong tym. I hd exams so cudnt reply.
cumin to d update, i really cant c dem like this. I liked d update n twist n m waiting for surprises bt i gt tears specially whn parth mentioned about his angel. It's gonna b more difficult for panchali.
thnx for pm n update very very sooon dear...
Belle_20 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

This explains everything!Good job Krishna di!!!!!! So this is why everyone thought she was carrying twins! I feel so bad for both Parth and Panchali!!!!!Losing a child is so heart wrenching for any parens!😭 I wish Parth cud share it with her,but this is just not a good time!That part when he entered to meet her and his little angel's thought came in his mind...it was too sad!!!!!😭

But cant we still hope for a girl? I mean the doc said she lost one of the twins but didn't mention anything abt that one being a irl or a boy
I'm sorry but I have this thing for father daughter bonding.And visualizing Arjun with his little baby girl brings tears of joy in my eyes!

And Krishna Di you are such a good writer!!!!!You've got great medical knowledge as well! It was like listening this complicated case from an actual doctor. Also the way u depict the whole situation, whether it was the way Arjun proposed her or their first ever fight or their secret marriage or the surprise he gave her after her accident or their last huge fight or this one, its so heart touching!!!!!
...Hemangi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Very nice update... 😊

Got to know a lot about some medical terms like the natural miscarriage of a twin, vanishing twin and son on...Panchali's pregnancy seems to be growing complicated by the day...

Felt sorry for Paarth when he dicsovered that his little angel was no more 😭
It must be very hard for him to tell all this to Panchali
Continue soon

SethuParvathi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
One wonder full update chechi!!!! Every part it was really really nice nd touchin!!! Continue soonn!!!
Regina_Lupa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Belle_20

This explains everything!Good job Krishna di!!!!!! So this is why everyone thought she was carrying twins! I feel so bad for both Parth and Panchali!!!!!Losing a child is so heart wrenching for any parens!😭I wish Parth cud share it with her,but this is just not a good time!That part when he entered to meet her and his little angel's thought came in his mind...it was too sad!!!!!😭

But cant we still hope for a girl?I mean the doc said she lost one of the twinsbut didn't mention anything abt that one being a irl or a boy

I'm sorry but I have this thing for father daughter bonding.And visualizing Arjun with his little baby girl brings tears of joy in my eyes!

And Krishna Di you are such a good writer!!!!!You've got great medical knowledge as well! It was like listening this complicated case from an actual doctor. Also the way u depict the whole situation, whether it was the way Arjun proposed heror their first ever fight or their secret marriage or the surprise he gave her after her accident or their last huge fightor this one,its so heart touching!!!!!

this is my imaginary medical condition..
but the vanishing twin thing is real.. one of my bhabhi s had it...
Shriya95 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Mind boggling update Krish!!! Awesomeee!!!my poor parth 😭 😭 but at least our abhi baby is alright!!!! I literally cried at a angel mention part 😭 but ours laddos romance lifted my mood again 😳 now continue soon!!! Can't wait!!!