Fan Fictions

{--Arjun-Draupadi Kalyuga FF--} Thread 4 [Updated. New Chap in Pg 106] - Page 13

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Uma90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Smelly Parth πŸ€£πŸ€£ oh bechara my darling Parth!!!!  Everybody finding him smelly.. 
Shah's recent pic where he hasnt taken a bath πŸ€£β˜ΊοΈπŸ€ͺ What a coincidence πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Karna trying to protect dury here again πŸ˜‘😑 wt*πŸ˜” 

Oh god panchu having pains again ?😭 Hope she has a safe delivery ... Will parth come to know about the twins thingy πŸ˜­πŸ˜’  
Edited by Uma90 - 9 years ago
Regina_Lupa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: pragatisri

i am silent reader of ur writings akka,and ur a awsome writter ,and thanks for pm me,please pm me ..

welcome to the ff dear...
Shriya95 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pragatisri

<font size="4">no,i am telugu</font>

Hey me too!!!! Welcome dear!!
Nive27 thumbnail
Update update update update!!!.. :D
Belle_20 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I have been out of town for a long time...had some medical stuff going on, which is why couldn't read or comment on the last few chapters! But now I have read all of them! & Krishne di and Shriya di what chapters!!!!πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ Awesome blossom!!! Panchali staying away from Parth and the whole false alarm caos!πŸ‘ Superb!!!! Frankly speaking, in a way it was good that I read all the last four chaps altogether today,coz u ppl r sooo good that its extremely difficult to wait!πŸ˜‰

And THANK YOU SO MUCH! You two are such good writers! Its such a pleasure reading your works!😊
The point where the last chapter ended is making me SUPER ANXIOUS!!!!! Too many thoughts r flooding my mind. So PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOOON!
Belle_20 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Ohhh!!!!!! And the baby picture! Shriya di u were overloaded with cuteness!!!!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†Sooo sweeet!!!!!!!!πŸ˜†

PLEASE UPDATE SOON!!!!!!πŸ˜ƒ
Regina_Lupa thumbnail
started writing update peeps... buhahahahha!!!
Regina_Lupa thumbnail
Special attention ArDians:

1. Pls sent buddy request to me n Shriyu or pm us with subject ardi ff for receiving updates

2. Silent readers pls be members and comment on this FF. Soon the entire FF will be Members Only

3.Update notification will be only sent to those who comment. Please its a request. Interact with us and pour your ideas too

Edited by Krishnaa_Nair - 9 years ago
Nive27 thumbnail
Krishu di, you are already in my buddy list.. :) and I have sent buddy request to shriya di.. ;)Edited by Nive27 - 9 years ago
pragatisri thumbnail
krishu di ihave sent buddy request to u Edited by pragatisri - 9 years ago