Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shriya95 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
CHAPTER 110
"R u sure u r happy with this?!?! It's a bit low scale.." "I m happy with everything as long as I hv u on my side"replied Devika as yudhisthir filled her maang with sindoor n finally made her his life partner as the other family members showered them with flowers. It was a cool morning n yudi n Devika got married in the shiv mandir in presence of their loved ones. It was done in a simple n quick way before devika's brother left fr abroad for his higher studies. So the eccentric family enjoyed the calm n serenity of the temple for a change...

"R u alright Hema?! U seem tired" Pritha asked. "Yes maa I m fine nothing wrong..just that my naughty boy here doesn't like much quiet n is getting restless"said Hema as she struggled to keep ghato in place. "Give him to beta"said dadu. "He n his bade dadu will go out for a walk!!" "There u go!!"said Pritha watching ghato n dadu going. "Now he will be fine n so will u!" She said while stroking hema's hair. But will she really be fine?? Hema thought. She looked at Bheem,taking pictures of everyone. How happy he was!! Was this happiness in some kind of trouble?? Worry engulfed her as she thought more n more about the visit to the gynaecologist...

"We r next love!!"Nakul nudged kurenu while she blushed in anticipation of her upcoming happy n blissful married life. They were standing in a corner whispering sweetly to each other. Subhadra noticed this from a distance. She spotted dhrisht doing the same. Their eyes met n the pain in ones heart reached d other. Krishna noticed this from a distance. Both Subbi n dhrisht have sacrificed a lot for parth panchali and their baby,either in this life or the previous one...now they will have the happiness they deserve..he will make sure of it...

"U look very happy to see your elder brother get married!!"Vijaya asked sehdev. "I am!!! For paarth bhai" replied sehdev brightly. There we go again!!!thought Vijaya. There was some mysterious theory in sehdev's mind that parth bhai could have a happy marriage only if yudi bhai gets hitched. How can Yudi bhai be a threat to parth n panchali's marriage?!? She had one hopeless hubby,more interested in solving his brothers married life than his own!! It's been ages since he noticed her,held her,kissed her like before. Some action was needed here...

After the entire wedding was done the family gathered for a sumptuous lunch in they near by five star. "Everyone!!! I have an announcement to make!! Rather me and Radha have an announcement...we have a good news for all of you!!" Parth and panchali jumped up their seats to go hug Madhav n radhika while no body else understood what's going on. "So my nephew is coming to play with his sister!!"exclaimed parth excitedly and that's when it hit them!!!!! The joy and glee of the family n friends just got doubled as another hero was on his way...

"How will I stay without u!!"Parth made a baby face. "It's matter of days baby!! Plus how were u staying before I came into your life??"said panchali while packing his clothes. Parth was supposed to go to Mumbai for a work assignment while panchali was to move out to draupad's house in the mean time. She had been chosen as the main representative in a joint venture by drupad n pandu. Pandu volunteered her name purposefully so that she would go to drupad's house. Pandu knew drupad was desperately missing his girl,he had seen him looking at her photographs,in the snowy peaks of the Himalayas. So panchali is to be sent to her father's house and Parth to Mumbai. "I don't even have a idea how I used to live without u in my life wifey"said Parth hugging her from behind,pulling her sleeves down n feasting on her neck n bare shoulders."mmm seems like I have spoilt u!!"she replied in cheek though she was loosing control over herself as his tongue moved over her shoulder. "I m not denying that!!! N pls don't talk!! Let me enjoy this moment in silence"he said while pulling her other sleeve down n feeling his way up to her tummy by pulling up her top. He kept massaging n softly squeezing her stomach,as if playing with his angel. The baby talked to its father by kicking n moving about he wouldn't get d chance to talk to daddy fr a few days. Panchali was loosing herself in this pristine moment. Suddenly he turned to face her. His eyes said what his lips din't. He locked his lips with her n leaned on the bed while his hands reached out to switch off the lights...   
Yagyaseni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Happy New Year!! A very serene and pure update!! Awesome, Shriyu Di!!! Waah, Bhratha and Bhabhi, you were super fast!! Make sure you take care of it especially at' night' or else...😈!! Phirse Virah, par kuch hi din ke liye, papa ka angel will miss him now!! We need a good compensation for this later, kyun?Edited by Yagyaseni - 9 years ago
8520NK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing chapter Shriya di!😃
Absolutely loved it! The wedding had such a calm and serene aura about it, it was wonderful!
And the Kurenu and Nakul part was so cutee!😳
What happened to hidimba? Is she too pregnant?😲
Wow! So, nephew coming along with angel or rather angels!
I am really waiting for the next part and the last part was so cute! I wish they are together soon!☺️
Edited by 8520NK - 9 years ago
wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Aww !! Pradyumn !! Yay !!!! Mera Laal ! Cho Chweet !!! Aww, What Happened To Hema ? And The Wedding Of Yudi-Devi Done, Good Enough !!
AikaSheikh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Whoooaaa~ Love both updates by Krishna and Shriya! Sorry for coming late again and again 😳😳activate javascript
The Baby Moon is over now. Parth and Panchali always make me ☺️☺️
How sweet Parth when he told everyone abt their story. Sure! They cant live without each other! And now they're being separated again 😭😭
Baby Gatho is so cutee... so, Hema is pregnant, rite? 😲😲
And congrats for Yudhi and Devi 😆
Thank you for the PM! And Happy New Year for everyone! 🥳
LiveYourDream thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yudi's wedding done...so glad
so Sahadev is still worrying about Paarth and Vijaya has no clue why😆
Awesome news about Govind and Radha...company for our Abhi
Is Hema expecting too?
and our PP are so still so much in love...awww...
SethuParvathi thumbnail
Happy new year peeps!!! And shriyu dii...the update was awesome!!  So pradyumn is on his way haaan?? 😉  Ohhh...again separation??  Dats okay...whn dey meet another scene!!  😆  Update soon diii!!!
Awaay thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
...Hemangi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Such a nice, cute full of family & love wala update.
A perfect update to begin this new year. 😊
Ipsita_Ipu thumbnail
Aww...such a qute update Shriyuu dii😳😳...Yudi & Devki's marriage scene is very beautiful & calm(but finally hamare bade bhaiya ki shadii hoo gayii🥳)...Nakul-Karenu...Subhi-Dhrist are cute & agree wid Vijaya aab Sahu ko aapne wifey k waree mai v sochnaa chahiyee...little worried about the Bhim-Hema matter & Praduymn is coming...Awww...Love-Birds k baat aur kyaa bolu...lovely😳😳
All together a Small yet Perfect update👏👏