Posted: 9 years ago

BON VOYAGE raghu bhai πŸ˜ƒ
Yes peeps I just wanted to make this post... to say good bye to RB πŸ˜† after all he did some commendable favour to us 😳
You know what tops the list..
1...Kidnapping shlokieπŸ˜† yes you heard it right 😳 just think what would have happened... If he kidnapped tiny...ALL NIGHTMARES WILL BECOME REALITY... APLOK πŸ˜• thank god..err RBπŸ˜†.

2.His fortune ...brought good luck to ashlok...now they're leaving chawl πŸ‘πŸΌ

3.we got to see some hatke fight sequence πŸ˜‰ HEROISM

Now we want to give you a return gift...for all the favours you did for us!!
That's aspsara πŸ˜† pleash take her with you! Pleashhh...then we won't miss you both 🀣
Raghu bhai should take Apsara along with him to jail and he should do ramance with her🀣 Edited by gkavya47 - 9 years ago
Originally posted by gkavya47

Raghu bhai should take Apsara along with him to jail and he should do ramance with her🀣

I don't care...whether he romance or play snake and ladder with her 🀣 but I wants him to take her...to a place.. Far away from shlokji 😳
Completely agree...
Nice post 🀣
Originally posted by k.taddy1234

Completely agree...
Nice post 🀣

Thanks k πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Priya_ShrAvi

I don't care...whether he romance or play snake and ladder with her 🀣 but I wants him to take her...to a place.. Far away from shlokji 😳
Yes he should take her away with him and do romance with her so that she won't think about Shlokji she will dream her Suhagraat with RaghujiπŸ˜† πŸ˜‰Edited by gkavya47 - 9 years ago
Originally posted by gkavya47

Yes he should take her away with him and do romance with her so that she won't think about Shlokji she will dream her Suhagraat with RaghujiπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜† agree...yup she needs some romance to calm down her ranging hormones...only raghu bhai can help us πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Priya_ShrAvi

πŸ˜† agree...yup she needs some romance to calm down her ranging hormones...only raghu bhai can help us πŸ˜†
Yes only Raghu bhai can help us Apsara should say Raghuji mey aapke khayalon mein khoyi hunπŸ˜†
nice post priya...
bye bye raghu bhai THE DON...
raghu bhai request from v ASHLOKIANS plz take apsara with u...she will join u in playing ur snake and ladder!!!how many days u will play alone ...so take apsara with  u ...πŸ˜†
Originally posted by nandu96

nice post priya...
bye bye raghu bhai THE DON...
raghu bhai request from v ASHLOKIANS plz take apsara with u...she will join u in playing ur snake and ladder!!!how many days u will play alone ...so take apsara with u ...πŸ˜†

Thank you nandu...
Yup...how long he'll play all alone... πŸ˜†