India-Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

R.I.P. SWAYAM SHEKHAWAT

i_yatharthk Goldie
i_yatharthk
i_yatharthk

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 2:32am | IP Logged

After watching yesterday's precap...I felt ki finally the character of Swayam has left us...finally because it was a long time back that the essence of his character was lost somewhere in past but jab kal ka precap dekha and jana ki he has decided to move on from Sharon, jo kuch hamari bachi kuchi hope thi ki he would be back though not for a long time but at least for a scene or two was also lost...this last one year was like slow poisoning for the character of swayam which we all fans could feel and we fought it with all our might but eventually we succumbed to it...the character as well as fans succumbed to the slow poisoning of the CVs...

Ab tak maine Swayam ko ek TV show ke character ki tarah baat ki...but he was not just a mere character of any TV show...he was something more than that...and that something cannot be defined by using any language...me galat nahi hounga agar me ye kahun ki palki maam swayam ka heart thi aur shantanu maheshwari blood...agar palki maam na hoti toh swayam bhi nahi hota...aur yahi baat shantanu ke liye bhi hai...heart aur blood ye dono ek dusre se eternally jude hue hai...agar heart ko blood na milta to voh kuch pump na kar pata aur tham jata...wahi blood ko agar heart pump na karta to blood bhi jam(solidify) jata...they together made what swayam was back then, precisely 13 months and 2 days ago...due to this duo we felt what swayam felt...we literally used to feel every emotion of swayam as if wo koi character na ho kar ek real human hai jo hamare saath rehta tha...we could feel his presence around us itni ki humne uska har emotion happy, sad, excitement...you just name it and we felt it...and last but surely the most imprinting one was the love he felt for Sharon...his love for Sharon made us to feel for her in the same way...with the same intensity to love her...and we all eventually fell for her...in same irrevocable manner swayam fell for her...these are just some of those feelings which I could put in words and there are innumerously many more which at least, I cannot put in words...those can only be felt...

All of this was possible due to shantanu maheshwari...not even just me but everyone who understood swayam can say that no one but only him is the one who could have materialized his role so perfectly and flawlessly in front of camera and made us feel what we felt...

Lastly I would like to say that Swayam has left us...swayam  who was the best at everything may it be friendship, dance, the brother sister bond, the best assistant ever and most important of all the best boyfriend ever one could be and one could wish for...

R.I.P. SWAYAM SHEKHAWAT 

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

starryLove_sksiri456sachi123GURASH14SwaDarsh-AaRatrisha19angel_kriyaansh.CoffeeStains.prtnsanchiswaron-CrazyNiru-ExpectoPatronusShikhaAgrawal

UMYY Senior Member
UMYY
UMYY

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 5:15am | IP Logged
 well said... PALKI MAM WAS THE HEART OF SWAYAM AND SHANTANU BLOOD... and together the swayam which they created was epic... SWAYAM SHEKHAWAT CAN NEVA BE CREATED AGAIN AND  WUD VE NEVA BEEN POTRAYED BY ANYONE ELSE OTHER THAN SHANTANU MAHESHWARI... 

we lost our swayam on 25th november 2013 only and not only swayam but we lost d3 as well that day only... 
destroyers destroyed swayam shekhawat brutally in evry which way ... n it feels terrible to c our swaron in this way...
TO all the haters of swayam and swaron do what evr u feel like doing but we vrushan n swaron lovers will olways love our swayam and swaron ... its impossible to fade away the memories of swayam the lover boy... and our love and respect will olways grow n keep on increasing day by day for our vrushan... SWAYAM SHEKHAWAT WAS ,IS AND WILL OLWAYS REMAIN THE DIL OF DIL DOSTI DANCE .. no matter what u do to his chr... PERIOD..
love u vrushan... RESPECT...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

i_yatharthk

SwaDarsh-AaRa Senior Member
SwaDarsh-AaRa
SwaDarsh-AaRa

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Excellent post!
Swayam's character has lost its essence. One of the major shades to the character of Swayam was his undying love for Sharon. I am not saying that Swayam's feelings for Sharon define his character but one major aspect of him was of a Loverboy. Sharon's Loverboy.
His character is one of a kind, not the usual that we get to witness on Indian shows.
His love for dance, his goodness, the loyal friend within him and his heart that beat for Sharon made Swayam a complete character.
Swayam wouldn't have been such a hit among the masses if Shantanu hadn't given life to him.
Thousands of fans are longing to see the old Swayam and we haven't been able to quite some time now. So I guess you're right. It's goodbye to Swayam Shekhawat. No matter what, Swayam will always be one of my favourite characters.

I thank you, Shantanu, with all my heart for making me love Swayam and also for sharing such brilliant chemistry with Vrushika and S Kapoor that made SwaRon such a loveable love story.

Your loyal fans:
Sharon and Amyrah Roy
sky_fighter IF-Sizzlerz
sky_fighter
sky_fighter

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:21am | IP Logged
may his soul rest in peace 
GURASH14 Senior Member
GURASH14
GURASH14

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue_an

may his soul rest in peace 
ur DP XD...Big smile

sky_fighter

GURASH14 Senior Member
GURASH14
GURASH14

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:38am | IP Logged
i wish i cud like ur post more than once..u have described everything so well ki that i fear writing anything will be less so just keeping it real n short ur post is TRUE..

i_yatharthk

siri456 Groupbie
siri456
siri456

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:12am | IP Logged
for me swayam was killed brutually the day when he make use of
sharon's feelings, her love, her trust to save huma from her parents and lied to sharon...that was the most disgusting thing swayam did for sharon, he made her birthday as worst birthday instead of making it special...running away from commitment...this is not swayam at all...ameeta killed him to the core ..AngryAngry.i thought that after ruhi track swayam will understand the importance of sharon and he will never make her cry for him...
but i was totally wrong how did i forget that this is ameeta's swayam...she killed swayam in every sense...RIP SWAYAM THE LOVERBOY Dead

Edited by siri456 - 25 December 2014 at 10:26am
prachi_vrushan IF-Sizzlerz
prachi_vrushan
prachi_vrushan

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
I can't watched d3 from last 2/3 months because of v is not there
BT after reading here I'm feeling good
thank god I'm not seeing this torture
swayam n swaron always be my fev
I really hate amitha because of her our swayam is died

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top