Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

SBB Segment Link........ Updated (Page 2)

Danitrini Goldie
Danitrini
Danitrini

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 7:42am | IP Logged
I think if Sanam 2 becomes Billi in the making, then all this show is doing, is going around in circles, which I think is foolish.
Now according to survir when they celebrated the 500 eppies.. they wanted to go for another 500. Depending on Gul's goal with the show, will depend on how she is writing. I mean, would they really kill off Tanu? 

We know the girl was shunned from her family because of the toe nail and bad luck that she brought with it. 

I think there is a lot of back story to Sanam 2 that prob has not even been written yet. And there is so much bits that we don;t know..

My thinking though, is that it's not that she'll be evil per say, but I think with this added clause of sanam's safety.. I am guessing that Sanam 2 may try to harm our sanam. Tanu now would not want anything to happen to sanam due to the property, so it's possible that Tanu may set up Sanam 2 to take all the crimes she, (Tanu) committed and put the blame on Sanam 2. This way Sanam 2 will take the fall, and Aahil will believe his now saintly mother. Sanam 1 will probably take Sanam 2's side, but fails in convincing Aahil that Sanam 2 is innocent. Sanam 2 will be thrown in jail, where anger and hatred develops. 

Tanu will prob taunt her that Aahil has divorced her (sanam 2) When Sanam 2 escapes, she'll come after Tanu to kill her and for lying about the life she was promised and about ruining her life. 

I do not think Sanam 2 could touch Billi's evil.  

At the end of the day, this marriage is not valid. Perhaps that is revealed soon, and the idea of being cast out with no stability will send Sanam 2 mad.

Edited by Danitrini - 25 December 2014 at 7:43am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IFfreak

sylvia99 IF-Dazzler
sylvia99
sylvia99

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Thanks

Go to top