Zindagi Channel

India-Forums

Zindagi Channel
Zindagi Channel

Zindagu Gulzar Hai fans Do you know ? (Page 3)

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .TheFool.

@RockChicGirl @ -Crescendo-  girls umera married much later
she wrote ZGH when she was in university i guess & the serial is made & aired in 2012 & 13 that time she was not married ...
during Hum awards 2013 when umera won best writer or screeplay for ZGH i forgot the category ... a lady comes & received the award on umera  behalf she said today is umera nikkah ...
 umera won the award for ZGH &  fawad,sanam,sultana siddiqui  too won hum awards same time

You are right about the timing of her marriage. But maybe she knew him from before? Here she speaks about Kashaf and Zaroon being like herself and her husband:
http://indianexpress.com/article/entertainment/television/i-give-words-to-peoples-journeys/

khamosshhh IF-Sizzlerz
khamosshhh
khamosshhh

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 7:12am | IP Logged

she wrote ZGH when she was in university i guess & the serial is made & aired in 2012 & 13 that time she was not married ...
during Hum awards 2013 when umera won best writer or screeplay for ZGH i forgot the category ... a lady comes & received the award on umera  behalf she said today is umera nikkah ...
 umera won the award for ZGH &  fawad,sanam,sultana siddiqui  too won hum awards same time

@ Bold- It was Momina Duraid, producer and DIL of Sultana Siddiqui who came to receive award on UA's behalf. Yes she said 'Aaj Umera ki baraat hai' or something like dta, but I think she meant in teh sense that ZGH was bagging all awards nd not as UA getting married.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.TheFool.

.TheFool. Senior Member
.TheFool.
.TheFool.

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RockChicGirl

You are right about the timing of her marriage. But maybe she knew him from before? Here she speaks about Kashaf and Zaroon being like herself and her husband:
http://indianexpress.com/article/entertainment/television/i-give-words-to-peoples-journeys/

yeah i read this one .. so much confusion LOL
.TheFool. Senior Member
.TheFool.
.TheFool.

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khamosshhh

@ Bold- It was Momina Duraid, producer and DIL of Sultana Siddiqui who came to receive award on UA's behalf. Yes she said 'Aaj Umera ki baraat hai' or something like dta, but I think she meant in teh sense that ZGH was bagging all awards nd not as UA getting married.

confusion confusion LOL but i think the lady also said do pray for her today is her barat/nikkah something like that ... have to check the video again Embarrassed LOL

khamosshhh

whiterose29 IF-Stunnerz
whiterose29
whiterose29

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 8:11am | IP Logged

Maat is based on a real story ..Maat serial is aired on Zindagi its also written by Umera Ahmed

Maat is based on a real story? Didn't know this too... I loved Maat alot. Such an awesome show it was. Umera's shows seems too close to reality, which is why I think people love watching such shows. Embarrassed
Serendipity.. IF-Sizzlerz
Serendipity..
Serendipity..

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 1:00am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing! Embarrassed
ZGH was and will always be a special show.Day Dreaming And i am in awe of Umera Ahmed's works. The dramas i have watched of her so far have been exceptionally beautiful.  Be it ZGH, Maat, Daam or Malaal. Her characters are brilliantly etched out and she beautifully conveys the messages thru her drama.Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.TheFool....Annie...Neerjaa

nikitaloveu IF-Rockerz
nikitaloveu
nikitaloveu

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 3:15am | IP Logged
tfs

.TheFool.

_shadesnature_ IF-Stunnerz
_shadesnature_
_shadesnature_