Zindagu Gulzar Hai fans Do you know ? - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by .TheFool.

Umera husband is also a CSS officer like Zaroon ... yeah Umera said that  ... sanam too said  she's closet to Kashaf but not that negative

Nature-wise also Umera is unromantic is like Kashaf and his husband is romantic like Zaroon. 😆
Originally posted by RockChicGirl

Nature-wise also Umera is unromantic is like Kashaf and his husband is romantic like Zaroon. 😆

Yaa I read that particular interview in the paper and for some reason I was quite amused by this fact.No wonder it was so close to being real and came directly dil se.😉
Originally posted by -Crescendo-

Yaa I read that particular interview in the paper and for some reason I was quite amused by this fact.No wonder it was so close to being real and came directly dil se.😉

Those ego fights probably came from lots of experience...also scenes like "Such a baby". 😆

Those ego fights probably came from lots of experience...also scenes like "Such a baby". 😆

And even to show someone ambitious enough for CSS otherwise we could probably have had doctor,engineer or an MBA.😆
 As the story was more real to life and about real people that is the reason . You could identify with the characters . So her own Experiences in life were alo became part of the story . And as for Kashaf role none comes to mind except Sanam Saeed as she has that headstrong as well vulnerable . Even can not think anyone at Fawad ,s place as Zaroon . He was as if playing real self .  
@RockChicGirl @ -Crescendo-  girls umera married much later
she wrote ZGH when she was in university i guess & the serial is made & aired in 2012 & 13 that time she was not married ...
during Hum awards 2013 when umera won best writer or screeplay for ZGH i forgot the category ... a lady comes & received the award on umera  behalf she said today is umera nikkah ...
 umera won the award for ZGH &  fawad,sanam,sultana siddiqui  too won hum awards same time

she wrote ZGH when she was in university i guess & the serial is made & aired in 2012 & 13 that time she was not married ...
during Hum awards 2013 when umera won best writer or screeplay for ZGH i forgot the category ... a lady comes & received the award on umera  behalf she said today is umera nikkah ...
 umera won the award for ZGH &  fawad,sanam,sultana siddiqui  too won hum awards same time

You are right about the timing of her marriage. But maybe she knew him from before? Here she speaks about Kashaf and Zaroon being like herself and her husband:
http://indianexpress.com/article/entertainment/television/i-give-words-to-peoples-journeys/

@ Bold- It was Momina Duraid, producer and DIL of Sultana Siddiqui who came to receive award on UA's behalf. Yes she said 'Aaj Umera ki baraat hai' or something like dta, but I think she meant in teh sense that ZGH was bagging all awards nd not as UA getting married.

You are right about the timing of her marriage. But maybe she knew him from before? Here she speaks about Kashaf and Zaroon being like herself and her husband:
http://indianexpress.com/article/entertainment/television/i-give-words-to-peoples-journeys/

yeah i read this one .. so much confusion 😆
Originally posted by khamosshhh

@ Bold- It was Momina Duraid, producer and DIL of Sultana Siddiqui who came to receive award on UA's behalf. Yes she said 'Aaj Umera ki baraat hai' or something like dta, but I think she meant in teh sense that ZGH was bagging all awards nd not as UA getting married.

confusion confusion 😆 but i think the lady also said do pray for her today is her barat/nikkah something like that ... have to check the video again 😳 😆