India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Many TV stars like YHM - read this article

kavi4u Goldie
kavi4u
kavi4u

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 2:06am | IP Logged
I found this article while browsing something. This is about the male lead of the serial Saath nibhaana saathiya...I don't watch this drama but liked what the lead had to say about YHM, hene posted ClapClap
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TV shows in India mostly cater to women and the 'heroes' are conveniently sidelined.

Well, we are talking about the tall and good looking Mohammad Nazim, who has a million dollar face and a body to die for. He has become a household name with his show Saath Nibhana Saathiya (Rashmi Sharma Productions) on Star Plus.

Yes, the actor is disappointed that TV shows do not give chance to actors like him to show off their great body and acting chops. "In films, there is ample scope for actors to show off their well built body, but TV shows are strictly against it. The maximum that one can do is going shirtless. That too hardly for a few seconds. All the effort that a TV actor puts on his physique goes wasted completely," he said. 

So what was the restriction, we asked him. "To be honest, TV is a medium only catering to women and men are simply patis' on TV shows. There are not many shows that give a chance to men to perform or even share equal screen space. This is the reason I really enjoy watching Yeh Hai Mohabbatein as it gives both the leads equal footage," said Nazim.

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

gnitika27yathooshinepalnehaAnnieKpDivSoumyapreeti73arshi33mischief..TeriDeewani..SwtuAryan_IshraGkathria--Rashmi---kuls_nshravsssloveloveuAnju.sshravani_2311Ashu25VasuKaShliciousRibelleakdhaloverSAKIVIAMTOTAL-ROMANTICNikki_Titli

AnnieKp Groupbie
AnnieKp
AnnieKp

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Wow that s so sweet f him Smile
Wish he also get some good chance
sunitas123 IF-Dazzler
sunitas123
sunitas123

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 2:20am | IP Logged
from what I see in SNS, the leads even if they appear on screen have seldom any dialogues to speak, as if they are dumb... Thats one horrible show and the current track is woprse than Ekta's when the hero's first wife is dead, second time he gets married to two ppl simultaneously, that too thru rituals, AngryAngryAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ribelle

sunitas123 IF-Dazzler
sunitas123
sunitas123

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 2:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavi4u

I found this article while browsing something. This is about the male lead of the serial Saath nibhaana saathiya...I don't watch this drama but liked what the lead had to say about YHM, hene posted ClapClap
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TV shows in India mostly cater to women and the 'heroes' are conveniently sidelined.

Well, we are talking about the tall and good looking Mohammad Nazim, who has a million dollar face and a body to die for. He has become a household name with his show Saath Nibhana Saathiya (Rashmi Sharma Productions) on Star Plus.

Yes, the actor is disappointed that TV shows do not give chance to actors like him to show off their great body and acting chops. "In films, there is ample scope for actors to show off their well built body, but TV shows are strictly against it. The maximum that one can do is going shirtless. That too hardly for a few seconds. All the effort that a TV actor puts on his physique goes wasted completely," he said. 

So what was the restriction, we asked him. "To be honest, TV is a medium only catering to women and men are simply patis' on TV shows. There are not many shows that give a chance to men to perform or even share equal screen space. This is the reason I really enjoy watching Yeh Hai Mohabbatein as it gives both the leads equal footage," said Nazim.

But frankly KP has hardly a physique that he can flaunt! His acting prowess and the plot make him look really good.

AnnieKp

shravani_2311 IF-Rockerz
shravani_2311
shravani_2311

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 2:35am | IP Logged
thts so sweet of him...
so he watches YHM...
suprb...
iffanvidz IF-Dazzler
iffanvidz
iffanvidz

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 2:45am | IP Logged
mr.bhalla and mr.iyer are passive members in yhm.
but they played very important role in ishra marriage
by this way they swipped that drawback too...
kavi4u Goldie
kavi4u
kavi4u

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 3:00am | IP Logged
even Mr Bhalla and Mr Iyer are shown to be strong characters as they act as a coolant when their 'loud' wives go OTT . They try to pacify and reason out and hence make their spouses think logical which is very common in many indian households where one partner is hot-headed SmileSmile

Ribelle

kuls_n Goldie
kuls_n
kuls_n

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 3:51am | IP Logged
awww... dats sooo sweet of nazim... it he do watch the show... but i cmpltly agree with him... though at  times the show shows utter dumbness and crap... but stilll i really enjoy the space the leads share...infact not just the lead.. but also each and evry person... i think thats the main reason yhm is unique and loved by all

Go to top