India-Forums

Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi
Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

new spoiler-Ranveer to be declared dead

LoveLives4Ever IF-Sizzlerz
LoveLives4Ever
LoveLives4Ever

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 1:56am | IP Logged

As the week is progressing towards the end, the twists and turns before the coming weekend are giving the shows new storylines to move forward. Here are top 5 twists that you can expect to watch in your favourite shows:Indian TV 

Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

In Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi, Ranveer got shot in the chest by Girish on the day of the Karwachauth. Before getting shot, Ranveer also misunderstood Ishaani while she was ready to confess her love to him. In the coming episodes, Ranveer will face death from a close distance. Doctors will leave all hopes for him. Ishaani will be blamed by her mother in law for Ranveer's critical condition. A hurt Ishaani will visit the Siddhivinayak temple with her bare feet to pray for Ranveer's well being. By the time she will return, Ranveer will be declared as dead. However, with all probability very soon he will recover through a miracle.

Edited by TrueLoveLasts - 25 December 2014 at 1:58am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rohinimaneeshaviktori_vikusidivya22OmaRamdass

LoveLives4Ever IF-Sizzlerz
LoveLives4Ever
LoveLives4Ever

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 1:59am | IP Logged
looks like we're in for dead Ranveer coming back to life with Ishaani's touchStern SmileLOL honestly how cheesyOuchLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ainne27viktori_vikusi

mistofshadows IF-Dazzler
mistofshadows
mistofshadows

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 2:09am | IP Logged
I am gonna puke.
Hate cheesy corniness.
Uggghhh!!!
Why so filmy yaar???? 
Mahi_ve IF-Dazzler
Mahi_ve
Mahi_ve

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 2:16am | IP Logged
Oh my..LOLLOLLOL.Silly

But i still have hope that they will not show him literally been declared dead...this article is from FP who were also linking this to Madhubala track and what they are telling here is exactly what happened in that drama...

But yah they are going the cheesy routeLOL
Another article that Elvish posted yesterday had these lines which are somewhat similar in level of cheesiness..LOL

"Further, Ranveer's condition will get very critical when she will decide to walk barefoot to the Siddhivinayak temple to pray for Ranveer's well-being. 

A source states, "There will be some dramatic moments when Ranveer will almost stop breathing, and Ishaani would come running from the mandir to give Ranveer the holy water."

Good news though that we will only have to see this today or max tomorrow...Next week probably we will have a conscious Ranveer and a new track ...Tongue

Edited by Marigold_09 - 25 December 2014 at 2:53am

viktori_vikusixXxNoreen786xXx

roshni.r3 Goldie
roshni.r3
roshni.r3

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 3:43am | IP Logged

This is pretty melodramatic and quite a cliche nonetheless I'm super excited to see how Ishaani will redeem herself in front of Ranveer.

I'd also like to see her take care of him once he's out of hospital /regained consciousness (which is again pretty cliche but still cute Tongue)

Lets hope they don't drag this scene out if it is to happen!

Edited by roshni.r3 - 25 December 2014 at 4:01am

viktori_vikusiMahi_ve

Mahi_ve IF-Dazzler
Mahi_ve
Mahi_ve

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by roshni.r3

This is pretty melodramatic and quite a clich nonetheless I'm super excited to see how Ishaani will redeem herself in front of Ranveer.

I'd also like to see her take care of him once he's out of hospital /regained consciousness (which is again pretty clich but still cute Tongue)

Ditto...same here... also hope that this scene isn't dragged too much...though i have a feeling that today's episode may end with Ranveer's heart skipping a beat...Tongue...the Cvs will want to keep the audience glued in and in suspense as much as possible...

Edited by Marigold_09 - 25 December 2014 at 3:57am

viktori_vikusiroshni.r3

roshni.r3 Goldie
roshni.r3
roshni.r3

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Marigold_09

Originally posted by roshni.r3

This is pretty melodramatic and quite a clich nonetheless I'm super excited to see how Ishaani will redeem herself in front of Ranveer.

I'd also like to see her take care of him once he's out of hospital /regained consciousness (which is again pretty clich but still cute Tongue)

Ditto...same here... also hope that this scene isn't dragged too much...though i have a feeling that today's episode may end with Ranveer's heart skipping a beat...Tongue...the Cvs will want to keep the audience glued in and in suspense as much as possible...

I would not be surprised if they ended the episode like that!

We've seen this scene in endless dramas  LOL It is understandable though as there's nothing else they could really do for a cliffhanger. 

I don't think he'll regain consciousness before next week  Thumbs Down 

But I will be happy to see Ishaani pray&work for Ranveer's welfare. 
sonataca Senior Member
sonataca
sonataca

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 5:40am | IP Logged
I just saw the promo on Colors where Ranveer gets shock treatment and Ishani runs (perhaps bare feet) to the mandir and prays for him to recover. And in between Amba pleads to the doctor to save Ranveer.

Go to top